The event update.......important!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
To all attending The Event this weekend...

We will no longer be working on tips!

Therefore we are required to attend with natural nails.

I just called Debbie at S2 - she is currently composing a letter to us all regarding the above info.

S2/CND feel that there will be enough time for us to work on each other after all - 1 hand L&P, 1 hand Brisa.

Thought I would give you the heads up, before you spend 6 hours doing your nails:lol:

To all attending The Event this weekend...

We will no longer be working on tips!

Therefore we are required to attend with natural nails.

I just called Debbie at S2 - she is currently composing a letter to us all regarding the above info.

S2/CND feel that there will be enough time for us to work on each other after all - 1 hand L&P, 1 hand Brisa.

Thought I would give you the heads up, before you spend 6 hours doing your nails:lol:

Bol**cks! I've spend 5 hours on these babies!!

Never mind, they'll be off in a jiffy...where'd I put my teeth!

I'm not really to upset, but I was scared to think I might have to go the the party with naked nails! Better go get my foil out!

OH NO!!! My nails are perfect now its taken me ages to grow them:cry:
Thanks for the heads up Laurie hun. xx
Jen x

Thanks hun, i was going to put my nails on tonight but now i wont, :hug:
Jo.xxx

Im letting you know now girlies!! NO ONE IS FILING MY NAILS!!!! Sorry I just cant do it.
I just want NNO ON me please:hug:
Jen xx

OH MY GAWD:green:

Im letting you know now girlies!! NO ONE IS FILING MY NAILS!!!! Sorry I just cant do it.
I just want NNO ON me please:hug:
Jen xx

:lol: but i have just got a new 100 grit ready :lol: don't worry....CND training is all about caring for the natural nail...no-one is going to trash your nails..:hug:

Oh fffffffff...for goodness sake! I hadn't realised we'd be let loose on other peeps!

I now feel really sorry for the poor bugger that gets paired with me! :irked:

I'm not bothered about someone doing my nails, or going all un-even for the night time....
I'm sooooo laid back you will need me a stretcher :green:

~~Emms sobs......I waaaannaaa be bagsied ~~

I'm not bothered about someone doing my nails, or going all un-even for the night time....
I'm sooooo laid back you will need me a stretcher :green:

~~Emms sobs......I waaaannaaa be bagsied ~~

I bagsie you!! You're bloody brilliant and I'm crap so we'll be fine :hug:

:cry: Please tell me your joking??

It takes me ages to do each nail, some one is going to hate me.

Not to mention that as I dont work I dont have new files etc, mine are all old so no files to bring with me and I didn't bother ordering any as I didn't need them. I cant afford to buy files now!! I've been practicing on tips and not the kids as I was working on tips at the event too so thats all wrong and no time now to get used real fingers.

I give up.

Blinkin' good job I've seen this because mine were being soaked off tonight and a full set of bling going on later!!!

You're 150% positive? :wink2:

Adele's proposed to me and we're "gonna be togevver" :green:

:cry:
:lol: but i have just got a new 100 grit ready :lol: don't worry....CND training is all about caring for the natural nail...no-one is going to trash your nails..:hug:
I know that hun, but there are people going who have never used either L&P or gel before who wont know what they are doing, I also have to work up until the event in my day job and am worried if i take my brisa NNO off they will be trashed at work, Could take it off on the train on way upto manchester but i dont think the other passengers would be too impressed.
Guess its the unknown im worried about.
Being silly really but I cant help it:cry:
Jen xx

I have to say I was hoping to get a go on a real person...as I have never used gel before for example, it will be good for me to do the prep too....

BUT....I will be a bag of nerves lmao....

Trust me...I will have the shakes ...(thankgod CND don't encourage the use of nippers :twisted: )

I know someone who bagsied a seat next to me a few weeks ago Lol...let me check if she bagsies me for this too...If not Trin...I am all yours baby :green:

thankgod CND don't encourage the use of nippers

On a different note, and prompted by the comment above, does that mean we need to bring our kit with us now then?

Latest posts

Back