Sweet Squared announcement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's nail art. Shrinking violet does sound cool tho I'm interested to learn how it works. Cannot wait for Monday!!! Samantha you always tease us it's not fair lol we want to know now!!! :) xoxo

Oh just like Souz I was so hoping for a "no-nail-buff" L&P....

But whatever is coming it WILL BE EXCITING :)

Although saying that Vinylux didn't make any difference to my business... Don't shoot or shout :) And please don't tell me I didn't try hard enough ;)

Iv not sold a single one either :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pretty sure it's shrinking violet, someone mentioned that one of the training academy's mentioned it but the post then got deleted.

Its next on my to do list, was going to book last month but not sure if things will change :-/ Or is it even that?!?!

Iv not sold a single one either :-(

im not selling lots of them as i havent been pushing it but ive still sold some probably a few a week or so and some of the minis. Are you promoting it at all? iv put it in facebook and done a few mani/pedi and then clients have bought xx

im not selling lots of them as i havent been pushing it but ive still sold some probably a few a week or so and some of the minis. Are you promoting it at all? iv put it in facebook and done a few mani/pedi and then clients have bought xx

Yup, i have a pic on my fb page and i have been mentioning it to all my reg shellac clients to buy so they can get matching toes.

I'm just curious to hear what it is! I hate waiting lol x

I'll be sad if its shrinking violet. I've had it in my salon for kitche but have given up. Even when managing expectations people were still disappointed with a 4inch loss. I've taken it off of my price list now :(

But lots of people have great success with it. It's just not for me.

Jemima :)

Crooksie I often tease on Face Book and Twitter... My own Face Book page and also the S2 one too... We haven't sent any eBlasts out on this as we will announce Monday next week. Once again may I reiterate that we will ANNOUNCE Monday but we will NOT BE SELLING ANYTHING until Monday July 22nd. This next week will give us a chance to address all questions etc...

Hope this helps x:wink2:

No it doesn't help me! :-( lol! Been holding back on an order for 2 weeks, been dying to get my hands on some more glitters and colours to add to my collection as everyone is asking for rock star Summery toes! Such a shame I will have to go and place an order early ;-) !! Seriously tho Samantha I am glad i saw this as I can't wait anymore, I need more Shellac in my life and so do my customers xx

Is the Big Announcement due today? Just been on S2 website and no news :( x

Can't wait to hear....

I had a look on fb and web no news lol x

They should've told us roughly what time...I'm so excited, I could hardly sleep! x

me neither! Even checked at midnight! Crazy what they do to us! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just checked everywhere also but saw nothing. I did see over the weekend on Facebook a comment from an EA and they were in the village hotel in Leeds though! Obviously doing some training, I wonder what in!

I'll be sad if its shrinking violet. I've had it in my salon for kitche but have given up. Even when managing expectations people were still disappointed with a 4inch loss. I've taken it off of my price list now :(

But lots of people have great success with it. It's just not for me.

Jemima :)
Me too, sv went with a bang to start with and has now tailed off completely. Will be very disappointed if that's the announcement x

I just want it to be "we've got Bicycle Yellow, Tropix, Lobster Roll, Night Glimmer, Tutti Frutti and and and"!

Limeade, Summer Brights, Nourishing Remover and and and...

and Lilac longing, grape gum...

I just want it to be "we've got Bicycle Yellow, Tropix, Lobster Roll, Night Glimmer, Tutti Frutti and and and"!

Haha me to! And pink bikini x

Hahaha Lynne!

I know how you feel!

How can we sell&advertise Vinylux if the product is not available in the colours that are the most wanted!

It is disappointing. And I'm not having people telling me that "I should understand etcetera" ;)

We all love S2 but our businesses rely on their stock so please please don't shoot if I express my opinion.

Although I'm pretty sure some of you will shoot anyway ;)

Latest posts

Back