Swarovski Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookbj

Reaction score
This is more of a 'share it' picture really.

I used genuine 2028 xillion cut ss05 Swarovski crystals in crystal and black diamond and just randomly mixed them up.
It took me about 1 hour 30 mins and i did shellac base then shellac top and applied crystals then cured.

I will let you know how they progress.......

They kick the crap out of regular rhinestones and i took hundres of photos and none gave the brilliant cut shine they have in real life!
They look VERY expensive and very classy on.
My friend wasnt convinced - but she certainly is now!

wow these look really fab! well done xx

These look great, good job! I would love to see how they last. Do you think any gel topcoat would work to stick the swarovski's on and cover them without reducing the shine? x

well funny you should say that, i did get a very small brush and put some of the top coat shellac in-between on one foot to 1) see if they last any better and 2) see if they reduce the shine.

Can you tell which???!!!

I have offered this treatment in my beauty salon for a couple of months now and it is soooo popular! i find a coat of gel on the bottom and then over the top holds them on great and they have lasted on some clients up to 4 weeks! great treatment for over christmas! x x

I use a resin and then activator over the top and all my clients are loving it especially now we are coming up to xmas they are gettin their bookings in and ordering all different colours lol

oooh I love....

..where did you get your gems from and as swarovski ones how much does it cost you to do a set and how much would you charge? x

I wouldn't be able to tell the difference! They are both as shiney as each other.
It's great to hear everyone's different methods; and that they last so well. x

I use a resin and then activator over the top and all my clients are loving it especially now we are coming up to xmas they are gettin their bookings in and ordering all different colours lol

I tried that and my activator put a white film over my crystals.

I was using Swarovski

Nope in fact on Sunday I used red crystals and the client was buzzing about them they looked fab and no whiteness just red sparkle lol

hi guys,
thanks for the nice comments.
I did them last sunday (17th) and my friend says about 5/6 have come off but since I left her with some he has happily replaced the lost ones, but to be honest says she wouldnt have noticed them missing if she didnt find them in her shoe.

Whats this 'resin and activator' i keep reading about?
Does it last better you think?

Puttin gel over the top doesnt dull the shine, but rather gets rid of the xillion cut in the crystals which really do make them shine shine shine!

They look lovely! Can i ask where your crystals are from?? How much do you charge for this? Did it take an hour and half just to apply them? :)

quick update guys,

My guinea pig friend has had these now for a week and has lost about 6 overall but when i saw them last night i couldnt even tell myself where she had lost them as it appears the ones that have come off have gone from the tips and edges which are not noticeable.

One week down...lets see how many more are to come!

Wow they are so gorgeous! Blingy toes:)

I have offered this treatment in my beauty salon for a couple of months now and it is soooo popular! i find a coat of gel on the bottom and then over the top holds them on great and they have lasted on some clients up to 4 weeks! great treatment for over christmas! x x

thanks for this info i have been wanting to try this treatment but did not know what to se to carry out treatment xx

Latest posts

Back