The Event...Is it for me ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please please please ... this is a training EVENT not a competition. :hug:

I'm sure your skills are perfectly adequate to benefit hugely from this opportunity. At the end of it you will have your CND conversion and be able to purchase the CND pro products but you won't really have to as you will be getting them for free at the event ... lots and lots ... which will help you earn every penny back that you spent on attending. It's a no brainer really.

I do not believe you will be out of your depth at all. The EVENT will be geared to all levels of skill.

Thee are other pluses as well .. like networking, meeting new friends, geeks and others. You will not be alone. I have met some of my dearest friends over the years at training events such as this.

Do you know that in December I will be travelling to Singapore, New Zealand, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney and not staying in a single hotel?? All with friends I have met through my any years with CND!! Who would have believed it. EVENTS like this one are important and lead to things you never would have thought about.

Do it or you will kick yourself in years to come. :hug:

Hi, just feeling a little confused....I was told on the phone that even after the event I would still need to do a creative conversion course to be able to buy the liquid and powder ?? x

FANTASTIC! now i really do have to start saving spending money! lol xxxx birthday in december... maybe ask for early birthday present money lol its worth a try. x

Hi, just feeling a little confused....I was told on the phone that even after the event I would still need to do a creative conversion course to be able to buy the liquid and powder ?? x
that is incorrect and I will once again reiterate to the team tomorrow. This is an Event for education. You will recieve an Attendance Certificate which will allow you to purchase. Does that answer your question?:!:

I am happy you can purchase products...
I NEED ME some of the new custom colours they look amazing in the video clips, I have just been watching them again...

I am on a new misson to perfect custom blending....
I want to be known in my area as not "the nail technician"
but the "nail TRANSFORMER"
(I want to be a superhero ! )
:D

Last edited:
I am happy you can purchase products...
I NEED ME some of the new custom colours they look amazing in the video clips, I have just been watching them again...

I am on a new misson to perfect custom blending....
I want to be known in my area as not "the nail technician"
but the "nail TRANSFORMER"
(I want to be a superhero ! )
:D

Waving my wand now..........................................superhero status granted:lol:

that is incorrect and I will once again reiterate to the team tomorrow. This is an Event for education. You will recieve an Attendance Certificate which will allow you to purchase. Does that answer your question?:!:

Yes thanx for clearing that up Sam :hug:

Latest posts

Back