Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gigi...you are a tease!!

Omg dont believe we have to wait till july thats ages away when awaiting announcements rofl x

Omg dont believe we have to wait till july thats ages away when awaiting announcements rofl x

Especially if it's only an announcement and then have to wait a month or two before whatever it is actually comes out!!

Holiday cancelled!!! More new stock to buy! How do you think that will go down in my house? I do know one thing, we are all so excited and waiting in anticipation!! It's like Brisa Lite all over again!

Lots of speculation! Maybe it's not anything to do with nails at all....

We will announce July 15th but.... Purchases won't be available until July 22nd...

We are making sure that training is scheduled and all dates are up and running... we are also doing a LOT of in-house training too.

As an aside, we have been looking and doing our homework on this for just under a year. We are very excited about the prospects and potential. We like the simple steps and we love the products themselves.

This will be different but we are hopeful that different will be good... For you and your clients.

Frankie Say... Oops I mean Samantha Say... No More!!!! :Kissing:

As its a Sweetsquared announcement rather than a CND one maybe its an exclusive distribution of an existing product (like Minx, Mundo, Irresistible glitters etc).

As its a Sweetsquared announcement rather than a CND one maybe its an exclusive distribution of an existing product (like Minx, Mundo, Irresistible glitters etc).

Hmmm. The force maybe strong in this one!:)

Lots of speculation! Maybe it's not anything to do with nails at all....

We will announce July 15th but.... Purchases won't be available until July 22nd...

We are making sure that training is scheduled and all dates are up and running... we are also doing a LOT of in-house training too.

As an aside, we have been looking and doing our homework on this for just under a year. We are very excited about the prospects and potential. We like the simple steps and we love the products themselves.

This will be different but we are hopeful that different will be good... For you and your clients.

Frankie Say... Oops I mean Samantha Say... No More!!!! :Kissing:

Before you wrote this I thought it might be that you and hubby were going to announce the imminent arrival of a little geek ling :)))) lol xxx

Oh no i will be on holiday!

haha that did make me laugh - is there any other reason someone would say ''on no I'm on holiday' :D

I think Ive got it.... just checking past correspondence lol :D

Before you wrote this I thought it might be that you and hubby were going to announce the imminent arrival of a little geek ling :)))) lol xxx

Good Lord NO - I have a 21 year old and a 13 year old... I have done my bit to continue mankind lol :D:Scared:

Good Lord NO - I have a 21 year old and a 13 year old... I have done my bit to continue mankind lol :D:Scared:

I have a 22 year old, but hubby is getting a little broody with all the little babies all around, plus I think I need to leave the massage bit out of his weekly pedicure.....getting too frisky! Lol xxx

I've deleted my post cause I'd feel bad if this is what the announcement will be.

Last edited:
SV Body Wrap? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

ive just clicked what i think it is!!!well actually one of 3 things and none of them are to do with nails!!....think big brands!

I think it's SV :) x

i think its more to do with the face than the body.......but i may be wrong xx

I love the fact we're all presuming what it will be ..... We are totally hooked now ... !!!

Whatever it is 'we will all need it' .... Lol ....
I won't be telling my OH as he'll know il be spending more money ... Lol ... X

Latest posts

Back