The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh, didn't realise you could break it up throughout the day! Day 4 is 60 so it's 15 less than yesterday. So what did you think changed in your body after the challenge? What other challenges do you recommend?

I have a different squat challenge to you. This is the one I have...

1400049242767.jpg

I may start it actually.

Here's the ab one too

1400049338386.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

So that's all going to keep me going for 3/4 months.....good stuff! Looking forward to being fit. Ive never been fit in my life haha

What is 'leg raises' and 'plank'? Sorry I'm not clued up on the jargon. I just about manage jillians x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

And is a crunch a sit up but further? Haha

I have a different squat challenge to you. This is the one I have...

View attachment 64983

I may start it actually.

Here's the ab one too

View attachment 64984

That's quite a few rests, I wish I had done this one, my quads have been burning for days now! I'm off to body combat tonight (never done it before) so will do 40 squats before and 20 after.

The other one looks good, a 2min plank would be amazing. I can just about do 10seconds 🙊

I did the same one as glamoureyes posted & I did notice my legs weren't as wobbly. Currently doing these 2 challenges. I've got loads on my pinterest.

Attachments

• 1400070710439.jpg
    1400070710439.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 1400070721238.jpg
    1400070721238.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 54
Hey folks I've just done day 10 but not seeing much of a difference?
I can see a difference in my health and I'm more alert etc.. But don't think I've really lost any weight? Is it during the next ten days I should see more of a difference?

What are u all eating with this?? Are u on strict diets or anything?? I'm counting my calories with my fitness pal.

I've not been eating burgers and chips or anything but been having jacket potatoes with salad. Oven chips with chicken breast and veg.. That sort of stuff??! Is that ok?

Ive done 5 days (I think lol) and have noticed I've lost inches round my middle and legs but I don't think I've lost any weight. And I'm eating anything and everything x

Yeah I should maybe measure myself too cos I might have lost inches!! Hopefully! Lol xx

I really need to start. Im building myself up to it

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I should maybe measure myself too cos I might have lost inches!! Hopefully! Lol xx

My clothes fit much better/are a little lose ;) x

Am I the only person struggling to move? My legs are killing me!

I've found when I've done this before I haven't lost mega amounts of weight but I've lost inches and toned up!

At the moment my clothes feel looser. (Well not right now as I've just been out for meal, cinema and popcorn! Ooops! Lol) xxx

I've found when I've done this before I haven't lost mega amounts of weight but I've lost inches and toned up!

At the moment my clothes feel looser. (Well not right now as I've just been out for meal, cinema and popcorn! Ooops! Lol) xxx

That's really good that's what I'm looking for right now.

Im looking forward to reaching the end. Im hoping the running will help me to lose the weight. I want to lose about a stone but need to get fit enough first. No point being skinny and unhealthy. It's a peefect programme for beginners as it has a bit of everything but then you can just focus on what areas you want afterwards x

Am I the only person struggling to move? My legs are killing me!

No you're not alone, I've resorted to wheeling myself round the office on my chair!

I didnt have time this morning. Not feeling ready to face today...getting in at 8pm and have to build my new bed tonight....gutted :/ stupid life getting in the way of my fitness!

I tried day 1 this morning but I think my poor muscles need a bit more recovery so I have decided to do all the moves slowly to build my left side and catch it up with my right side then go for it properly after that. I think mine will be a 60 day shred

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Day 9 finally done. I missed the last 2 mornings as we are looking after my nephews for a few days and they're camping in the living room so didn't have time in the mornings before work as they were still sleeping! Lol

Xxx

Day 9 finally done. I missed the last 2 mornings as we are looking after my nephews for a few days and they're camping in the living room so didn't have time in the mornings before work as they were still sleeping! Lol

Xxx

I missed the last 2 days as well as have been so exhausted and not had time. Am about to get my lazy self out of bed and go do them ;) x

Latest posts

Back