Tell me something surprising about yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sat in the back of a ute with a dolphin as it was being transported to an aquarium for medical treatment.

I'm not the only gleeking geek... who knew?! :lol:

This is a cute thread :)

I was a gypsy / traveler in my early childhood I remember glastenbury Festival Before it was famous,
I lived at stonehenge ,
and was at the battle of the bean fields! ( google it ) ,

( wonder if that's why i find the world so small and its easy for me to travel about so much ?)

I spent the rest of childhood growing up on ghetto council estate of north London lol

My mum worked for friends of the earth
And I've been a vegetarian since I was about 4 , (26 years! )

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

I flew a chipmunk aeroplane with the RAF as a cadet when I was 16 and was alowed to take control to do a loop the loop and barrel roll! I've always loved roller coasters but that was sooo much better.

I've dislocated my knees 4 times and twice I managed to push them back in myself! (sorry kmmmh58!)

I was born 10 weeks premature weighing only 2lb 10oz and my mum was told not to get her hopes up as I wouldn't make it through the night (was a 1960's baby). Here I am still alive and kicking! hahaha

I've lived in Liverpool for most part of my life and still haven't visited Paddy's Wigwam aka Metropolitan Cathedral... It's a massive tourist spot, shameful! :eek:

Fun thread :hug:

After a 30 year gap I married the boy who first kissed me :Love:

Awwww thats so cute I hope I marry the boy who first kissed me!

Despite my job I am actually quite tomboyish in reality... I love cars and driving fast - I have a polo and a Golf GTI Turbo (my babies).. I am a girl drummer (grade 8) and play for the local Church... I LOVE art and am considering going to Uni as a mature student (boohoo) to study Fine Art or Fashion Design. I make little dresses for barbies lol. I am full of love and my main goal in life is to spread it!!! :green:

When I was 20, I came as near to dying as you can get and was also told it would be almost a miracle if I carried another baby to full term and a miracle if I did not have a limp for the rest of my life. 7 years later I did have my son and then I inherited 3 more making 5 in total and I lost the limp within 2 years with hard work :lol: Now I have 8 grandchildren too and I still don't limp.
@ Della :Love:

I'm a drama queen! Oh no, wait, something surprising! Lol. I hated electrolysis as I really wasn't keen on needles, now I have to have injections every fortnight for life, to keep me living, and kinda healthy!

When I was 8 I had a fit and almost drowned in the bath:eek: Then almost 2 years to the day later I got run over by a Range Rover outside my front door lol.

I have moved 9 times in the last 4 years:eek:

what a brilliant thread!

I used to represent the country for athletics (100m sprint, hurdles and long jump) and still (to this day) hold the 100m record for my district.

I once fell down a flight of stairs, bashed my ankle and didn't realise it was broken until 2 weeks later when my friend (a nurse) asked why my ankle was still black :eek: Incidentally, she was there when I did it! lol

Gavin & stacey was filmed at the pub my Dad and step mum used to run in barry island.

My best friend's wedding (in 3 weeks) will have none other than Roger Taylor from Duran Duran attending. He's good friends with her husband to be.

xxx

Ooh fun thread!
I have over 50 pairs of shoes - bit of an obsession.
I starred in a tv advert with noddy holder from Slade.
I was all set to do a law degree before changing track and going down the beauty route.

hmmmm just looked up gleeking!:eek:

love this thread, love the knife throwing, dart playing, dolphin-sitting, glasto, knee dislocation ones!

so, let me think......

I was photographed aged 3 sitting on top of an elephant to advertise the circus coming to town!

I have served Prince Charles a glass of orange juice.

I have pinched Paul Weller's backside whilst he signed autographs for people using my pen.

I have been on the pyramid stage at Glastonbury when Paul Weller was playing, and also twice more when Echo and the bunnymen were on stage. Alexis Sayle assisted me exiting the stage.

erm...I hate toes! I hate wiggly toes and feel physically sick if someone wiggles them and have to look away if they appear on TV....reflexology is one of my most popular treatments that I do!!!!

I have been guest speaker at infant massage AGM in London......

I went to school with C3PO:eek:

i think i am the worlds most unobservant person because i have walked into a guy in broad daylight who was erm .... doing something that rhymes with hastabating !! and i never even noticed , lmao .. the best bit i have done it twice !!!! it was only coz i i had mates with me that told me :eek:

Superb, you all have some fab secret stuff :)

Now me: I am a motorbike riding/obsessed, beauty geek that spends her spare time as a Police Officer !! So not only can I make you a princess I can also twist you up in knots if you misbehave !!

LOL And I am only a 5ft 3 titch !!

:lol:

I have over 50 pairs of shoes
Is that all!
I lived down the road from Noddy Holder and UB40 used to drink in my local occasionally (when I lived in Birmingham?
Also when I was 4, I got up on stage and sang 'ba ba black sh*t' and I won a box of dolly mixtures-lol

Is that all!
I lived down the road from Noddy Holder and UB40 used to drink in my local occasionally (when I lived in Birmingham?
Also when I was 4, I got up on stage and sang 'ba ba black sh*t' and I won a box of dolly mixtures-lol

LOL Ha ha ha ha ha ha Bah Bah Black ..... hysterical xx

when i was little i had a braid in my hair and i couldnt get it out... so i cut it off and buried it in the garden, but when my hair started growing back, i got a big tuft right in the middle of my head, and i got called tufty for years! mum still has the horrendous school photo! lol xx

I have mild osteogenesis imperfecta brittle bone,
I broke a bone almost 3 a year from the age of 9 months to the age of 12.
The funniest one being I broke my nose by walking into a broom lol :) !!

And my mum kept all my casts x

I was on the price is right about 21 years ago and won loads of goodies but didnt win the car or holiday.....oh well
Ive also moved 8 times in the last 6 years, my heads spinning! ha ha :)

Latest posts

Back