Tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great I'm so glad I've just read this....I'm having my 7th one from the back of my neck to meet the 3 at the base of my spine tomorrow.....I'll take 2 paracetamol now:)
When I had the one on the back done, the artist said that it hurts more towards the outside where there isn't any muscle to absorb the vibration......so you should be OK going down the spine as there is a big muscle mass there.....good luck and photos please!

Ah I see you like fairies too!
This was my last tattoo (the only part that really hurt on this one was the top foot) I'll post a pic of my new one asap x

Thats lovely judy.
Yeah i have a little thing for em they are all over my house lol i even have a fairy door on my bottom step of the stairs, all the little kids (friends and familys) who come over think its great if they misbehave we threaten that the fairys wont come out any more as they will scare them off they soon behave.

really want to get a fairy done but not too sure of style and where to put it. really want to get it down at miami ink though going to florida in 2 weeks so will have a drive down to the shop to see if they can do anything will keep you posted

Jen xx

When I had the one on the back done, the artist said that it hurts more towards the outside where there isn't any muscle to absorb the vibration......so you should be OK going down the spine as there is a big muscle mass there.....good luck and photos please!

No hun it hurts like hell if ya spine sticks out and also the edges down the spine really grate.
Trust me i know i bit through my leather wallet when i had mine done :eek:

2 hours of pure hell.
Looks great though...I'll post a pic later

OK here it is....

Attachments

• tattoo 007.jpg
    tattoo 007.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 52
OK here it is....
wow wow wow judy that looks fantastic and only 2 hours:eek:
bet you are glad its over hun well done
jealous!!!:green:

That is absolutely gorgeous! I have a little dragon on my left breast, and two dragons guarding a ruby at the base of my spine. I was thinking about having another one, soon, but after having seen yours, I want another one NOW!!!

i havent read the full thread, but my experience of getting a tattoo was hell. oh and the pain...........it felt like my shoulder blade was being sliced with a razor blade. and numbing cream was used, plus only half of the outline was done and i had to ask him to stop as i thought i was gonna pass out. maybe im just a wuss

only half of the outline was done and i had to ask him to stop as i thought i was gonna pass out.

Hope you managed to let him start again! Or are you going around with a quarter done tattoo?

I was with my friend when she was getting her eyebrows plucked by a beauty therapist and she had to ask the therapist to stop as she needed to put her head between her legs as she was going to pass out. Don't think she could get a tattoo! LOL

I was thinking of getting one done. Somewhere it wouldn't stretch and go saggy as I got older (and even fatter!) How much do tattoos cost (just a vague figure)? Say for a 4 inch by 1 inch? Ta!

I'd love to have a little dragon tattoo on my shoulder but I've no idea if I should or not. It's a big thing...

I think I'd like to get something like the attached tattooed onto me.

What do you lot think of it?!

Attachments

• dragontattoo.JPG
    dragontattoo.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 5,048
I'd love to have a little dragon tattoo on my shoulder but I've no idea if I should or not. It's a big thing...

I think that's gorgeous! The thing I thought about before I got mine was how will I feel about it in 20 years time?? That influenced my decision on where to have it...... so I had mine at the bottom of my back rather than my shoulder because it's easier to cover up as you get older and don't want it on show as much.

I really want another one, but I'm not sure what or where!! The one I have is the Chinese symbol for happiness, so I carry happiness with me all the time......

Whoo! Whoo! Sorry I've just found this thread and I've not read it all & up until 3weeks ago I would of ignored it - but now NOW!!!!

Ok, I'm having a mid-life crisis, so whilst on holiday in Looe last month I had a dragon tattoo on my right shoulder - MY GOD!!! I FEEL SOOOOO LIBERATED!!! You see I'm 45yrs old, always lived my life how others have expected me to, but they can all s*d off, 'cos it's my time now!!!
Thinking of getting my nose pierced too.:lol:

Next thing you know, I'll be buying a soft top car!!! (Did think about that actually.....mmmmhh!)

Anyway here's my little tribal dragon....

Attachments

• My tattoo.jpg
    My tattoo.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 211
Whoo! Whoo! Sorry I've just found this thread and I've not read it all & up until 3weeks ago I would of ignored it - but now NOW!!!!

Ok, I'm having a mid-life crisis, so whilst on holiday in Looe last month I had a dragon tattoo on my right shoulder - MY GOD!!! I FEEL SOOOOO LIBERATED!!! You see I'm 45yrs old, always lived my life how others have expected me to, but they can all s*d off, 'cos it's my time now!!!

Next thing you know, I'll be buying a soft top car!!! (Did think about that actually.....mmmmhh!)

Errmmm Bev. Only one geek at a time to have a mid-life crisis please...
It's my turn this year:lol:
I love your tattoo..Go girl!!

Really beautiful, go for it, girl!

It can have that effect on you, can't it?
It looks great, congrats!

I have 8 but all quiet large tatts on various parts of my body!!! As well as 15 piercings so far!!! All very feminine though & not OTT!! Very addict especially as I have a tattooist as a friend & he keeps wanting to add more, lol!! Going back for more hopefully saturday!! Talked me into adding to my large back one so it becomes a full back peace!! Have come up with a fab design!!!! Love all my tatts & make sure they all have meaning so I don't regret having them!!

P.S: YOU GO BEV GOOD ON YA GAL!!!!!!!! :hug:

My Mid-Life crisis has been happening for ages now!! I had all my hair cut short like posh's and bleached blond too!!!:lol:

Lovin my tattoo tho, it's funny, I've been flasing it off to all my clients and it very surprising how many of my clients, who you would not think, have tattoos.
One of my clients has just turned 6o this year and she has just had her 3rd tattoo done!!!

Hi
I have just had my first tattoo, didnt hurt as such, just a bit niggly, but he stopped and started so it was ok. it was on the bottom of my back in pink looks cool i luv it,

hi i had my first tat about 2 months ago and didnt think it hurt at all just like having a splinter and touching it but everyone is diffrent but now i have 5 but only smallish ones you will be ok

Has anybody had their eyebrows tattooed? I'm thinking of having mine done but would like other peoples opinions first.

Latest posts

Back