Happy Geek Day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday to Salongeek! And thanks, Sam for creating this fab site! :hug:

A massive Happy Birthday to Salon Geek, the only place to be :green:

Thank you Sam for all of the hard work you do, it's great to be part of such a fantastic community :hug:

Happy Birthday Salongeek and well done and thanks to Sam for helping it reach its 7th year! :hug::hug::hug:

Hi Happy Birthday, Love this site and all who sail in her/him. :)

Happy Birthday Salon Geek and thanks to Sam and everyone who has made it possible xx

The best thing is though, all the great mates and people I have made/met through this site :hug:

Happy birthday salon geek!!!!!! Be lost without it, thankyou!! xxx

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Woot!!!

Happy Birthday Salon Geek, thank you to Sam for all your continous hard work, I look forward to the future of the nail industry with the help guidance & encouragement of salon geek and all its ( Oooo Sam is Salon Geek male or female ?) special members. :hug:

Happy Birthday Salon geek wow where did 7 years go :eek:
Thanks Sam for making it all I have so many friends met via the site xxxxxx

Happy Birthday to you salon geek and thank you x

Happy Birthday SalonGeek.com! Day 1 there was one sign up.
Day 2, there were 3
Day 3 we exploded in memberships. Including Mrs Geek (she slacked) Fiona (NaturalNails)!

Happy Birthday SalonGeek.com.

Sorry I was late Babe - I thought you were just messing about... :eek: I guess I got that one wrong!!! :lol:

Have loved and do still love my Geek Relationships. Thank you Geeks and Happy Birthday to you all xoxo

Happy Birthday guys and well done on a really fab job! Here's to many more years of success for you! xx

A belated Happy Birthday to my favourite site:biggrin:

happy birthday fellow geeks and thanks to sam for all he does for us​

Happy Birthday!! Thank you salon geek for all the help, advice and information you provide! What an amazing site! :D :D :D xxx

Happy Birthday !!!! thank you so much Sam (for your foresight, passion of our industry and sharing) and all fellow geeks, this is an amazing site. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays :Love:

happy birthday
&
thanks sam
my favourite site
made so many friends
on here
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Sam, and happy belated birthday to Salon Geek :)

Thanks for all your hard work, and Many Happy Returns!

** Congratulations **
**Happy seventh Birthday**
**and here's wishing you**
:hug: **many more of em :hug: **
xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back