Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my training with the creative academy in Manchester at the end of May - please don't tell me I will have to do a conversion in order to purchase from S2!!! x

Edit: just read on the s2 site that its available to all those who hold a valid TO certificate so I am now one happy bunny!!

I would call them to find out. I did my course at the end of April but still have to do a course as they've now updated it.

I will call them but if you have to do the course again every time they renew it in order to purchase the product I don't think I will be continuing with SV! I paid a fortune in travel and hotels to do it at the end of May! x

I will call them but if you have to do the course again every time they renew it in order to purchase the product I don't think I will be continuing with SV! I paid a fortune in travel and hotels to do it at the end of May! x

I don't think you'll need to providing it was a certified SV trainer ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think you'll need to providing it was a certified SV trainer ;) xxx

Just spoke to TO (can't get through to S2?) they said my certificate will be fine as it is a proper TO certificate x

Mine WAS a certified trainer. And you DO have to do a conversion course as I have spoken to sweet squared this morning. It has been updated in the last couple of weeks so everyone who wants to order from sweet squared has to do the conversion course.

Just spoke to TO (can't get through to S2?) they said my certificate will be fine as it is a proper TO certificate x

Thought so :)

If you currently purchase from TO you will be able to purchase from S2 is my understanding ;) x

Thought so :)

If you currently purchase from TO you will be able to purchase from S2 is my understanding ;) x

This is what TO said and when I asked them if I would have to update my training she said absolutely not x

Wow really? I'm now confused as I have been told differently??? I guess I will find out on the day it goes live and ill ring to order. Hopefully it will all be sorted out by then.

I would imagine, like everything else with S2, we will have to send our certificates to S2 to enable us to order :) xxx

This is what TO said and when I asked them if I would have to update my training she said absolutely not x

Someone needs to inform one of there staff members for giving out the wrong info! I'm now glad you have said this. Thank you :)

Someone needs to inform one of there staff members for giving out the wrong info! I'm now glad you have said this. Thank you :)

The position is that if you already hold a valid Tibby Olivier certificate of training for the products, you will be able to purchase your products from S2 from the 22 of July. So for your convenience take the time to get registered with S2 now and have your TO certificate to hand to fax, scan or send/email a photo copy.

Just rung and was told i have to send off my certificate and they will see if everything is up to date otherwise i will have to pay for a conversion course - not a happy bunny ive had to pay for a body wrap course, my a n p course and then for the shrinking violet course in april and then to be told it might not be any good well will send off my certificate and if in the three months ive had it its expired and i have to do a conversion course then afraid i will be taking it off my price list. Pity as it would have been easier for me to order and recieve as well with living close to s2.

Just rung and was told i have to send off my certificate and they will see if everything is up to date otherwise i will have to pay for a conversion course - not a happy bunny ive had to pay for a body wrap course, my a n p course and then for the shrinking violet course in april and then to be told it might not be any good well will send off my certificate and if in the three months ive had it its expired and i have to do a conversion course then afraid i will be taking it off my price list. Pity as it would have been easier for me to order and recieve as well with living close to s2.

If you've done the official SV training and you currently purchase from TO, you'll be fine ;) xxx

I have used Faith Lift for some time now in our salon. I have just phoned S2 to see if I can still purchase this product. I've been told to send in my certificate, when I said no problem I can send my NVQ certs I was told it was the TO certificate. When we started to use this product there was no training in Faith Lift and to my knowledge no certificates issued. I'm really unhappy that I know have to pay to train to use it. One very unhappy customer.

I have used Faith Lift for some time now in our salon. I have just phoned S2 to see if I can still purchase this product. I've been told to send in my certificate, when I said no problem I can send my NVQ certs I was told it was the TO certificate. When we started to use this product there was no training in Faith Lift and to my knowledge no certificates issued. I'm really unhappy that I know have to pay to train to use it. One very unhappy customer.
Why dont you get TO to vouch for you already being a customer to Sweet Squared and then I'm sure there will be no problem. Give TO a ring, I'm sure they will help set up your account with S2. Don't be an unhappy customer when you may not need to be. :Love:

Why dont you get TO to vouch for you already being a customer to Sweet Squared and then I'm sure there will be no problem. Give TO a ring, I'm sure they will help set up your account with S2. Don't be an unhappy customer when you may not need to be. :Love:

Many thanks Geeg, I was actually on the phone to them as I checked the thread. All ok I can still purchase from TO. Phew. Happy customer again. :hugs:

Do you really think these 2 very reputable companies will make us do unnecessary training? ;) I am pretty confident that the same rules will apply whether your purchase from TO or S2.

If you currently purchase from TO, you will be able to purchase from S2. (whether this is by sending a cert or TO confirming you have an authorised account with them)

Those that haven't yet trained will be able to train through S2 or TO and receive an excellent level of training and will be able to purchase from either distributor.

This is my take on it. I can't see that either of these companies would make any current therapists retrain. BOTH of these companies are very respectable and have their customers interests at heart. I'm sure they'll do what's right and will be along shortly with full, clear guidelines ;) xxx

Will this mean more training venues?? In scotland we only have Glasgow and Edinburgh and that's miles away!!

Well naturally I am uber excited but may have to wait a while as my husband lost his job again on Friday :(

However I have still called S2 to find out more but there is only basic information available at the moment and I have to call back next week to find out everything. Just want to know more about it such as whether it's suitable for all, any contraindications, that sort of thing because I have a feeling as soon as I announce this on my page, I will get inundated with what, how, when. Will sell my husband if it means I can train in this :wink2:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back