The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be a dove they often appear in pantos, so peaceful and calming !!!!!!!!

Perfect!! I'm a dove.

I will fly all the way from Australia to be in your Panto, I will need heaps of refreshments when I get there, Beer, Gin, Vodka, whatever you have, just lots of it thanks. x

come on i'm a donkey on the edge here!!!

What about in the opening scene turning him into a frog.......now who most deserves the pleasure of doing it.......Adele its your call!!!!:biggrin:

Well I had already cast Carl as Aladdin but if there are enough votes for frog I may be swayed. I know he will make me pay though.

Bombini, lovenails and Susieh you may hav ethe part of your choice - get started on your costumes quick.

Lellipop we will be performing twice a da 7 days a week - free gin & vodka supplied - bring your own mixers
yey yey:lol::lol::lol: I get to be grumpy, woops that should be Oh no:irked::irked::irked: I'm grumpy. Costumes no problem but growing the beards gonna be a problem

My (tweedle dee) and Naomi tweedle dum will help hold you up until you get a back side - dont worry!

LMAO!! cheers :D

can the queen of hearts make a guest apperance... plllleeeaasseeee i promise i will only chop of the heads of the trouble makers...lol:wink2:

I wanna be The Pied Piper, cos where i ever i go i seem to be followed by kids.....(usually mine screaming at me to get them a drink, something to eat, wheres this and wheres that...:rolleyes:)

Granted but you will need to supply a really good red and yellow outfit.

can the queen of hearts make a guest apperance... plllleeeaasseeee i promise i will only chop of the heads of the trouble makers...lol:wink2:

Ooopps - better start behaving now then! :twisted:

So Adele, am i allowed to be puss in boots then, pleeeeeeeeeeeease LOL

And PhoebeCat is **** whittingtons cat too?

Miiiiaooow lol.......just practicing :biggrin:

Granted - rehearsals are tomorrow bring your own litter tray !!!!

I think you should be the evil witch Sass lmao

Oh no let me have that part - all sweetness and light on the outside but hiding a heart of pure ice LOL.

Fits me to a tee LOL.

Well i think i'm gonna be the 'donkey' (hover over rep!) now who is going to be the other end, bagsy the front!! come on i need a back side!!! te he

i will be your backside hun, pmsl .. :lol:

Well i think i'm gonna be the 'donkey' (hover over rep!) now who is going to be the other end, bagsy the front!! come on i need a back side!!! te he

Okey doke get yourself a good set of ears

My (tweedle dee) and Naomi tweedle dum will help hold you up until you get a back side - dont worry!

ill 2nd that, dont worry we`ll help you with ya bum !! x

Granted but you will need to supply a really good red and yellow outfit.

cool...i'll start practising with my pipe....didnt he get swamped by rats in the end !!!:Scared: I'm a geek get me out of here !!!!..........

What! has my brother been on here telling tales, I havent done that since I was a teenager:twisted:

Tsk tsk I am outraged. :cool::cool::cool:

I come from the hippy era man:twisted::twisted::twisted:

:smack: SASSY STOP THREATENING GEEKS YOU ARE GETTING ME IN TROUBLE WITH THE DIRECTOR!!! :twisted:

Good girl Heather don't mix with riff raff

Only on my command though

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite Disney films ever :D The candlestick is Luminere (sp) :lol:

Wasn't it 'Lumiere'?

Oops Snuggs beat me too it, can't you tell we're the ones with all the kids, lol.

Thanks guys :wink2:

Can't find a bloody pic of him now to use, im not very well prepared !

man.... im getting lost!

so..... am i tink?? ;)

misc222.gif

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back