Strictly Come Dancing spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobweb

Reaction score
I was just wondering who's spraying the Strictly dancers this year. I don't think SiennaX are this year.

Not sure, have you tried Googling it?

I thought SiennaX were doing it again ..... am sure i saw somewhere in a mag that they were the providers for the spray tans.

I only remember it cause i thought i could try & drum up business on my facebook page by saying something about getting a tan like the strictly celebs but i do Fake Bake, so that idea went out the window !!

Yes it's sienna x fellow geeks

I LOVE this programme! I live in jeans and trainers but once this comes on the telly I yearn for sparkly dresses :)

I use sienna x for my tans and I attended their new master classes last month and I was told sienna x are no longer doing strictly come dancing. Denise van outen is however having a sienna z tan as she has her tans by James harknett. I personally think you can see the difference between her tan and the rest of them

Sorry to jump in this thread. Annie what was the master class you did?
Is this in addition to the original training?
Thanks so much xx

It is an addition to their training courses yes and you would of needed to have done your original tanning course with sienna x too. Thanks x

Thank you Annie Rae :):)

Latest posts

Back