Terrible news!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so sorry to hear your sad news.

Stay Positive and know that people are thinking of both you and your partner at this sad time xxx:hug:

Sending very positive thoughts to you both and, as others have said, be reassured that they are aware of it and are 'On the case.' :hug:

Suzy I am so sorry. Life really is very unfair and cruel sometimes when good people you know and love are put through terrible things like this. I wish you both all the love and luck in the world and just by being there for him by his side you are being strong for him and he will know that. You can't fix things but you can be there and support him, and as for crying, it is only human because you care and you love him so much and there is nothing wrong in that and you will need to cry, but that to will ease with time. Love and hugs xxx

I am so sorry to hear this, stay strong and keep thinking positive thoughts, thinking of you xxxxxx:hug:

I am thinking of you :hug::hug::hug:

Sending you positive thoughts hun :hug:

Sorry to hear your news, best wishes to you both at this difficult time:hug:

thanks everyone for your suppport

I never thought i would post such a personal thing but I really needed to talk.

I'm feeling very nervous about monday but am trying to stay positive and just be like normal in the house

I will update when I get some news I have been praying
Thanks again x x :hug:

Wishing you all the luck for monday, be thinking of you both :hug:

anne xx

Hi Susan

hope it works out :hug:

Sending you lots of love and hugs :hug:

sending positive thoughts and :hug::hug:

Hi well he's in hospital now and having the biopsy tomorrow
we saw the consultant and he told us that it is in a place that is inoperable as it'll affect his speech.
Thats all we know until friday when the sample is back from histology
Thankyou everyone for your positive thoughts and kind words
x x x

Good Luck Suzy Fingers and Toes Crossed for you. :hug:

ahi
I just thought i'd update you with the news
Paul came out of hospital on teusday from the biopsy and we got the results on friday.
He has a grade 2 tumor called an astrocytoma.
has anyone heard of any cases like this??
I'm too frightened to look on the internet as I did that in the beginning and was a nervous wreck!!!
But the consultant said it's slow growing and if you're going to get a brain tumor it's the best one to have!!!
He's beeing refered to an oncologist and neurologist and they will decide on his course of treatment,
The consultant thinks at the moment they'll just monitor it with regular scans.
So it's just a case of being positive and taking one day at a time, they can't remove it but it may be ages before it causes any problems again.
thanks for all your kind words and support
:hug:

Latest posts

Back