The Event...Is it for me ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairynice

Reaction score
Do you have to be a CND tech to go to the EVENT???:confused:
I would love to go and want to do a cnd conversion soon.

I was also wondering this as I noticed that the ticket price includes some kit.

Also, I am much more of a natural nail geek, that's where my business comes from, so am unsure whether it would be worth me going as I am qualified in enhancements by Essential Nails but don't really perform it as a service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been discussing this with my husband! I would love to go to the Event, I have been reading the details but can't seem to find this out? Also if anyone knows the details on partners attending? I have looked on the sweet squared website but I am going to ring on monday.

Andrea

The Event is open to everyone, regardless of the brand you use. Partners are welcome to go to the evening 'do' but not the daytime events, there's more info on the S2 website... The Event and The Party Details Released!
hth's

I was also wondering this as I noticed that the ticket price includes some kit.

Also, I am much more of a natural nail geek, that's where my business comes from, so am unsure whether it would be worth me going as I am qualified in enhancements by Essential Nails but don't really perform it as a service.

Judging by what you have said in this post, I do not think the EVENT is what you are looking for especially if you do not perform enhancement services..

i agree with geeg as it all new techniques etc and if you don't do enhancement you won't have a clue and you don'y want to be dissapointed after spending that amount of cash id attend a seperate course hun !!

Would have been fun to attend this ultimate event. Always such a bummer when you live in another country.

Hiya :)

I'm trying desperately to save for this and my 2nd installment of my Creative L&P course next week!

I wondered though, what time 'The Event' starts on the Saturday? I'm on the South coast and wondering if I'll have time to get a flight early on the Saturday morning or if it's easier to get one on the Friday and stay in a B&B (the same dilemma applies to the Sunday finish). Of course this is extra cost to consider, and my husband wants to come, so I didn't know if anyone would know as it doesn't say on the S2 site.

Thanks in advance. xx

Judging by what you have said in this post, I do not think the EVENT is what you are looking for especially if you do not perform enhancement services..

Thanks for clearing this up geeg. I didn't want to buy a ticket and have somebody who is more of an enhancement geek miss out when I might not get much out of it.

Do you have to be a CND tech to go to the EVENT???:confused:
I would love to go and want to do a cnd conversion soon.
are you doing the L&P conversion? i'm waiting for my cert to come through so i can do mine in plymouth x

One Event I wouldnt want to miss but unfortunately have too. Will there be 'other events' just as great as this one in the future? x

One Event I wouldnt want to miss but unfortunately have too. Will there be 'other events' just as great as this one in the future? x
i hope they do another one in the future, i can't afford to go to this one as i'm saving for creative conversion courses. x

i hope they do another one in the future, i can't afford to go to this one as i'm saving for creative conversion courses. x

Me too!!!
Your Creative conversion courses will be worth ever penny you save, the trainers are wonderful and dont be affraid to ask questions even if they seem silly.... (no question is silly) if you dont no or understand something it is a great question and probably others will be thinking the same...you just save them asking:) enjoy, and I may see you at the next EVENT;) x

thanks for your advice x x x

hi just heard about the event, is anyone planning to go alone, i know this is quite sad but i get really scared and nervous :ogoing to things like this but really want to go so would like to meet up with a few fellow geeks

I know what you mean - but I decided it was too good to miss just because I'd have to go on my own. Still feel nervous about it but also very very excited :)

If this is an event....and don't kick my head in for saying this....why do we have the event thing?
I, atm, couldn't give a toss but why are some things in "events" and why are some threads?
I understand fully well that Sam is "da main man" and if it's going to be a CND based website it's no probs to me.Yes I know it's always gonna be a problem but I UNDERSTAND IT!
A CND website is good for me.
I hope I can count on you to see me ok, regardless of my product atm.
Don't turn this around Sam.
You are a great guy and Samantha is sooooo lucky to have you.
Well we'll excuse the hair on the posey cnd thing lmao

Last edited:
If this is an event....and don't kick my head in for saying this....why do we have the event thing?
I, atm, couldn't give a toss but why are some things in "events" and why are some threads?
I love you all as you know but wtf??
I understand fully well that Sam is "da main man" and if it's going to be a CND based website it's no probs to me.Yes I know it's always gonna be a problem but I UNDERSTAND IT!
I have mates who don't really give a cr*p about the products you use.
A CND website is good for me.
I live a little life..my clients coundn't give a sh*t tbh.
But as a really good friend? I hope I can count on you to see me ok, regardless of my product atm.
Don't turn this around Sam.
You are a great guy and Samantha is sooooo lucky to have you.
Well we'll excuse the hair on the posey cnd thing lmao
The Event hasn't been publicised (ie dates and times etc) by Sweet Squared, the only threads on the site about them have been started by members wanting to know about room sharing etc, no different to what happens when ExCel or Gmex are on (apart from Sam asking for emails re the Salon Geek awards and how much people would invest in a weekend like this).

It doesn't matter which product range we all use (although the products being used and demo'd on the day will be Creative), The Event is aimed at nail technicians who will receive a lot more than the ticket price in goodies :D

hth's a bit

Huh?

Announced events have been moved into the Social group as a way to minimise the ridiculous amount of spam we were getting on the forums announcing 'events'. There hasnt really been an 'announcement' of the Event on this site even though it is being sponsored by the owners of this site and will feature the first Geek Awards. TBH, its a pretty major Geek milestone. However I didn't announce it as such and havent announced it as such. Its open to all, you can come to the Event, you can come to the party, or you can just come round here online and talk about what floats your boat. We are all pretty easy.

The rest of the post I just simply don't get... but hey.. there you go :)

all i will say is

I AM GOING - heheehhhehehe and cant wait

Latest posts

Back