Thank you Creative xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Just have to say a big Thank you to everyone involved in the creative makeovers. I am wearing a beautful custom blend with one hand done by the top US tech Roxie and one hand by the top Uk Techs Liza Smith & Amanda Fonterossa and with beautiful finishing done by Jo Haddon.( and witty comments by the one and only GMG Mr Samuel Sweet.)

What can i say an amazing experience with the top bods doing what they do best, working as a team and the start to finish product, amazing techs, creative stylist Jan Arnold is an fabulous lady and knows exactly what she wants and wont stop till she gets it and really lovely with it and Pat Ybarra kept her inline and made sure she didnt repeat anything or made everthing run smoothly talk about organised.

All the geeks made it such a good time and we was like a little family, Glorclaws, Just Jo, Oceana, Kimmirocks and Flybynight and Mum (what a lady), thank you girls you was brill.

Last but not least I have to say a big thank you to Samantha our very own Mrs Geek for giving us this amazing experience and opportunity, it was totally surreal. I am sure the others will have plenty to say but i feel so inspired by all that i have seen and done over the last two days.
x

ps Thanks for the goody bags tee hee x

you lucky so and so - glad you enjoyed yourself pet - i envy you

:lol: wher's the photos Lucia?

Haven't even loaded any yet on the PC lol, been too busy catching up on here.

We cant show pics of our nails yet but sure we have loads of behind the scenes shots that are amazing especially when you see the cameras some of these girls have got thought i was with the female equivalent of David Bailey with Glo and Jo lol
x

I wannna thank all the Creative peeps that let us be a part of this amazing opportunity too.
To meet the legendary and stylish Jan Arnold was amazing... and she is sooo nice... no I mean REALLY REALLY nice! She knows just how to put you at ease, says the sweetest things..and has a fabulous 'eye' .
Roxy was a star she worked her magic ...and then she worked and worked... then worked some more...what a gal!

Amanda & Liza on day 2... youre 2 of my absolute fave Creative ambassadors... down to earth, talented...and soo darn huggable!
To be a 'mogul' for a short while was real fun...but I still dont know why my left pinkie has a mind of its own ... it kept trying to wander off, lol!
I really cant stress how much I enjoyed my time with my Geeky friends (cant wait to meet you all again).
Pity my camera battery was dying ..though I have got a few decent pics... one true beaut of Marian.

Lastly of course theres Sam & Samantha ... despite 2 hours sleep & feeling like crap, you two always manage to put a genuine smile on my face... you really are quite literally the SWEETest couple (groan!)

And to use your own phrase Sam... You guys rock!!! :hug:

...OOOh nearly forgot Sam... still waiting for that cookie!

If my user name glowed it would be glowing bright green right now!!!:green:
I am so jealous....what a fantastic experience, but it is great that you are all talented nail techs yourselves and will have learned so much and have soaked up every little piece of information on offer throughout the day......
I would particularly have loved to have met Jan Arnold, but maybe one day......

[
Lastly of course theres Sam & Samantha ... despite 2 hours sleep & feeling like crap, you two always manage to put a genuine smile on my face... you really are quite literally the SWEETest couple (groan!)

The are just like a pair of newlyweds soppy old pair pmsl.
x

I'll get my people to talk to your people to give you a quote from me !!!

Kimmi Rocks said:
I'll get my people to talk to your people to give you a quote from me !!!

PMSL, what are you like.

This girl has had us all in stitches
mwah
xxx

Only kidding of course. I just want to echo what my new geekie buddies have said.

I can't put into words what en experience it was. My nails are fabulous (never seen any thing like it) and the people that I met were even more fabulous.

Thank you to Creative for giving me the chance of a lifetime. I'll never forget it xxxxxxx

You "Extreme Makeover' Geeks have nearly let me down!!!!!!!

I have just got in after drinks and eats and chats and told our fab US Creative visitors that I can guarantee that pics will be on the site by early evening at the latest!!!!! (obviously not the ones of nails as they need to wait until after the launch!)

What a great 2 days and lovely to see you all. Wasn't Roxanne great!!?? That is one real technician that just gets her head down and 'creates'.

I think us UK Geeks gave the US what they needed and they were certainly impressed with the passion (I personally was impressed with the number of cameras! You couldn't look up without a camera pointing at you!)

Glo, what have you got of me now????? I think you are making a collection of Marian looking daft (remember my suggestion for the last one :lol: )

Well lets see some pics then (no nails!)

Isn't Samantha just the best? And isn't Samuel just......??????? well GMG

Big hugs to all of you for showing the US what the UK is all about (that is not for me to say but I think we're all great :lick: )

All I want to say is that this was the most awe inspiring day I have had the pleasure of being part of.
An immense pleasure and honour to meet the entire team.....watching them work and seeing how everything came together was inspirational.

And it was such godammed FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all geeks and honorary geeks
cb xxxxxxxxx

Putting some pics up now Marian.
Was heart-broken to find I'd bought a dud of a camera battery...but some pics turned out well.... gotta pick & choose what Im putting in... its amazing how many of us imediately flashed our nails the second the cameras appeared.
Think we getting good at the modelling mallarky girls :wink2:

I am on such a high! :) I am sitting here at home having just got in and telling my nearest and dearest all about it and showing them piccies .... really cant understand their glazed expressions though lol

It was truly the most amazing experience I have ever had. I feel so priveleged to have been part of this. Every time I get the pleasure of being part of something geeky it newly inspires me.

My playmates are the bestest!! CB, Glo (and Mark for all teh driving), Kimmi, Lucia, Sarah. Mr & MRs Geek are fabulous! :) Mummy :hug: I just adore any time that can spent with you :) and what a team .... Roxy, Amanda & Liza never stopped working and produced the most amazing nails. Jan Arnold wow! She is incredible and inspiring.

My hands are beautiful - and they were the ugliest chewed little nubs - now I have elegant hands.

There are some wicked pics on my camera and I will do my best to upload some asap.

I could just go on and on about it but I am sure it would become a case of " you needed to be there" lol

Oh what about the gorgeous bags we got? and the lovely card and words from Jan. I shall have quite a collection of memorabilia soon :)

Take care all and speak soon
Loadsahugs Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

I am so jealous (green with Envy.. LOL)

we had Roxy here for nearly 2 weeks (in NZ), but man would I have loved to be there!! you can never spend too much time with people like that :)

Well Glo! I can only imagine the other one you told me about but this one must make up for it!!!! I think your duff battery must have missed out all the lines!!

Okies I have posted some pics ... mum I have an ace one of you -- how much not to print? lol

Kimmie I have some gorgeous pics for you babe :)

Jo xxxxxx

Oh yeah and I have a great pic of Jan and I ... but does anyone know how to airbrush 2 or 3 of my chins away first so I can upload it lol

Jo xxx

You two have got some fantastic shots, well done
x

is that me and my chins you are talking about there Lucia? lol hmph!!! heehee

Latest posts

Back