Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sold LOADS this week!
I have the colour chart printed out in Hi Def colour, and laminated.
When my salon clients walk in I say something like this:

"I LOVE your (insert item of clothing/bag/shoes here)!
Hang on a sec - there's a nail polish to match/complement that perfectly, and what's more it's dry in EIGHT minutes!
Yes, really - no BS!
Yep, here's the colour - let me show you on your nail..."

et voila!

Every client this week has walked out with at the very least a colour and a topcoat!

I forgot to mention that I also hand them the colour chart to peruse.
As it's laminated it doesn't get grubby!

I've sold LOADS this week!
I have the colour chart printed out in Hi Def colour, and laminated.
When my salon clients walk in I say something like this:

"I LOVE your (insert item of clothing/bag/shoes here)!
Hang on a sec - there's a nail polish to match/complement that perfectly, and what's more it's dry in EIGHT minutes!
Yes, really - no BS!
Yep, here's the colour - let me show you on your nail..."

et voila!

Every client this week has walked out with at the very least a colour and a topcoat!

Love it Lynne!

You are the retail queen!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm working for myself, I see 4-5 clients a day. Everyone's retail reality is different. My ladies can't simply afford any "extra" treats. They come to me and that's their treat.

Well done to those who sell £700 a week :) I think it's brilliant!

According to all trade mags Fake Bake has gone into administration... As in bust! So no... Not that! :Scared:

Fake bake CEO - handed it back to Fake Bake United (USA) ... So its just changed hands really !!!

Fake bake CEO - handed it back to Fake Bake United (USA) ... So its just changed hands really !!!

fake bake here must have accumulated huge losses to go bust so if fake bake usa have taken it back they will also have to take on those losses and pay off the debtors so its not just a case of changing hands. Someone has to pay those debts accrued!

I think this thread is well off topic now!! Maybe a good thing? It might calm everyone down before the announcement on the 15th!

I'm still thinking it's something to do with either mani/pedi or the other settings on the lamp....... We shall see on the 15th

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi guys sorry if I'm being daft I have heard through training etc about an announcement but where do u all hear this is through? I haven't had anything through s2 or cnd? Just don't want too miss out :) xx

Is it something to do with the citrus range being discontinued? ....maybe?
Roll on the 15th

Empower Nailart? ;) x

This time next week you will know :wink2:

So excited :hug:

Really need to do an order but maybe i should hang back and wait for next week?!

This time next week you will know :wink2:

So excited :hug:

Hi delazz can I ask where u heard the'look out for announcent' buzz? Wasit an email through s2 only I just want to make sure I'm linked into the right things xx

Hi delazz can I ask where u heard the'look out for announcent' buzz? Wasit an email through s2 only I just want to make sure I'm linked into the right things xx

it was on facebook xx and twitter i think x

I believe some people received emails but it as also on Sweet Squared Facebook page.

I found out because I will be a trainer! Can't wait to bring it to the Academy :hug:

Didn't realise Fake Bake went into Administration :-/ Didn't they release a new tan solution a few weeks ago??

I believe some people received emails but it as also on Sweet Squared Facebook page.

I found out because I will be a trainer! Can't wait to bring it to the Academy :hug:

Ooh how exciting thanks ill check my settings xx

Ooh how exciting thanks ill check my settings xx

Crooksie I often tease on Face Book and Twitter... My own Face Book page and also the S2 one too... We haven't sent any eBlasts out on this as we will announce Monday next week. Once again may I reiterate that we will ANNOUNCE Monday but we will NOT BE SELLING ANYTHING until Monday July 22nd. This next week will give us a chance to address all questions etc...

Hope this helps x:wink2:

Latest posts

Back