The Event...Is it for me ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about flying much cheaper than the train. But the kits wont be able to come home via plane will they??

We are currently working on a solution:)

Right can someone pm me the price for the party please
Is it the saturday night ????

I am trained in opi absolute l+p and opi microbond gel. would i benefit from the event? i do want to do a conversion course with creative at some point. also, i'm quite a shy person really and live quite a way away and i know i cant let that hold me back all my life! after all i do drive. but do you think i'd benfit from going is my question is i guess, or do i need to be creative trained? i'm scared that my nails wont be half as good as everyone elses there as im quite new to nails still really. i do love learning new things, and im sure i would love it, but would i be out of my depth?

I am trained in opi absolute l+p and opi microbond gel. would i benefit from the event? i do want to do a conversion course with creative at some point. also, i'm quite a shy person really and live quite a way away and i know i cant let that hold me back all my life! after all i do drive. but do you think i'd benfit from going is my question is i guess, or do i need to be creative trained? i'm scared that my nails wont be half as good as everyone elses there as im quite new to nails still really. i do love learning new things, and im sure i would love it, but would i be out of my depth?

Merged your post to this thread...:)

hang on. is there actually any tickets left?

Please please please ... this is a training EVENT not a competition. :hug:

I'm sure your skills are perfectly adequate to benefit hugely from this opportunity. At the end of it you will have your CND conversion and be able to purchase the CND pro products but you won't really have to as you will be getting them for free at the event ... lots and lots ... which will help you earn every penny back that you spent on attending. It's a no brainer really.

I do not believe you will be out of your depth at all. The EVENT will be geared to all levels of skill.

Thee are other pluses as well .. like networking, meeting new friends, geeks and others. You will not be alone. I have met some of my dearest friends over the years at training events such as this.

Do you know that in December I will be travelling to Singapore, New Zealand, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney and not staying in a single hotel?? All with friends I have met through my any years with CND!! Who would have believed it. EVENTS like this one are important and lead to things you never would have thought about.

Do it or you will kick yourself in years to come. :hug:

thankyou. i'll do some serious grovelling when my fella comes home from work! and hopefully book a ticket tomorrow! thankyou again. :)

I am glad I read this thread because I have seen threads about the event and thought I would like to go but would be working so couldnt go so havent paid that much attention to the rest of the threads. I now wont be working and thought I would find out about going but I have just realised I cant go as I am not trained in L&P or Gel (yet).

I have only done Fibreglass at college and am about to start Level 3 and will learn L&P and gel this year.

I do hope there are going to be more events like this as they sound like a great idea and worth every penny.

what exactly happens on the saturday and what happens on the sunday?? which night is the party? xx

what exactly happens on the saturday and what happens on the sunday??
education, education, education :green:

which night is the party?
Saturday

hth's

fantastic, wanted to make sure because partner was offering to pick me up but i didnt want to miss sunday if we were still learning! x thankyou

i'm quite a shy person too and i live all the way down in cornwall, i'm also worried that my nails wont be anywhere near as good as the other techs at the event, but i dont want to miss out on this so i booked my ticket yesterday! so don't worry you won't be the only one feeling like that xxxxxxx

i'm quite a shy person too and i live all the way down in cornwall, i'm also worried that my nails wont be anywhere near as good as the other techs at the event, but i dont want to miss out on this so i booked my ticket yesterday! so don't worry you won't be the only one feeling like that xxxxxxx

oh good! I cant wait, going to book my ticket tomorrow! Well have to meet up and be the little shy ones together lol. X
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh. And a question. Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase products at the event. E.g nail enamel? X x
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Carla,
I'm going on my own too so we could meet there if you like? Don't know anyone at all but I'm sure we will by the end of the day. I could give you my home email address and we can swap mobile no's? I'll leave it up to you xx:rolleyes:

oh. And a question. Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase products at the event. E.g nail enamel? X x
posted via mobile device

yes!

Its def for me cant wait - just trying to decide wether I can afford to bring the girls as I know they'll benefit hugely from it also.

Its def for me cant wait - just trying to decide wether I can afford to bring the girls as I know they'll benefit hugely from it also.
It's sold out now hunny.

Have you got a ticket for yourself?

Latest posts

Back