The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there's a good 2 minutes worth of jumping jacks in there but the rest is fairly quiet. Just finished day 6 now dying to start seeing results my husband did it with me the past two days too, he is pretty fit and he thinks its a good work out so I think if you can motivate yourself to complete it it's defo worth it x

Well there's a good 2 minutes worth of jumping jacks in there but the rest is fairly quiet. Just finished day 6 now dying to start seeing results my husband did it with me the past two days too, he is pretty fit and he thinks its a good work out so I think if you can motivate yourself to complete it it's defo worth it x

Thanks for replying, I've just ordered it online and cant wait to start! Anything to shift these pounds! (Well, stones really!)

Tell me about it, it feels like I turned around and there was suddenly an extra stone in my bum 😳

Do you need much room to do this DVD?
I have limited space in my house, sick of side steps and grapevines! ;) lol

I just started it tonight aswell only did ten minutes :/. Hoping I stay motivated and do the 30 days. How are you all finding it?

Think i might start it again seeing as a few of you are doing it :) you can support me! X

Just getting ready to do my day two hoping I can do the twenty minutes xx

Going to join you all tonight. I still haven't found my DVD from I left London last year!!!! BUT I have realised you can do them with youtube! So going to do it tonight when the littley has gone to bed :)

Flopsey - no you don't need too much space from what I recall. Perhaps enough space for you to lay down with your arms stretched for some of the floor work and that should be enough for the rest of the work out if u keep steps small :)

I finally got round to starting. Just finished what felt like the longest 20 minutes of my life, my legs feel all wobbly and I'm seriously sweating, don't think I'll ever get to level 2!! Time for coffee and a fag :wink2:
i did exactly the same lol! all you geeks have motivated me to try again, i have the willpower of a sweaty sock when it comes to things like this, i have started to turn my evening walk with my Boobs (my dog lol)into a jog but i keep getting derailed by the sniper KitKat Chunkies lying in wait for me at the corner shop at the bottom of my street...and the have now brought in re-inforcements, i swear the hazlenut one just launched itself at me last night :rolleyes: x

I stopped a couple of weeks ago but I'm gona join you guys and get back on the wagon!!! :D (tomorrow)

Yay go girls xxx I am at a very proud day ten 😃 and I can hand on heart say today was the easiest I flew threw it....pity I'm level two tomorro, I am terrified. My husband is still joining me too so it's good to have the feedback from him. Ill let you guys know if I'm still alive after tomorrow 😜

I got threw the twenty minutes whoop whoop.. Hoping it gets easier but I am loving it and hope i keep motivated that's my biggest struggle.. Hoping all you girls are doing good and seeing results :) xxx

Did not enjoy that at all 😫 I really felt drained after day 1 on level 2. But ill stay at it. How's everyone getting on? Xx

Started mine last year and only managed four days! It used to make my face turn a purple colour and make me want to throw up- and that was level one!!!! after seeing this thread I think I'll start again- feeling motivated with you lot doing it to! X

It's very hard to stay motivated especially as its a home exercise plan but I keep looking online at all the before and after pics and its really pushing me. Xxx

I did 2 days last year but going to start tonight and do the whole 30days this time...maybe! Anyone completed the 30 days and noticed a difference?x

I'm going to attempt this today for the 1st time! Wish me luck! :Scared:

So I thot I managed to get through that pretty well, until i tried to walk afterwards! Can only get easier right?

I'm going to join you this month. I'm weighing myself tomorrow morning and taking measurements but I'm not going to weigh myself until the end of the month. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Well, after a 6 month break I decided last night that I need to do something fast as the summer months are approaching. I reluctantly looked up The 30 Day Shred on youtube as my dvd is out on loan and decided to give it a go again. Glamoureyes started the thread last year and it was very popular (thankyou Glamoureyes, because I did very well on it, lost weight, toned up and felt great!!) but then because I was feeling better thought that I could miss it for a while and that turned into 6 months and now I'm back again! I can honestly say I didn't find it as difficult last night. It was great knowing all the exercises which meant I could fully concentrate on what I was doing and I didn't go the purple colour like before but I still felt I had worked hard. Today is day 2 for me and I didn't dread it and I didn't hate it. I just got on with it and again I feel my energy levels are already better. So this is to inspire anyone who wants to do something. Hope some of you can join me. It's always good to read how we are all doing at the same exercise and there are always the funny stories too which keep us all going.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back