Tanning courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky_1992

Reaction score
hey :) im currently thinking of doing a tanning course with sienna x
and just wondering if anyone has done this course and what they think of it or any other advise pleasee
Thankyou :D

Hi, I did my training with Sienna x last week and it was fab. there were only 6 of us on the course, really friendly and got loads of information and felt like spraying anything and everything by the time i left. We did all the theory in the morning and then a model came in and we were shown how to do the spray tan then we all paired off and had to spray each other so make sure you take your bikini or old underwear with you.

Hi, I did my training with Sienna x last week and it was fab. there were only 6 of us on the course, really friendly and got loads of information and felt like spraying anything and everything by the time i left. We did all the theory in the morning and then a model came in and we were shown how to do the spray tan then we all paired off and had to spray each other so make sure you take your bikini or old underwear with you.

ahh thankyou for letting me know :) do you think it was worth your money? and was you able to come away and do a full proper tan with no streaks etc?
Just knowing me ill go do it then ill come away clueless ha, ohh so i get a tan outta it too :D x

Yeah i think it was well worth the money, i ordered the maximist starter kit and got free training with that. It depends on how well you pick things up i suppose, you get a training manual which shows diagrams how to tan (the way you were taught on the day) so i came out and practiced on friends and family an the 1st few i still had to reffer back to the manual to know which position i had to put them in lol but after about 5 or 6 tans it got so much easier and now i've got paying customers!! So just make sure you've got some willing guinea pigs to practice on the first few days after training :)

Personally i prefer Nouvatan, I used to use Sienna but iv got to say I find nouvatan much much better xxx

Perhaps something to consider is how much retailing of add-on products are you going to do? I ask, because I trained with Fake Bake and tbh the whole morning was taken up with looking at and learning about the retail products which didnt interest me at all, (with a bit of theory as well though)!The practical was the afternoon and we only got to spray our 'tan buddy' twice, with a quick whizz through the machine,which isnt as good as a Maximist.Sienna also have a range of retail, but I dont know how much time they spend on that part of the training... With hindsight, I would probably have been better to train with someone like Nouvatan as I believe they concentrate on the tanning application and how to set the equipment up properly to get the best from it and the solution as they dont do much retail..much better use of time imho! I have tried their solution and find it better than either FB or Sienna, but try both out and see what you think..

got to agree with Tigger! good point!

xxx

Tantrick have fab training which can be one to one and now there is the Organic solution and the rapid solution you have a solution to suit all

Latest posts

Back