Thank you for your patience and loyalty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes: I am very disappointed in hyperion for not informing their customers of the situation. We're a college who are waiting for kits to come and are left wondering whether or not to change supplier!! Not professional at all

If the company are in receivership there wont be anyone there to inform anyone. It's a nightmare situation for all but calling Hyperion unprofessional is out of order - who do you think is sitting in the building now to communicate with you? And how do they communicate when they haven't got any money?? Mailings take resource and budget.

Have you tried speaking to Manchester, Essex or Ireland to see of they can supply your kits? They have stock coming in direct from the USA.

hth's

I have placed an order today with London, I tried Glasgow but was informed that they don't have a facility to take payments over the phone, but it was them who told me to try London who were very helpful, one thing they haven't got at the moment is nail enamels, only Cream Puff and Negligee in stock, but they did say that they were working on it.
I myself think the whole situation hasn't been handled very well at all, Hyperion goes into liquidation,fair enough,can't do alot about that really they have had problems with stock availability for months now but surely CND new exactly what was going to happen to its customers when stock wasn't being shipped out, and even if they didn't, their response to the situation in my opinion (and lots of others in the industry who I have spoke to) has been too slow, surely they have the resources to keep their customers better informed than what they have done,I feel we have been kept in the dark, I have had techs ringing me asking if I know whats going on and if I have heard when or where they can get Creative products.It must be 4 to 5 weeks now since this whole thing started and still things aren't very clear.Yes I appreciate there will be alot for them to sort out but techs need better information.

We are all more or less stocked up now, enamels will be here next week,hopefully, I know its been hard for you all to get through to a one stop nail shop, but you can email your orders or enquiries to us at [email protected]

We as independent creative nail academies/one stop nail shops, are doing our best to help everyone, the stock will not be an issue for anyone within the next few weeks we will all have plenty to offer you.
Education is the same classes are going ahead and things are nearly back to normal in Manchester, Milton Keynes, Scotland, London and Ireland.

Please bear with us we are trying our hardest FOR YOU!!

Thanks for the info, I placed an order with Manchester on the 22nd of Aug but have heard nothing from them yet, not had any luck contacting them again either,but as you say they will be snowed under. I'm not desperate yet but starting to worry a little.

I notice you say you placed an order with London, we put all the orders we took into numerical order, and were waiting for powders etc before we took payment and sent them out, can you please let us know if you still want what you ordered, as we can put your order away and give it to someone else.
Thanks

I have placed an order today with London, I tried Glasgow but was informed that they don't have a facility to take payments over the phone, but it was them who told me to try London who were very helpful, one thing they haven't got at the moment is nail enamels, only Cream Puff and Negligee in stock, but they did say that they were working on it.
I myself think the whole situation hasn't been handled very well at all, Hyperion goes into liquidation,fair enough,can't do alot about that really they have had problems with stock availability for months now but surely CND new exactly what was going to happen to its customers when stock wasn't being shipped out, and even if they didn't, their response to the situation in my opinion (and lots of others in the industry who I have spoke to) has been too slow, surely they have the resources to keep their customers better informed than what they have done,I feel we have been kept in the dark, I have had techs ringing me asking if I know whats going on and if I have heard when or where they can get Creative products.It must be 4 to 5 weeks now since this whole thing started and still things aren't very clear.Yes I appreciate there will be alot for them to sort out but techs need better information.
Watching this thread I can understand the frustration every body is feeling....
But how does one cope when their company goes into Liquidation???? I just hope I will never ever have to find out for myself.
When this happens company doors are shut and thats that...its like a lock out, maybe it could have been handled better maybe not.... But the bottom line is, thanks to Sam and Samantha all stops where pulled out and heaven and earth have been moved, otherwise it would have been a simple "now you see em" and "now you dont" scenario......

Stocks are coming in and as Debbie pointed out nearly all stock is in place....So lets not give them a hard time when they are trying their best to rebuild, replenish and re-group so to speak.....Just a little bit more patience and hey dont shoot the messengers, they are just as frustrated as us.....

