Tell me something surprising about yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish.....I'm a 4 xxx

Just as well they would be too small!

Just wanted to add as an aside to my silliness about the shoe obsession that when I watched Chameleon's video on you tube that was awfully sad. Sometimes we are just too intolerant about all sorts of things in life. The part about the paramedics shocked me if that was the case.

Wot a great thread had such a giggle!

I am a bit of a workaholic i sourced a medical center opened on a Monday so i didn't take time off after gettin my big toe nails removed, had a car crash on a wed an went into do a full 12hr shift on the thurs, altho i did end up back in hosp on the Friday :/ i recently took a weeks holiday for a small operation on my wrist so other than the Fri/sat after the car crash i have no sickness record an I've been workin since i was 15 - 14yrs!!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Superb, you all have some fab secret stuff :)

Now me: I am a motorbike riding/obsessed, beauty geek that spends her spare time as a Police Officer !! So not only can I make you a princess I can also twist you up in knots if you misbehave !!

LOL And I am only a 5ft 3 titch !!

:lol:

Oh and I am only 5'1 !!! My business should be called Midget Gem's lol x

Oh and I am only 5'1 !!! My business should be called Midget Gem's lol x

Am 4ft 11.:lol:

Oh, and I am related to Diana princess of Wales!!! (very distantly)

Also when I was 4, I got up on stage and sang 'ba ba black sh*t' and I won a box of dolly mixtures-lol

hahahah that is hysterical! i was laughing so hard nearly fell off my chair xx

Am 4ft 11.:lol:

Oh, and I am related to Diana princess of Wales!!! (very distantly)

No way!! I am very surprised to hear that you look like a tall person from your pic... dunno why! And as for being related to Diana... you must be very nice :)

hahahah that is hysterical! i was laughing so hard nearly fell off my chair xx
Well the whole song I sang was;
'Ba ba black sh*t, have you any wool
Yes sir, yes sir, 3 bags full
One for the manager and one for the drain
And one for the little girl who lives down the lane'
My mom said she was highly embarrassed but everyone else enjoyed it :lol:

Nope I'm a shorty, and I have never said I was nice.......

I was in the same grammar school and year as rachel riley (who is on countdown), we were even in the same maths set...i'm cr*p at maths lol!!

Well the whole song I sang was;
'Ba ba black sh*t, have you any wool
Yes sir, yes sir, 3 bags full
One for the manager and one for the drain
And one for the little girl who lives down the lane'
My mom said she was highly embarrassed but everyone else enjoyed it :lol:

hahaha If I was your mum I would have been PROUD! lol :lol:

Well there you go, there's a word for 'it'... Gleeking! :lol: :o

Erm, my 'surprising' bit of info is a tad different! lol

I used to sell bull semen for a living... True! - Dairy Daughters

I nearly died when I was 4 yrs old, had osteomyelitis (infection of the bone) in my ankle. The doctors told my Mum that if I lived through it I'd never walk again... they were wrong! :D

Fab thread :green:

I was thinking funny how many of us share so many different things, moving, love of shoes and bags, and then... osteomyelitis!!! I had that when I was a year old, and spent my first birthday and xmas in hospital, with same diagnosis, never walking again. The nurses found me xmas day at the bottom of my cot, I had got to my christmas stocking and was covered from head to foot in chocolate :lol:

Well there you go, there's a word for 'it'... Gleeking! :lol: :o

Erm, my 'surprising' bit of info is a tad different! lol

I used to sell bull semen for a living... True! - Dairy Daughters

I nearly died when I was 4 yrs old, had osteomyelitis (infection of the bone) in my ankle. The doctors told my Mum that if I lived through it I'd never walk again... they were wrong! :D

Fab thread :green:

I was thinking funny how many of us share so many different things, moving, love of shoes and bags, and then... osteomyelitis!!! I had that when I was a year old, and spent my first birthday and xmas in hospital, with same diagnosis, never walking again. The nurses found me xmas day at the bottom of my cot, I had got to my christmas stocking and was covered from head to foot in chocolate :lol:

- I was adopted at a young age and as a toddler had to go through drugs withdrawal thanks to the habits of my birth parents. To this day many prescription meds give me VERY unappealing side effects.

