The event update.......important!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh great ... I feel for anyone who gets me ... ive just bit mine right down after weeks of growing!!

Crap :rolleyes:

Aw Min here have a :hug:. And bagsie that person who you spoke to a few weeks ago, shes waiting for it;)
Jen xx
I bagsie me myself and I is that allowed do you think? lol

100% sure

Don't worry about files Min - I'm pretty sure there are some in our kits.

Hey and if we can bags..... I would be kind to your nails Jen!!

Can some one bagsy me, you all know my major lack of experience but I swear I am uber careful and I'll do my best to make sure your nails aren't freasky. I just dont want to be johnny no mates.

On the subject of kit, I have no files I can bring and I am not kidding when I say I cant afford to order any either. I am skint this month in a major way. Are they provided in the kits?

I think everything is provided in your kits...

I can't bring any prep tools at all (not allowed in hand luggage) and they're not included in the kits :cry:

Hi All,
Oh Golly, poor mite who ever gets me, time to do a full set ???? :lol: I'll be too nervous, they will be terrible............:eek: :eek:
Well don't have to sort mine out now, was looking forward to spending hours making mine BLING, just take these off instead. :irked:
Sorry in advance for who ever gets me. :hug:
Lotsa luv, see you all there :hug: :hug: x x

I canot believe this LOL - I have not worn nails for about 18 months and I did them yesterday - I now have to take them off - oh well needs must!

I bags Sam to do mine LOL.

I know someone who bagsied a seat next to me a few weeks ago Lol...let me check if she bagsies me for this too...If not Trin...I am all yours baby :green:

Ems if thats me, I hope it is, I bagsie you? If not I understand :hug:

I BAGS GEEG !!!!! HAHAHA
:green::green: Thought it would be worth a try
jen xx

I BAGS GEEG !!!!! HAHAHA
jen xx

All very well if she's doing yours, but I'd shake like hell doing hers :eek: :lol:

:lol: I just spent the morning doing mine.........I had to because when Jack was having his op last week mine somehow got bitten off!!!! My nails are trashed and I just did a gorgeous set of Brisa coverage gels to hide my hideous stumps.......

Ah well, I guess someone can now have the pleasure of giving me some gorgeous cover up ones instead xxxx

It will be much better, although far more scary to work on real nails.

I BAGS GEEG !!!!! HAHAHA
jen xx

All very well if she's doing yours, but I'd shake like hell doing hers :eek: :lol:

I am sitting here laughing, not very pretty considering the colour I have gone but can you imagine? The honour of it balanced, or not as the case may be, by sheer terror. Not that I'm saying your scarey Geeg (did I just dig a hole for myself?) :hug:

Right, kids home in 10 minutes, need to try and look normal by then.

I know someone who bagsied a seat next to me a few weeks ago Lol...let me check if she bagsies me for this too...If not Trin...I am all yours baby :green:

It was me, and she is mine all mine :hug:

HOLY CRAP!!!

I pity te person who ends up with me, as I will be all finger's and thumb's not to mention the fact that Ive never done L&P before!!

And of course not forgetting if I get into a nervous state, which Im bound to I shall no doubt have a BLOODY PANIC ATTACK!!!!

NOT A HAPPY GEEK!!!

XX

Ems if thats me, I hope it is, I bagsie you? If not I understand :hug:
Hey hunny was thinking, Hope and me sort of clung to each other weeks ago ...(we was both bewildered and scared lol)
But.. why don't you come and park your bum with us....
It will be fab...I would LOVE for you to sit with us mate....(me and Rach only know each other from geek too, so we will all be in the same boat togevver)

I know we will like all be sitting together in a sense anyway but you know what I mean....
And trinity too....

Ahhhh f**k it...GROUP HUUUUGGGGG :hug:

I was saying you watch we won't even need to pair up...I bet we get seperated lol, I will have a panic attack I swear...

I was just saying, its odd how freaked out we all are by this as its our job lol....

Oh No I cant have nails on I have college on Tuesday and am not aloud to have anything on my nails at all and I wont have time on Monday to take them off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also so nervous about doing a geeks nails I would be happy working on tips:eek::eek:

Guys... chill out :D

After tweaking the schedule and speaking with CND, they wanted to try and make the most out of the time by everyone doing hands on. If you just simply cannot for whatever reason, then I suppose thats fine. Personally I think it would be a tremendous waste of opportunity myself. There is a big difference between working on tips and a real life human being!

Latest posts

Back