The event update.......important!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've never even been near a pot of gel before......wonder who I'll have to do them on??? Hope it's not a season gel tech aaaagghh!
Same here, but wouldn't it be a good thing to get with someone who knows gel inside out lol, they can help you !:lol:

Will they just pull names out of a hat? That would be good, as we'd not have a clue what tech we're working on, or what experience they have etc.
I swear to god if that happens....you will see my bottom lip a quiver !
My legs will shake...and I will run for the hills with me wobbly legs lol..
Unless its with someone I recognise...
I know I know I am a grown woman now and I should be able to handle these situations....
But I cant !!! :lol:

I am more than happy to be passed around a bit,...But If I am just randomly picked to go with a total stranger Ill **** meself lol....

I can't wait....
Do I need to bring a notebook anybody...or will we get some kind of reminder note type things to bring home..

~~emms looks for notebook without cup of tea ring on it~~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I had my nails all planned lol, Ive even kept them off all week so I can have a new fresh set.
And I'm also very scared now, I was so relieved to see everyone is.

Hi All,
Well that is my nails off now, and I have just removed my eyelash extensions too............not too good a set done at Professional Beauty.......it is hard for them to do a good set when all are asking questions, learn't my lesson, never have a set done at the show again and paid for them. Hope my usual girl can do me a set before weekend......can't cope no nails...no lashes :mad:
What about toe nails ??? Got gel on toes, think just to be safe will take that off tomorrow..........would like them Minxed :idea:
See you all soon........wish I was staying at the hotel.......but only live 45 mins drive away.
Lotsa luv x x x x :hug:

I absolutely am not even contemplating taking my toenail gel off! No way!

If I can't have anything on my nails, I HAVE to have pretty toes to make me feel slightly better! I would feel totally naked with nothing on fingers or toes!

I absolutely am not even contemplating taking my toenail gel off! No way!

If I can't have anything on my nails, I HAVE to have pretty toes to make me feel slightly better! I would feel totally naked with nothing on fingers or toes!

That's funny you two should mention that, I was just thinking about our tootsies.
I have never had gels or anything other than polish & nail art on them - my current toots are suffering from bad neglect - as in not touched them since July!!!!!!! It's surprising how gems placed around the cuticle line grow down at odd angles after a few months - non missing???
Doing Nail Noir & limelight on my tootsies tomorrow, hopefully!

well im hoping the powers that be will do the pairing up for us...I hate it when your at a class, you dont know anyone, then the tutor tells you to find a partner...so embarassing lol ill probably be the one that dont get picked and has to skulk off to the teacher to say i dont have a partner pmsl

I think Dinkydot and I are paired now, I'm not on my own YEEEAHHHHHHH!!

I think Dinkydot and I are paired now, I'm not on my own YEEEAHHHHHHH!!

but will you know who dinkydot is? lol

but will you know who dinkydot is? lol

I think she is at the same hotel the night before although I could be wrong. Main thing for me is I have some one I already 'talk' to who will be looking to find me and me her. Helps my nerves no end x

I think she is at the same hotel the night before although I could be wrong. Main thing for me is I have some one I already 'talk' to who will be looking to find me and me her. Helps my nerves no end x

Yes well im glad your nerves are sorted then! lol x

well im hoping the powers that be will do the pairing up for us...I hate it when your at a class, you dont know anyone, then the tutor tells you to find a partner...so embarassing lol ill probably be the one that dont get picked and has to skulk off to the teacher to say i dont have a partner pmsl

Hey!
Your a Lincs Geek - that means your with us matey! OK????:hug:
We'll all be skulking off into the corner together - not! As in there'll be no need to - we are all fabulous!

Hey!
We'll all be skulking off into the corner together - not! As in there'll be no need to - we are all fabulous!

ok! looks like ive been told lol x

Hey!
Oh no, you're going to be all cliquey and not talk to us mere mortals then! Huh! Not fair! LOL xx

Oh no, you're going to be all cliquey and not talk to us mere mortals then! Huh! Not fair! LOL xx

I dont do clicky...so you wont have to worry about that with me...were all on different boats but sailing in the same ocean lol

christ knows why i just came out with that! lmao

I dont do clicky...so you wont have to worry about that with me...were all on different boats but sailing in the same ocean lol

:lol::lol: No idea where that came from but I like it x

lol 'its late' is my only defence!

You guys sound sooo excited!! I can't believe I am missing this it's just my luck!! Don't forget to let us all know what we missed, we'll want all the goss!!

I am more than happy to be passed around a bit,...But If I am just randomly picked to go with a total stranger Ill **** meself lol....

I can't wait....
Do I need to bring a notebook anybody...or will we get some kind of reminder note type things to bring home..

~~emms looks for notebook without cup of tea ring on it~~
Oi you, what all this I am more than happy to be passed around rubbish.......I bagsied you first, keep your trap shut :smack:

:lol: :hug:

Latest posts

Back