The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look if me and Heather don't get the parts we want, and we don't get them NOW then remember I have the ultimate power .... I CAN BAN PEOPLE!!!!
weeeeeeee lluuurrvvvvveeee you :Love::Love::Love: lol

stamping my feet now!!!!!!!!!!!!
how about the genie of the lamp? oops no, he's got no feet so can't stamp them lol

ummm how about the queen from snow white? then you can give me the poisoned apple lol

I want to be Dorothy - I know not technically a panto, but god I love those red shoes!

Follow the yellow brick road!
this is my kids panto this year and im sooooo sick of hearing sooommeewherreee oveer thee raaaiinnnboooooooww ... aarrghhhhh!!!

now can i be an ice queen please
because wayne always said im am "cold" and i have ice in my viens and a swinging brink for a heart (he just said that not me lol)
..oooohhhhh wait or as we have an snow queen that one from wizard of oz ,who hasnt got heart ...brain ..oooh i forgot now ..ill have ewt ..but can i please wear a pretty dress !!!!!!

(and can my kids come too ,coz theyre gunna miss out on their school play this week because of the evil wicked witch who works in the school :biggrin: )

Look if me and Heather don't get the parts we want, and we don't get them NOW then remember I have the ultimate power .... I CAN BAN PEOPLE!!!!

Threaten ME would you.

I shall go to GMG and I will turn you into a warty toad that applies to you tooooooo Heather

You beat me to it by 5 Mins!!!!!!!:wink2: Can I be **** Whittingtons cat then?

By the way LovelyLadyLuck, who are those 2 gorgeous babies in your avatar?

They are maisie and lacey - my babies! Arent they gorgeous LOL that is when they were realllllly ickle - they are a bit bigger now but i love that pic!

Nooooooooooooooooooo far to easy - with your name I have decided you are the theatre cat - elegant and sleek with claws to die for:D
Haha I will be the theatre cat :D but fat and lumpy is more like it :lol: :lol: xxxxx

this is my kids panto this year and im sooooo sick of hearing sooommeewherreee oveer thee raaaiinnnboooooooww ... aarrghhhhh!!!

now can i be an ice queen please
because wayne always said im am "cold" and i have ice in my viens and a swinging brink for a heart (he just said that not me lol)
..oooohhhhh wait or as we have an snow queen that one from wizard of oz ,who hasnt got heart ...brain ..oooh i forgot now ..ill have ewt ..but can i please wear a pretty dress !!!!!!

(and can my kids come too ,coz theyre gunna miss out on their school play this week because of the evil wicked witch who works in the school :biggrin: )

Your wishes are granted pet because you asked so nicely.

Sassy and Heather take note.

Bombini, lovenails and Susieh you may hav ethe part of your choice - get started on your costumes quick.

Lellipop we will be performing twice a da 7 days a week - free gin & vodka supplied - bring your own mixers

Im going to be the candlestick then, anyone know his name though !!!????

What other pantos are there ???

Is Beauty & The Beast one ? Can i be the candlestick in that case, whatever his name is !!! :D
Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite Disney films ever :D The candlestick is Luminere (sp) :lol:

Im going to be the candlestick then, anyone know his name though !!!????
Wasn't it 'Lumiere'?

Oops Snuggs beat me too it, can't you tell we're the ones with all the kids, lol.

I wanna be The Pied Piper, cos where i ever i go i seem to be followed by kids.....(usually mine screaming at me to get them a drink, something to eat, wheres this and wheres that...:rolleyes:)

So Adele, am i allowed to be puss in boots then, pleeeeeeeeeeeease LOL

And PhoebeCat is **** whittingtons cat too?

Miiiiaooow lol.......just practicing :biggrin:

Well I guess me running around in a bikini wasn't such a great idea, so what can I be then?

Oops, you too quick, ok then, can I be an animal, what animals are in Panto's, we don't have them here so I can't think of any.

Be a dove they often appear in pantos, so peaceful and calming !!!!!!!!

Your wishes are granted pet because you asked so nicely.

Sassy and Heather take note.

:smack: SASSY STOP THREATENING GEEKS YOU ARE GETTING ME IN TROUBLE WITH THE DIRECTOR!!! :twisted:

:smack: SASSY STOP THREATENING GEEKS YOU ARE GETTING ME IN TROUBLE WITH THE DIRECTOR!!! :twisted:
oohhhhh sassy you is gonna get bannned... you int gonna be in the panto.... wwwaaarrrhhhaaaaaaaa

Well i think i'm gonna be the 'donkey' (hover over rep!) now who is going to be the other end, bagsy the front!! come on i need a back side!!! te he

well done guys this is making such good reading :D :D :D

Why not dopey Susie lol
What! has my brother been on here telling tales, I havent done that since I was a teenager:twisted:

Latest posts

Back