The event update.......important!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I removed my nails last night.......i feel so naked....and my hands look like me mums....i feel like Samson when his hair was cut. :lol:

I removed my nails last night.......i feel so naked....and my hands look like me mums....i feel like Samson when his hair was cut. :lol:

I'm totally understanding where you are coming from Angie.
Even as I type it feels weird as I can feel my hyponichium on the keyboards.....strange feeling.
I'm going to get everyone saying...'OOOOOh, why haven't you got your nails on???:rolleyes:

I refuse to take mine off until tomorrow, I might need to nag the husband or the dog, and wagging that finger without its armour is less effective:lol:

If I get five mins, I'll soak, If not I'll have to pick!!

I'm soaking mine off tonight, I was due to do that anyway but they were going to be replaced by a lovely set of Ladybgemini's nails tomorrow night. I sported a set of hers back in March and was going to ask for pretty similar, they were lush!!

I know its best educationally but its funny how it was such an instant drain on confidence!

Oi you, what all this I am more than happy to be passed around rubbish.......I bagsied you first, keep your trap shut :smack:

:lol: :hug:
:oSorry...I promise never to do it again....
Oooooo btw remind me to pick up the child wrist strap from the chemist later that you asked me to get.......
I have no idea what you want it for though ????

Ooh no wait,now it all becomes clear...............................:eek: :eek: :eek:

I am sooooo with you on this, If my nails are short, my natural nails, My hands look so much like my mums it scares me to look at them lol

GIRLIES!! please have a drink for me. I wish I could be there and meet you all. I will next time. I just wanna be in all the pics hahaha!!!

:oSorry...I promise never to do it again....
Oooooo btw remind me to pick up the child wrist strap from the chemist later that you asked me to get.......
I have no idea what you want it for though ????

Ooh no wait,now it all becomes clear...............................:eek: :eek: :eek:

PMSL xx

For those of us who are flying to the Event are you taking tools ?

Ideally I would have liked to just take hand luggage but if I have to take my tools I will have to check it in I think.

For those of us who are flying to the Event are you taking tools ?

Ideally I would have liked to just take hand luggage but if I have to take my tools I will have to check it in I think.
I'm only bringing hand luggage so Fiona has offered to lend me some of her tools :hug:

Being as we'll be working on each other we should be able to use our partner's tools, only needing one set of prep tools between two people is a bonus and will also help those who forget to bring theirs.

I'm only bringing hand luggage so Fiona has offered to lend me some of her tools :hug:

Being as we'll be working on each other we should be able to use our partner's tools, only needing one set of prep tools between two people is a bonus and will also help those who forget to bring theirs.

Good thinking Batman xx

Oh, I'm so not wanting to be the one left going to teacher saying "I ain't got no partner", I did it 2 weeks ago at college:|

I am so glad I won't be the only one with natural nails - mine got filed RIGHT down today at college:eek:, there's no saving them! I'm soo looking forward to having one of the geeks (or other professional) doing my nails, but worried about working on them (though the red wine does seem to be helping:green:)

yey, i was dreading doing my nails and everyone thinking they were rubbish lol. i'm scared! x

Latest posts

Back