Thank you Diane Plummer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
Just have to say a big Thank you to Diane for the training today, we were invited to CND for the natural nail extravaganza
We learnt how to apply the new wrapped in glass, fibreglass nail wrap system by inm, it was very impressive and quick to do, i think we all bought a kit to have a go with
we also learnt about
solar manicure
raw earth
how to apply the perfect french polish
and lots of other tips and tricks
it was a great day, learnt loads and had a laugh with everyone
THANK YOU DIANE AND CND :Love:

dianne is lovely isnt she.

are you going to the competition workshop on 19th april aswell? if so ill see ya there

I am thinking about it but it will be the second week of opening my salon so im not too sure if its a good idea to be taking a day off so soon lol, if i dont i intend to go to the one in oct

Just have to say a big Thank you to Diane for the training today, we were invited to CND for the natural nail extravaganza
We learnt how to apply the new wrapped in glass, fibreglass nail wrap system by inm, it was very impressive and quick to do, i think we all bought a kit to have a go with
we also learnt about
solar manicure
raw earth
how to apply the perfect french polish
and lots of other tips and tricks
it was a great day, learnt loads and had a laugh with everyone
THANK YOU DIANE AND CND :Love:
I soooooo wanted to go to that but my little girl was poorly last night high temp, the lot, & still off it this morning. Poor little might. Of all the days to be poorly!!! Is it a conspiracy? She is fighting fit again now though so thats good news.

I bet you had a fantastic time, Dianne is ace at her job & a lovely girl to boot. soooo jelous of every one who went - but not in a vicious way lol

dianne is lovely isnt she.

are you going to the competition workshop on 19th april aswell? if so ill see ya there
Not geeked for a while so have only just seen your new hair. Looks v nice, good cut.

It was to introduce the new natural nails classes
they now do a manicure class and a separate pedicure class that goes into much more detail than the combined spa mani and pedi course
they was asking people who are interested in the classes to leave their name and contact details and someone from cnd will be in touch with all the information

Thanks Louise, I think I'll give them a call tomorrow. I'm only down the road which makes it even more frustrating that I couldn't go.

me never got a invite sob sob
Thanks Louise, I think I'll give them a call tomorrow. I'm only down the road which makes it even more frustrating that I couldn't go.

I was invited but i didn't get it until saturday :cry: so it was too late for me with clients,transport and the school run which was very disappointing :cry:

Glad you had a great day with Dianne though :hug: x

Latest posts

Back