The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the last 2 days as well as have been so exhausted and not had time. Am about to get my lazy self out of bed and go do them ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was going to do it 2 or 3 times today. But after having a 3 year old and 8 year old doing it with me and kicking a football between my legs when doing jumping jacks and crawling under me when doing the push ups. I've decided once is enough. I'll just do 30 days over 32 days lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was going to do it 2 or 3 times today. But after having a 3 year old and 8 year old doing it with me and kicking a football between my legs when doing jumping jacks and crawling under me when doing the push ups. I've decided once is enough. I'll just do 30 days over 32 days lol xxx

Haha yeah probably best to do the extra when they're not around...

I just managed to do it. I think im on day 6...no idea haha x

I missed the last 2 days as well as have been so exhausted and not had time. Am about to get my lazy self out of bed and go do them ;) x

I've missed the last two days as I couldn't move.
Getting on and off the sofa hurt so much I'm classing that as exercise x

Ok I've missed today AGAIN lol. I've spent all day drinking cider in the sunshine!!!! Oooopsy! Lol x

Ok I've missed today AGAIN lol. I've spent all day drinking cider in the sunshine!!!! Oooopsy! Lol x

Ditto! I spent the day tanning and sleeping. It was epic :D

Hi sorry to jump onto this thread but I'm very keen to give this work out a go. Watched some of the you tube video looks good. Is it good for loosing the baby tummy had my baby nearly a year ago feel my tummy hasn't gone fully. I'm only small 7.9 stone but hating my tummy :(

Hi sorry to jump onto this thread but I'm very keen to give this work out a go. Watched some of the you tube video looks good. Is it good for loosing the baby tummy had my baby nearly a year ago feel my tummy hasn't gone fully. I'm only small 7.9 stone but hating my tummy :(

It will definitely help :) join us and give it a go ;) xxx

Well I've got it in my head to start tomorrow so when my baby goes for her nap I'm going to give it a try!

Just completed day 1 of the 30 day shred !! My legs feel like jelly!!! Lol. How many days did you all do it before you felt a difference ?

Girls thank god it's not just me; I missed two days, then three, then...well let's just say I'm looking at 105 day shred at this rate 😬

Girls thank god it's not just me; I missed two days, then three, then...well let's just say I'm looking at 105 day shred at this rate 😬

Haha don't worry. I couldn't sleep last night so ate a whole bag of laces! I need to do it 4 times today to work that off but not feeling the need to get up to do it once... I figure as long as I do it a minimum of 3 times a week that's more than I was doing before! x

My tv is broken so couldnt do it this morning! :( ended up running up and down the garden and doing star jumps haha x

How are we all getting on? I've just done day 8. Not looking forward to starting level 2 :s

I'm only on day 4 I'm enjoying it and it's doing something as I ache all over !

I need to get my ass back in gear. I've been poorly. Hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow xxx

Oh hope your feeling better soon :)

Oh hope your feeling better soon :)

Ah thank you. Well done with being at day 4 :) xxx

Thanks feels like Ive been doing it loads longer lol :)

How's everyone getting on?? I'm restarting level 2 again tomorrow after a few days off!! Started to feel disheartened as I put on a pound rather than losing anything!! :( but I suppose it could have been muscle I was gaining??

I'm going to start again tomorrow and start using my diet shakes too to give me a good push!! I don't want to lose much weight I just want to get a little bit of the extra fat off my love handles!! 😕

I had to have a few days off as I quite literally couldn't bend my legs, or straighten them after I had bent them. I thought I would have to crawl out of the supermarket after picking something up off the floor...

Now I am to scared to start again. Massive massive wimp I know.

Latest posts

Back