The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently Ripped in 30 is quite good to follow on from the Shred X

Thank you, I might give it a go

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

And now I can't get down the stairs...brilliant!

Can you do it more than once a day?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can you do it more than once a day?

I don't see why not :) I've done it twice in a day before xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do it twice on a Wednesday for making up for not doing it on a Thursday night as that's my salon late night!!
I wouldn't do it twice every day tho as u will scunner yourself and u will start to resent doing it! Xx

Day 7 done! :) x

Day 7 done! :) x

Day 4 done. Am making my morning cuppa while the water warms up for my shower :) im thinking of doing the couch to 5k run thing! Am really motivated....might do it when I get the new car so I can go to some fields and run my heart out haha... got to get that stomach flat!!! x

Did you notice the girl in pink shorts just pretends to do it when the camera isnt on her! Cmon lady....x

Day 4 done. Am making my morning cuppa while the water warms up for my shower :) im thinking of doing the couch to 5k run thing! Am really motivated....might do it when I get the new car so I can go to some fields and run my heart out haha... got to get that stomach flat!!! x

Did you notice the girl in pink shorts just pretends to do it when the camera isnt on her! Cmon lady....x

Oh yeah I have the couch to 5k thing too but don't seem to have time to do it :(

Get a flat stomach.... I'd love to just get a stomach, at the moment it's just a blob hahaha

Yes Natalie the cheater! And I love the fact that Jillian says "These guys don't even cheat when I'm not looking" I'm shouting at the TV going "Yes they bloody are, the cheating cow at the back!" Hahaha xxx

Oh yeah I have the couch to 5k thing too but don't seem to have time to do it :(

Get a flat stomach.... I'd love to just get a stomach, at the moment it's just a blob hahaha

Yes Natalie the cheater! And I love the fact that Jillian says "These guys don't even cheat when I'm not looking" I'm shouting at the TV going "Yes they bloody are, the cheating cow at the back!" Hahaha xxx

Make time! Its half an hour every day. Though im not sure as it say week 1 days 1-3 and then starts week 2 days 1-3? Whats that about?!

I'm sure you're not a blob! I have a pot belly haha

I know right? She's prety muted on mine. Especially when she says just a couple more then you do like 10 more! Infuriating x

Make time! Its half an hour every day. Though im not sure as it say week 1 days 1-3 and then starts week 2 days 1-3? Whats that about?!

I'm sure you're not a blob! I have a pot belly haha

I know right? She's prety muted on mine. Especially when she says just a couple more then you do like 10 more! Infuriating x

I seriously don't have time. And although it's only half an hour I have to allow an hour by the time I've got ready and had shower etc after. I'm already getting up earlier doing the shred and then start work at 8am and work until anywhere between 9pm and 11pm every night! :(

I'm dropping 1 night a week of work in June just so that I can start spinning class 1 night a week.

I used to love having my evenings free as I spent every night in the gym. Don't get the chance any more and gym isn't open early enough in the morning :( grrrr bloody work haha

The C25k is only 3 days a week. That's why :) xxx

Jillian doesn't care, she's the biggest cheat of the lot, she does 2 moves and then goes off to 'explain something', lazy mare!

I'm not quite sure how since I've been limping around in agony all day but day 2 DONE 😃! X

I hate Jillian. I had to log roll out of bed this morning.

I've just started the 30 day squat challenge. I had to waddle to bed after as day 3 makes you do 75 squats!! Feeling it already! Was thinking of doing this aswell as it's 36 days til holiday!!

I've just started the 30 day squat challenge. I had to waddle to bed after as day 3 makes you do 75 squats!! Feeling it already! Was thinking of doing this aswell as it's 36 days til holiday!!

I've done this - wait until the end where you're doing 250 or something lol! Break it up - I can get 30 done while the kettles boiling, 35 while cleaning my teeth etc etc. Soon adds up. Doing an arm challenge plus a leg challenge at the moment. I was doing 30 day shred but had to stop as I hurt my back. Plan to start again once we move house but for now the 30 day challenges are doing the job.

Just started following this thread as I've just done Day 1-Level 1!
Don't think I gave it 100% though, so looking forward to working harder tomorrow!
Pmt is making me want to eat naughty food now tho :( I need to focus on holiday .. 10weeks to go! X

I seriously don't have time. And although it's only half an hour I have to allow an hour by the time I've got ready and had shower etc after. I'm already getting up earlier doing the shred and then start work at 8am and work until anywhere between 9pm and 11pm every night! :(

I'm dropping 1 night a week of work in June just so that I can start spinning class 1 night a week.

I used to love having my evenings free as I spent every night in the gym. Don't get the chance any more and gym isn't open early enough in the morning :( grrrr bloody work haha

The C25k is only 3 days a week. That's why :) xxx

That's such a shame. Isn't there another gym? You really need to stop working so hard ;) x

That's such a shame. Isn't there another gym? You really need to stop working so hard ;) x

There's only a few gyms by us :( none open early enough. I need one about 5.30am :(

I can be skinny if I quit work haha xx oh and stop drinking alcohol. ... ain't gonna happen lol xxx

Day 8 done! ☺ I feel like i'm ready for level 2 now! Xxd

I've done this - wait until the end where you're doing 250 or something lol! Break it up - I can get 30 done while the kettles boiling, 35 while cleaning my teeth etc etc. Soon adds up. Doing an arm challenge plus a leg challenge at the moment. I was doing 30 day shred but had to stop as I hurt my back. Plan to start again once we move house but for now the 30 day challenges are doing the job.

Ohhh, didn't realise you could break it up throughout the day! Day 4 is 60 so it's 15 less than yesterday. So what did you think changed in your body after the challenge? What other challenges do you recommend?

Latest posts

Back