The event update.......important!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Emms when I say have a PANIC ATTACK I mean a PANIC ATTACK to the extent where I could collapse!!!

Im having my concern's BIG TIME if this happens!!!

Please all, just remember that we will ALL be nervous :hug:

I have never done another tech's nails before, since I had Joe (with him being so poorly) I have had to loose lots of my clients and I don't do that many sets atm. We are all there to learn and will all learn so much more working on real nails.

Everyone going wants to learn, no-one will laugh at anyone, we will all be there to help each other and to encourage and support one another :hug:

I know this has put a different slant on the weekend, but it will still be just as....no MORE great than it was going to be, so try and stay calm everyone :hug: xxxxx

Yup this is also true, its going to be fine. Chill pill taken and absorbed :hug:

stay calm everyone :hug: xxxxx

Sorry hun but there is no way I can stay calm I am breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about it this is going to give me sleepless nights:eek:
No other Tech has ever seen my work up close and personal.

Chill pill taken!

To all you guys who have never done L&P - what about all of us who have not really done gel in earnest. I did my Brisa course but really have never done a real live person LOL.

We will all be fine and have a blast!

Sorry hun but there is no way I can stay calm I am breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about it this is going to give me sleepless nights:eek:
No other Tech has ever seen my work up close and personal.

Me neither Honey :hug:

But what a fab way to learn, I have always wondered if perhaps I could file a bit better, perhaps with more pressure, or if I could grab the clients finger a bit more and make them turn their fingers more IYKWIM.

We will learn so much more from another tech than from a model, and will come away from the weekend feeling so much better about our work.

We all have DEMONS, and lets chase some of them off this weekend :hug::hug:

"and it will set you free!"

"and it will set you free!"

Have you just re-worded this...or have my eyes gone funny, coz I am sure this wasn't what I was going to quote lmao

Omg how freaky, yes you did and it changed in the one second it took me to click and get through to the write page lmao...

I was going to say....No I won't I'm gunna charge :D (But its not funny now you have changed it Sam :( )
:D

(and yes I mean write page...not right page, as in "thou page on what I write!" lol )

"and you will be free!"

I never have been free and I'm not starting now - even for you.

If I have permission to speak that is:green:

CALMED!!!
Jen xx

Phew...... glad everyone has chilled out!

It will be a great weekend.

Can't wait to meet you all :hug:

Ok, I've removed my enhancements.

So, I've never even been near a pot of gel before......wonder who I'll have to do them on??? Hope it's not a season gel tech aaaagghh!

My nails are in good condition, even though I've had L&P for 5 years done by me. So, who ever it is doing mine, could I have a custom blend please and loadsa bling??!

How will we know who we are working on then?

Will they just pull names out of a hat? That would be good, as we'd not have a clue what tech we're working on, or what experience they have etc.

Then again - if anyone wants to bagsey me (please!) I'm not a bad L&P gal, but no clue at all about gel, I know my son uses it on his hair lol!

Ok, I've removed my enhancements.

So, I've never even been near a pot of gel before......wonder who I'll have to do them on??? Hope it's not a season gel tech aaaagghh!

My nails are in good condition, even though I've had L&P for 5 years done by me. So, who ever it is doing mine, could I have a custom blend please and loadsa bling??!

How will we know who we are working on then?

Will they just pull names out of a hat? That would be good, as we'd not have a clue what tech we're working on, or what experience they have etc.

Then again - if anyone wants to bagsey me (please!) I'm not a bad L&P gal, but no clue at all about gel, I know my son uses it on his hair lol!

I'm already paired up, but I know your L&P is fab, I've seen:)

Have to say though, you'll probably find you have to put the gel on your partners nails - not her hair. I might be wrong but its just a theory I have:green:

I'll bagsey you Bev, :hug: xxx

Have to say though, you'll probably find you have to put the gel on your partners nails - not her hair. I might be wrong but its just a theory I have:green:

Mark's not coming.
Oh, my Event partner!
Have I missed something?.......(goes off to study the replies again)

Thank you Adele xxxxxxxx:hug:

You guys will all be fine, don't worry about who you are working on and what experience you have in the nail business and if you think your nails aren't up to it. It's a learning experience and that's what everyone will take from it, learning and becoming better at what you do, it won't happen in a day or two but you'll take it away and work on it.

There will be so many different types of nails to work on, swap about and learn from each other's nails. It isn't a competition, you've paid for it, take everything you can from it and don't get too drunk on Saturday!

Can't wait to see the pics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back