tanning for naturists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
just had a call from a chap enquiring about the Airbrush tanning that I offer, I told him all about it and the benefits of Spray versus Sun bed which is what he currently uses. He went on to ask what clothing would be required, thinkin he was a little worried about undressing i advised that some people have just arms and legs other just wear a g string or thong etc... then he asked if I was happy for him and his wife to have everything off for their tan, i said no problem, he explained they were going to a naturist camp and were already waxed all over and didn't want any white patches, i don't have a problem with this but just wondered is this common request
its the first request i've had like this. i will make sure that the girls in the salon know i have a male client in for safety reasons and his wife will be there having her tan also. i've done this for hubby, he would kill me if he knew i'd revealed that:green:
would you guys be happy offering this service?

Maybe...but make sure you have the wife in the room and visa versa. You work from home dont you?

No i've got treatment rooms with their own entrance but linked to a hair salon, otherwise i might be a bit more wary x with the space limitation i would have one in my waiting room whilst the other is being tanned, the blinds would be down but the windows from the treatmnet room to the waiting area would be slightly open for ventilation x

I don't think i would feel entirely comfortable standing in a small room with an unknown naked man:eek: !!!

As long as you have your personal safety sorted out then absolutely no problem I'd say.

as you say, his wife will be waiting outside for to have her tan done, as long as you are comfortable doing this then there is no problem.

Naturists are mostly not at all pervy.

Where I worked, if a man was having an intemet piercing or wax treatment then I was usualy in the same room, I would be sat behind a curtain, for modesty's sake and quiet happily chat to the client while the therepist got on with the treatment. No one ever objected to my presence or commented on the requirment in any way. In fact they all seemed to expect it. Always put safety first hun.:hug:

thanks for your replies guys, i'm not too bothered about it but its always good to run these things past other therapist when doing something a bit different, xx

I don't know if its just me but spending as much time with men (well boys!) I have seen so many things during my working life that I don't get that shocked but I can understand why some people would feel uncomfortable. Just make sure that what ever you decide to do you feel completely comfortable x x x

As I do mobile spray tanning, I don't accept male clients. But I do make it clear to my female clients that I have no problem spraying their husbands at the same appointment..... if that makes sence.
If I was in a salon environment then I would be happy to accept male clients, aslong as I didn't work alone in the salon.
Almost all of my tanning clients like to be naked during their treatment - both male and female.

Latest posts

Back