They are doing their best for us, thanks Debbie and everyone else who working their butt off xxxxx

Thank you Debbie for the information you have provided :hug: can I just ask? - I trained at Leeds and therefore used the OSNS there - do I have to re-register OR can I use my current old account number with Manchester or Glasgow etc?

Hope I'm not being too much of a pest :hug:

I hope that everyone involved with Creative (on any level) are getting sorted BUT most importantly FEELING BETTER after such a troublesome time :hug:

Hugs and snuggs to all :hug:

I know you guys are bashing your heads into the wall (so are we) however rest assured that CND (as well as Samantha and Moi') were not aware that Hyperion was about to close up like it did. However, it did. Since then, everyone has been doing everything they can to bring things back on line. For what it is worth, the legalities surrounding the situation is what is dragging this thing out so long. Heck, Hyperion only entered liquidation officially on Tuesday!

I do suspect that if all goes well - there could be an announcement as early as this time next week :D

:hug: If anyone is interested, the liquidator is Mr G M Krasner of a company called Bartfields (UK) Ltd, Burley House, 12 Clarendon Road, Leeds LS2 9NF....
Bartfields | Chartered Accountants |

If you are owed anything, like part training or stuff, it cant hurt to get in touch with them.

no point me reading it...all those long words and legalities wouldn't mean a thing to me ...:lol:

:hug:...best of luck with everything Hyperion x

Thank you Debbie for the information you have provided :hug: can I just ask? - I trained at Leeds and therefore used the OSNS there - do I have to re-register OR can I use my current old account number with Manchester or Glasgow etc?

Hope I'm not being too much of a pest :hug:

I hope that everyone involved with Creative (on any level) are getting sorted BUT most importantly FEELING BETTER after such a troublesome time :hug:

Hugs and snuggs to all :hug:

Debs I set up a new account with the osns in essex, very simple to do over the phone, they were very helpful and I manged to receive a full order xx

Debs I set up a new account with the osns in essex, very simple to do over the phone, they were very helpful and I manged to receive a full order xx

Thanks for that Clare, will give that a go :hug:

It is good news for other geeks as well, it sounds really easy to do :green: Let's hope that everything is improving for Mr and Mrs Geek as well (and everybody involved at Hyperion):hug:

I think its the same with Ketan in London...you just ring and set up an account..all my order was in stock...and will be delivered on tues....its great news that stock is getting through now isn't it.

Lets hope the same will soon be for Leeds...x

Forgive me as i don't know who to ask.

I really need to place an order but my customer id number is registered to my old adress and in my maiden name who/where can i change this so i can order please ?

I am sure if you get intouch with debbie at Manchester OSNS and explain to them about changing your name and address iam sure that you will have no probs with getting a new account set up.

We have just placed an order with manchester and they are lovely and really helpfull.

HTH.:hug::hug:

Ellisons are delighted to announce that Creative Nail Design products are now available!

Our first shipment from America has arrived and we are assured of continuity of further supplies.

Thank you for your patience.

Ellisons are delighted to announce that Creative Nail Design products are now available!

Our first shipment from America has arrived and we are assured of continuity of further supplies.

Hello Ellisons...welcome to the site and thanks for the update. xx

i second angies welcome to you ellisons, and its brilliant news that stock is now available, hopefully many geeks will feel much more at ease now

nicky xx

Are Ellisons the new distributors instead of Samantha and Sam Sweet?

No offence to Ellisons and all the best to them but I've been praying that the Sweets would get it.

Are Ellison's the new distributors instead of Samantha and Sam Sweet?

No offense to Ellison's and all the best to them but I've been praying that the Sweets would get it.

Ellison's already sold cnd products, i think they got their stock via Hyperion (i remember Samantha saying something about it once)

I think we will get an announcement soon

Ellisons has been a sub distributor for CND stock for many years. I can only assume that whomever CND signs on as the next UK distributor will continue to honor a relationship with Ellisons as they have always done a fantastic job :D

nJoy

Latest posts

Back