The Bandages are off - Geek UNLEASHED!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOZILLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why wont it all work on fox sam????? :(

I have finaly made it.......... It does not work on AOL browser for me, nor on Explorer, but Mozilla seems ok....... Cool look xxxx lets see if I can get past posting this without getting a cyber smack from AOL network...... My god do I need a drink now xxxx But I like the nice soft look to this site xxx

just got in from the bar... lol, prob not the best time to be trying out the new look Geek site huh?
anyway... looks good from my vodka and diet coke infused eyes... I only had 5, honest... well ok then... 5 spanish measures pmsl... equals about 10 UK shots..... OMG i need my bed!!!!
wtfg Sam, i'll let you know how it really is tomorrow lol, xxxxxxx

The spell check is a component for ie. I may look at getting something else - however 90% of our users surf with ie and the spellcheck component is pretty sweet.

ok...sorted...did the ctrl and f5 thingy that you told ruth to do..and i am all working now...sorry...xx

LOL F5 worked on somethings but not much on others, still having huge problems here......

update:

Right - theres still much more work to do - but its getting there.

Im freaking nackered and heading to bed. Hope this baby holds together until morning ;)

Looking great Sam! Thank You for you hard work and your time. :D

all i did was go and have a baby...and come home to my geek castle to see that sam changed the furniture around!! :lol: bumped n2 a few things but i'll get used to it....

is there not a link that will show all of your private msgs anymore or am i still doped up on pain meds??

PS...why are our join dates listed twice??

ooo errr this all looks preety spiffy dont it :D , like it sam its really cool ,xx

Loving the new colours Sam! havent had a good look around yet but home page looks really cool... way to go!! XX

Looks pretty cool to me!
Only problem is the 'home' link seems to point to the forums page not the home page?? Or maybe it's just to early in the morning for me...
Oh, by the way Pinch, Punch, First of the Month! to everyone :)

Wow!!! it's looking great, was only just finding my way round but love the bright colours. Going for a look around now!!

If the Private messages link isnt listed at the top - try quick links->private messages :)

well.... it's fab Sam, I like the new options in the Gallery for looking at new images from a number of days previous. Love the new look colour :D Love the smilies on the right hand side when replying to threads. Having the Buddy List on the home page is kewl too and having the option to pm them without opening other pages is great.
You've done us proud :D thank you xxx

great to have the new look geek site back.......i really missed it last night, so much so i was in my bed at 10.30pm.......how bad is that :lol:

i'm off for a nosey around now......babies due his breakfast but he will have to hang on for a little bit coz mummy is busy.....lol

only joking, although i'm sure he can hold out for 5 mins...:wink2:

stanleyann

Gosh, I don't usually geek on Saturdays...but hubby is having a lie in, so of course I had to log on..............and WOW!....the site looks great Sam, I really hope spell check works for me I was really worried when I saw Angies post....I also cannot post without it, although I love it when nothing needs changed...just the typos......well I think I have installed it now....YES it works!!................Thanks for all this Sam it's looking cool..........:cool:

When I come on I only click New Posts and when I click on the link at the side of the post "go to first newest post" it seems to only go to the first post - so for this one which has 4 pages now I have to scan through to see where I read up to LOL.

Congratulations Sam the site looks really coola nd lvoe the colours, as youc an see i ahvent downloaded the spellchecker yet but in the process now.lol

Gonna have a nose round and find my feet. I can see why we ahvent seen so much of you now pat that man on the back.

x

Latest posts

Back