The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolled up

Reaction score
I k ow there was a big thread last year on the 30 day shred but. Want to start one for geeks starting it this jan!

Started it today and it wasnt as bad as i thought but i only got halfway through, then youtube packed up and wouldnt load the rest so i did another 6 minute vid of jillians instead aha!

Im going to post my before pics soon and measurements and hopefully other geeks will too so we can encourage eachother :)

Oohhh feel the burn! Xx

May have to join in this time round, this 3 stone aint going to shift itself! Xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Yay! I started yesterday as well. Put in almost a stone since the beginning of December - why do we do it to ourselves?!? x

Starting this tomorrow morn!!! Been good today and walked to work and will be walking back a good 35/40min walk each way. New year new you, let's get motivated :):):)

I'm at slimming world tonight! My consultant is going to whoop my azz, but I'm going to promise to be a faithful student from today.....already had my no sins breakfast, but 2 healthy extras :)))

I'm going to have to dig out the dvd. I got a copy in the hope of doing it but never did. Now is as good a time as any!! Maybe we should start a facebook group for us 30 day shred geeks!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I haven't put on any weight this Christmas as I don't like Christmas dinner, don't really like Buffett food, don't like chocolate etc.... But I work in a chippy & have done for the past 6 & a half years and all that free fatty food hasn't done my body any good ): was a size 8 when I started & now I'm a 12-14. I don't really want to loose too much weight, just tone up :) i have no will power when it comes to eating chippy food & anyone that has worked at one will know that you will eat the food even if you ain't hungry! I'd like to have a body wrap done as I think that will stop me from munching but I haven't got any spare money & the fiancée says I'm not allowed one ): oh well I'll just have to try harder! Xx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/450671394999185/

I've set up a group if anyone wants to join it so we can update each other on our goals and progress and get a bit of support I know I'll need some as I'm pants at sticking to anything! If anyone wants to join feel free :)

I lost all self control over christmas and gained 5lbs. I've started today with Jillian michaels 30 day shred. I did level 1 & 2 i feel like ive really worked off a few pounds already as she REALLY cracks the whip! It's great! Also started back on my Paul McKenna app. It works for me and I eat what I WANT!

I just started the 30 day shred yesterday. I went straight to level 3 as I have done it before. I only made it halfway but my husband was doing it with me and was moaning the whole time. I'm going to give it another go tomorrow.

Haven't started my day 2 yet & I'm not aching as much as I thought I would but I'm very aware of my stomach & chest muscles! Haha xx

waiting on my copy of the dvd to come! lol won't post a before pic yet...think mr blobby copyrighted his image:lol:...joking aside i'm quite happy with my size (roughly about a 16/18 on top and 14 on bottom) but i seriously need to tone and develop core strength x

Hi girls I have it a shot late last night but only lasted the first ten minutes. So after lunch today I set it up again. Well needless to say lunch was a bad idea, even though I feel like I'm going to throw up I completed the workout and I'm delighted. So from now on no food before Gillian x

I bought the DVD about 5 months ago and I'm ashamed to say its still in the cellophane wrapper :o but I think I will give it a go now I have found this thread. Nothing too strenuous to start with, maybe just watch it first! :wink2:

I finally got round to starting. Just finished what felt like the longest 20 minutes of my life, my legs feel all wobbly and I'm seriously sweating, don't think I'll ever get to level 2!! Time for coffee and a fag :wink2:

I did 2 days then gave up as I've been really busy with crap lately. Why can't I just click my fingers & be skinny?!

Okay day three just done (possibly still day two as I only did 10 minutes on day one) well I'm not as bad as I was yesterday although I won't chance walking up the stairs for a while. I just keep repeating the mantra-summer bodies are made in the winter ;) x

How's everyone getting on? Dolly are you motivated again? I'm still at it and still sore legs but I have to focus on the toned tummy Jilliam promised x

I'm thinking of starting this but i live in a flat and have a downstairs neighbour. Would it be ok to do or would i have her knocking my door telling me to shut up?? Lol

Latest posts

Back