Thank you Urban Geek for a lovely evening!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princesslilyxx

Reaction score
Just want to say a big THANK YOU to Urban Geek for an entertaining evening! Great to meet all you geeks!!! Was a good night! Thanks once again to the hostess!!! xxxxx

I second that as always the Essex geek meet was well attended lots of nice new friends were made and our hostess christine was excellent, bless her she didnt stop running around us all evening.

So thank you Chris and hi to everyone that was there.

Thanks everyone for coming along and being such fun but you lot do know how to make a girl work LOL! I am rather fragile myself but don't have too many clients today which I am grateful for.

Roll on the next one eh!:)

I had a great time I was gutted I had to go early. Thanks Chris for being a great hostess and having everyone over. It was really great to meet all the geeks

Wish you all didn't live so far away....sounds like a great night was had by all!!!

Thanks Chris! It was a great night. Not sure my head agrees but It'l live!

:green: Aw sounds like you had a great time guys - wish i lived in Essex now :rolleyes:

:lol: It was a brilliant night, everyone was so lovely and Christine you were a fab host!!
I will have to make sure Kirsten and I get a lift next time so i can drink as well! Yay!!!:hug:

Can't wait to see the videos!!! pmsl :lol:

Where are the piccies then ladies?

ADiva1 said:
Where are the piccies then ladies?
At the moment, I can hardly talk because I have been so hungover today. I will try and post a pic and hopefully the video later. Off now for a wee ciesta:hug:

oohhhh - I am sulking now cause i missed out (boooohoooo).

Unfortunately dont think there is enough of us geeks in stoke on trent to have a good night like this.

Urban Geek said:
At the moment, I can hardly talk because I have been so hungover today. I will try and post a pic and hopefully the video later. Off now for a wee ciesta:hug:

Glad you had a Fab geeky night :)
Look forward to the piccies once Chris as bounced back from hangover hell lol

oey said:
oohhhh - I am sulking now cause i missed out (boooohoooo).

Unfortunately dont think there is enough of us geeks in stoke on trent to have a good night like this.

I am near to Stoke on trent so you never know :lol:

I am still larfing!!! I couldn't get out of bed this morning as I was SO HUNGOVER!!! pmsl.
I have just got back from the beach and went through the pictures and ermmmmm video's!!! I will make sure some get posted asap. Hey girls do you remember our fabulous nail art tutorials?! ha ha ha ha :eek:
Wendy, my nail art is hysterical, but I havent removed it as I couldnt bear to even have a wiff of enamel remover.
Christine, you were a fab hostess.... she made sooooo much food and had the drinks flowing and was running up and down the garden waiting on everyone!! get this, she even did a sculpt - in the dark!! how funny.
I havent larfed like that for a while.
So, when we hitting southend girls?!xxxx:wink2:

Tutorial tutorial!!! I cant wait to see them.

oh no didnt you stay that long hun! was hysterical!!!!! pmsl everyone will be soooo jelous of our talents when they see!!! :Grope: :eek:

I hate to think what Debs' nails look like - I could hardly see a thing due to the lack of light and of course the drink. I haven't plucked up the courage to play back the video again. It would be a real scream if I do manage to upload it. Perhaps I will be able to blackmail a few of you LOLxx

:eek: oh play it back its soooo funny! everyone is larfing and screaming and cabinkel is trying to talk us through her amazing design!

extensionten said:
:eek: oh play it back its soooo funny! everyone is larfing and screaming and cabinkel is trying to talk us through her amazing design!

What a shame it would be if that camera were to go astray or something......................................!!

Oh go on ladies! Upload that video and the pics! Would be great to see a bunch of Pi**ed up geeks having a scream!

go on......you know you want to..................:lol:

Latest posts

Back