The event - tickets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to 'THE EVENT' ?

• Total voters

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
Hello all

This is a Geeky Researchy poll to see how many tickets have DEFINATELY been snapped up by geeks for the DAYTIME event PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR THE PARTY ON THIS POLL...if you are ONLY attending the party you can just post a message on the thread to say so :green:

and for Jen.....

Hi guys,
Would like to know exactly how many of us Geeks are going to the Event. I want to try and make some geeky badges so that we all know who we are.
Want to do a poll of exactly how many geeks there will be and how many non geeks. Obviously we wont know how many non geeks there are.
Could you fill in the poll so we have a rough idea.
Ta guys
Jen xx

Last edited:
I have bought mine.

Please be patient until the poll is done. The thread always gets posted before the poll is finished.

i bought mine, i'm really excited x

oo i done it! thats my first poll up and running! :lol: i hope the results of this poll dont make me panic stricken :lol:

Please be patient until the poll is done. The thread always gets posted before the poll is finished.
Thanks Fi, you a diamond hun, couldnt bloomin add one could I? lol
this is what i wanted to put in my thread.
Hi guys,
Would like to know exactly how many of us Geeks are going to the Event. I want to try and make some geeky badges so that we all know who we are.
Want to do a poll of exactly how many geeks there will be and how many non geeks. Obviously we wont know how many non geeks there are.
Ta guys:hug:
Jen xx

:hug::hug:thanks again Fi.xx

Just to keep the thread tidy and to limit the number of Event threads going, please just vote on the poll rather than adding a comment too. There are several other threads asking who is going that it is really confusing to keep up! LOL.

Thanks Fi, you a diamond hun, couldnt bloomin add one could I? lol
this is what i wanted to put in my thread.
Hi guys,
Ta guys:hug:
Jen xx
:hug::hug:thanks again Fi.xx

I will add this to the poll bit ok x

Hi, i've bought mine, i'm so excited!!:hug:
Oh and thanks for making the badges, your a gem!.xxx

I'll just be there in the evening.

I'll just be there in the evening.

Whoops totally forgot about the party....i dont know how to edit the poll but have edited the text....so if people can just vote for the main tickets and not the party...

perhaps those that are just attending the party can post a note on here or pm jen to let her know? x

Hi,
Paid for my ticket can't wait, 2 days of nails and lovely stuff............ love the badge idea. And a party too whooopeeeee !!!!
Thanks Hun
x x x x :hug: :hug:

Yes, bought & paid for ages ago, I thought they'd be like rocking horse poo! As in Rare! Which is obviously the case. Thank god for plastic!

What sort of badges are you making Annabanna?

Why do some people say .....

I have bought - as in purchased the ownership of....

and some say...

I have brought - as in bring......

or is it a colloquial thing?

Paid for mine ages ago (Well seems like ages!) Can't wait, sooooo excited:Love:

I will wear my badge with pride:hug:

Yes, bought & paid for ages ago, I thought they'd be like rocking horse poo! As in Rare! Which is obviously the case. Thank god for plastic!

What sort of badges are you making Annabanna?

Why do some people say .....

I have bought - as in purchased the ownership of....

and some say...

I have brought - as in bring......

or is it a colloquial thing?

lol......erm....actually i dont think some people realise there is a difference...or its an accidental thing!

Im not making the badges Jen is.....tho id be more than willing to help out! I havent BOUGHT (lol) a ticket yet (i dont have plastic....not the good sort anyway!) lol ive got the money together but am thinking its too late! :cry:

keep voting! I got mine this morning yaaay x :biggrin:

Ive got mine and cant wait:eek:

* BUMP * :green:

:green:Bump!:green:

Right so judging by the replies if I make 50 badges then I should have plenty for us geeks. and a few more extra for those who are just coming to the party!!
Better crack on with making them now :Scared: dont expect too much guys lol
Jen xxx

Latest posts

Back