Take a look at this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiya l've seen this b4 its shocking but good for a laugh!! l dread to think how many people have followed her advice!!

l also like the way she can tell a good tech from a bad one!! :biggrin: xx

Angie said:
l also like the way she can tell a good tech from a bad one!! :biggrin: xx

PMSL

EXCELLENT !!!! Love the blending.

Not alot to say on this pool of information.......Hrmmmm!!!

How ??? - Where ??? - WHO ???!!!
Is supplying this multi talented Train Tech??:rolleyes:

Obvious product names are mentioned.
One in particular!!!!!!!!!

Errrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

XX J XX

I didn't think they were too bad......

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:
Just leaves me wndering who did her nails in the first place to make her this it was acceptable to leave the house with claws like that!
And how can she think she's doing people a favour by mis-informing them!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
im with ruth on this one!

Crikey - whatever next?? She talked about applying tips to the 'nail bed' the entire time - no prep... jeez absolutley gross - but hell, you'll be fine in a week or two after a bit of practise!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I spent all that money on training too!!! Should of just read her advice!!!!!

OMG!!!

Is that for real or is it a joke!!!

Louise x

OMG!!!!! I have never in my life read such bull****!!!!!!!!!!

And these people are allowed to give the public advice????

'Dip your brush into the the liquid and wipe both sides on the paper towel. Sometimes there is nasty residue left over from God-knows-where.'

nice :irked:

That is hilarious!! Did you see how mush of the natural nail the tip covered, and how wet was that bead of L&P???? ha,ha,ha,ha I can't believe someone would advice others when obviously no training herself has been undertaken. Personally I wouldn't have the nerve!!

There is nothing I can say that hasn't been said!! We are professionals and whoever that person is they are a joker!! Nuff said!!

Somebody stop her pleeeease!!!

Latest posts

Back