strongest soak off gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I use bio as well as a buff off but what do yo think is the strongest soak off gel ?

Thats got to be a difficult one unless anyones tried loads.

Calgels clear is very strong as you can sculpt with it and the sculpt will cure in a minute.I would imagine the colours are pretty well comparable with bio in regard to strength.(I know you have used both Lilly so im writing for other viewers in mind ).

Since following instruction on here i am now having much more success with using the clear over tips as well ,as long as people do not want them too long.

I have learnt that you really have to get to know your product to get the best out of it and that takes a bit of time.Often when people complain a products not working for them especially with strength,peeling etc its not the product its their application.

mmm true about clients ! Most of my clients go 3 weeks with either gel or l&p but I have 1 who within a week looks like she has dug the whole garden, lifting and v. dirty yuk.

Anyone else found a strong soak off ? What about gelish is that strong ???

I used Ibd soak off for a long time. They have clear gel that is very runny, and they have clear builder gel that is thicker.

I don't think gels vary on how strong they are. It's all about how good is prep, where is your apex and proper UV light. I have tried a lot of products and took a long time to realize that as long as you are following proper techniques anything will work.

:lol:

Gelish is a gel polish, so u can't really build an apex with it:green: however gelish does a builder soak off gel, that you can apply on weaker nails and then paint your colour. And that is very good in wearability:)

Bio Sculpture do some strong ones in their range.

With bio I have used sculpture gel followed with clear/colour then sgel and sometimes the finish gel but to me it seems like a lot of layering and faffing !

Natalyia. I dont ever have probs with breaks etc because I always make sure that I build a good apex and have good apex placement, just wondered if there was a good soak off all rounder that is strong.

I have found that OPI axxium soak off gel is very strong. Given that, it takes a bit longer to soak off, but if you combine it with some buffing too it goes fast.

I find Bio Sculpture's S-gel to be very strong, with a large portion of my clients going 3-4 weeks between fills.

I've had a play with quite a few as I'm a newbie to gels. I've tried bio, calgel, nsi, young nails and my fave soak off by far is the OPI AXXIUM soak off gels. The colour range is fab too!! X

With bio I have used sculpture gel followed with clear/colour then sgel and sometimes the finish gel but to me it seems like a lot of layering and faffing !

Natalyia. I dont ever have probs with breaks etc because I always make sure that I build a good apex and have good apex placement, just wondered if there was a good soak off all rounder that is strong.

Try to get some samples from distributors then you can try yourself. Strongest for you would be different strongest to me you see. Depending also on what you want it to do. Like sculpting on the form may not be possible with some soak off gels, which does not really mean it isn't a strong gel.

Hope this helps:lol:

Latest posts

Back