Tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've done it!!! Yey!

I had the numbing cream and didn't like the first design she showed me but we got there in the end and I LOVE IT.

It hurt a little even with the cream but after 2 hours she was then filling the leaves in and the cream had worn off and oh my god it hurt like hell.

Don't know how people do it without numbing. I could't.

I really wanna posta picture but like I said I don't know how.

email it to me and ill post it 4 u xx

Thanks for the offer Rachel but I can't email it my hubby says because its huge and we can't reduce it.

Like I said I don't understand computers. x

Oh My God!

My tattoo is itching like mad!!! Its driving me crazy.

The little scabs are now coming off. NICE!!! hahaha

i want to see!!!!! mines healed now - the itching was annoying me - but dont pick it!! xx

I know this might sound odd but use Pile cream to put on ur tattoo it stops it itchin and scabbin, works a treat trust me.............

I know this might sound odd but use Pile cream to put on ur tattoo it stops it itchin and scabbin, works a treat trust me.............

yeah i heard this!!! xx

I've been putting on nappy cream which does help but its greasy.

I wanna post a pic but I can't do it and can't even e mail them to people (Thanks Judy and rachel) who have kindly offered to post for me.

I'm sorry guys I told you I was useless.

I haven't got a program to reduce pictures so they are small enough to send.

How does everyone else manage it?

How big is the file?

I recieved a file the other day on email that was 27mb!!!

To check file size (im not 100% certain cos i take it you will be on a PC) right click and click on properties and i think it tells you on there.

If its taken on a digital camera it should email ok

I reduce all mine in photoshop. xx

WOO HOO :D:D I've downloaded it!!!!

The picture is in the Geekgallery under BODY ART.

Take a look guys and tell me what you think!

I'm so very proud of myself for downloading it! I followed a step by step that one of you guys set up and told me the link to. Geeks you are ace.:hug:

Thanks xXx

Oh my Gawd......that must have hurt!!!!
It is really lovely though, mine is not even as big as one of your leaves and I thought I was going to pass out......guess I'm just a wimp though!!:D

It did hurt and I won't be rushing back for another one!!! That was with numbing cream as well!!!!

Only just seen this thread and I know it's a bit old now but just had to say Sweetcorn1 that it is GORGEOUS!! I really like that!

I've got three....a Blue tiger on my shoulder, a self-designed (by me and hubby) one on my lower back and my kids initials on my ankle. The lower back one hurt the most and I nearly passed out with that one! I remember saying 'definitely no more' when I had it re-touched up a few months ago but I've already started looking for the next.....I want one across the back of my neck now, a latin phrase (already have the font in mind) but need the phrase now.....

Anyway, well done Sweetcorn, looks FAB!

:) I have ten tattoos, including a cover-up. The smallest being a little flower on my bikini line and the larger 2, one on my lower back and a tiger on my thigh, these both taking over 3 hours. I have a good pain threshold but did the 2 larger ones in 2 sittings. The one on my lower back was the hardest yet a didn't even know I was having one on my thigh.
Point being, that depending on where you have them and how much of a wimp you are depends on how much it hurts.
A good thing to do is talk with either the tattooist or your partner, this will help take your mind of the pain, or read a magazine if poss, depending on what position your in.
As for the pain, it is like someone scratching your skin repeatedly with a needle, going over and over the same patch again and again, this especailly if your having alot of colouring in done.
Good luck, take the bull by the horns gal and don't bother with the numbing cream.... us gals handle pain better than we give ourselves credit for....we manage to give birth.... we are amazing... :lol: :hug:

Hi,
I had a new tattoo on my belly earlier on in the year,when i got home and took the bandage off ,i looked at it and thought ,heh its not the one i asked for,its similar to what i wanted summink with a star in it ,but it was different to the one i picked,i didnt go back as its not like it could be rubbed out and started again.I have a tattoo on my lower back ,the outline really hurt ,but the colouring in didnt seem so bad,and i also have one of Pluto (Disney character) on my arm,that was my first one.

I Have 10 now and the one that i found most painful was the one down my spine ( I had it done about 12 years ago now and i was a lot thinner then too). I have one on the inside of my wrist and one on the top of my wrist, 1 round my ankle, 1 on my foot 2 on my back and four on the top of my arm (butterflies flying to some flowers at the top)
i have never regretted any that i have had done will try and get some pics posted for ya:)

I Have 10 now and the one that i found most painful was the one down my spine ( I had it done about 12 years ago now and i was a lot thinner then too). I have one on the inside of my wrist and one on the top of my wrist, 1 round my ankle, 1 on my foot 2 on my back and four on the top of my arm (butterflies flying to some flowers at the top)
i have never regretted any that i have had done will try and get some pics posted for ya:)

Great I'm so glad I've just read this....I'm having my 7th one from the back of my neck to meet the 3 at the base of my spine tomorrow.....I'll take 2 paracetamol now:)

Great I'm so glad I've just read this....I'm having my 7th one from the back of my neck to meet the 3 at the base of my spine tomorrow.....I'll take 2 paracetamol now:)

The bit in the middle didnt hurt it was when it hit the edges.... good luck hun if you check out my myspace page you will see my pics on there:)

I tried numbing cream when I had the one on my belly done, it didn't make any difference......I focus on something other than the pain, a bit like child birth, again I focus on something else to confuse my brain about the pain (with my last baby it was the wheel on a trolley, with my last tattoo it was the tile one the floor).... but if anyone goes through my line of focus, heaven help them!

The bit in the middle didnt hurt it was when it hit the edges.... good luck hun if you check out my myspace page you will see my pics on there:)

Ah I see you like fairies too!
This was my last tattoo (the only part that really hurt on this one was the top foot) I'll post a pic of my new one asap x

Attachments

• Picture 063.jpg
    Picture 063.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Back