- I LOVE buying new pyjamas

- I spent 3 months living on a lobster wharf and didnt get to eat lobster once.

- I am also addicted to coca cola.

- When I was little I wanted to work in a postoffice. I still think it would be cool.

- I like self service tills in shops as it reminds me of playing shop keep as a kid

We all seem to have a thing about moving...I've moved house 21 times...and I only turned 22 two months ago lol xx

Wow gemster thats impressive, I thought id moved a lot!!! Its so lovely to learn a little about u all! Some of u have given and will prob continue to give me some great advice! Its nice to know a little about ur personalities too!

Ive ordered my Shellac today! Oh my god, I am stupidly excited!!!!

See? Drama queen!!! x

Wow gemster thats impressive, I thought id moved a lot!!! Its so lovely to learn a little about u all! Some of u have given and will prob continue to give me some great advice! Its nice to know a little about ur personalities too!

Ive ordered my Shellac today! Oh my god, I am stupidly excited!!!!

See? Drama queen!!! x

Ha ha drama queen? You? Good for you getting back into the nails honey - can't wait to see the colours.
Vick.
xxx:)

love this thread... some funny, some heart warming, some inspirational.... mine probably boring!

I have an irrational fear of baked beans..... an unopened tin makes me gag, if I get the juice on me (my sister used to chase me round the house when I was younger with a bean on a wooden sppon the mare) I literally spend the next ten minutes rubbing my skin till its red raw and i feel de-beaned!

I have an unhealthy obsession with sharks.... they frighten the living bejesus out of me but they fascinate me.

When I was ten years old I was a mascot for Welling United Football Club.

When I had my enrolling day as a brownie many moons ago Brown Owl would ask a list of questions like will you help others, will you make friends, will you help your Mum and you would take a step forward. For each question Brown Owl asked I took a step forward until she asked one question and I didnt move. Brown Owl asked why I hadnt moved forward and much to my poor parents embarrassment I said I didnt move forward because I didnt like washing up. I was honest if nothing else!

In junior school I first found my love of everything Egyptian..... some 20 years later by chance I met and in a few weeks due to marry my Egyptian man... well half egyptian man. My father in law as a wedding gift has offered to pay for us all to go to Egypt.

My old neighbour used to be Jamie Leigh Curtis.... well she owned the house next to me, never met her and its since been sold thats about as much of a claim to fame I have lol!

I used to work for Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge one day I was out having a fag and some man walked up to me and began to ask me a question. Harrods was just down the road and we were forever being asked on our fag breaks where Harrods was. Thinking this was what the man was asking me I began to point him in the direction of said building. When he looked strangely at me I finally caught on what he was asking....... for my services! He thought I was a prostitute! I might add I had my work wear on, my fluffy collar coat and looked nothing like one!!! Yes at that time I wore a lot of makeup but really certainly not a lady of the night. I told my dear old Nan about this one day to which she replied.... well dear it will be your blonde hair wont it!!!

I used to wear my plastic hair band not on the top of my head but on the back much to my sisters embarrassment in public. Mum said I wasnt strange just unique!

Last edited:
What a good thread!!

I def have a guardian angel, as at 2yrs old I has an epiletic fit due to one of my cousins giving me a "horseback ride" as u do, he bucked and I fell off, hit me head had a fit and stopped breathing, my mum gave me mouth to mouth and saved me!!

I was then in a high speed car crash at 15 where the car rolled 4 times and was a pancake but I walked out of it!! I then had a motorbike crash at 16 where I must admit I wasn't looking and went straight into the back of a car!! Surprisingly I've never had a broken bone lol!

I have moved house a shocking 18 times I think and am only 26!

Last summer I completed a car rally that was over 4000 miles! Went through 8 countries I think it all blurs! Spent one night lost in the mountains singing "build me up buttercup" on a kareoke machine at 4am! Good times!!!

Latest posts

Back