The many "faces" of Antony Buckley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!! they are stunning!

I had the pleasure of meeting Antony here in AUS a while back,
he is a true star, but the best part is....... he's human, funny, (he's not a product snob), he's approachable and very friendly .... I'm a fan.:)

I wanted to buy him on the ezflow stand last year along with my miracle shine and snow monkey, but apparently He's not for sale :cry:

I wanted to buy him on the ezflow stand last year along with my miracle shine and snow monkey, but apparently He's not for sale :cry:

well that usually depends on how drunk i am lol

thanks for the compliments guys, its means alot :hug:

I loved the faces Antonio... very artistic... well done doll x :hug:

these are sooo pretty!!

would love to have such an artistic imagination.

Antony - you're truly an inspiration to all us lowly techs.
Your work is just amazing - and no, I'm not trying to be a 'brown noser!' Lol:lol:
It's just so magical what you and all the other EzFlow Educators do - so much skill and simply outstanding nails & artistic flair!
Fantastic stuff - keep on doing what you do and we will all be happy to just sit there gobsmacked at your talents mate!

I'm a fan - I guess you can tell. But I'm also a fan of all the EzFlow Artists - all fabulously talented people who just amaze us every time.:hug:

Antony - you're truly an inspiration to all us lowly techs.
Your work is just amazing - and no, I'm not trying to be a 'brown noser!' Lol:lol:
It's just so magical what you and all the other EzFlow Educators do - so much skill and simply outstanding nails & artistic flair!
Fantastic stuff - keep on doing what you do and we will all be happy to just sit there gobsmacked at your talents mate!

I'm a fan - I guess you can tell. But I'm also a fan of all the EzFlow Artists - all fabulously talented people who just amaze us every time.:hug:

thanks bev, don't forget the excellent work you do to hun!

thanks bev, don't forget the excellent work you do to hun!

Excellent isn't a word I'd use for my stuff - trying is a word I'd use!

Your a top bloke and sometime I'll get to meet ya at one of the EzFlow do's.
Couldn't get within 10 feet of you at Excel! Tried to crane my neck but there you go!

Inspiration had to come off the big screens!:lol:

I'm just glad I've finally worked out how to work mine!!:lol:

Same here mate:lol:
Here's the original set Ant did in Japan a little while back......now I can work the camera thanks to many hours of bugging someone to help me :eek:
Sorry I honestly would have shared earlier if I'd realised! x

Attachments

• Ants Nails Japan.jpg
    Ants Nails Japan.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 163
Fabulous, what an 'outside the box' thing to do, amazing nails :hug:

how long did they take to do?!

Now they are Kick Ass nails!

Judy - did you go to Japan too?
What an amazing country & people & culture - I'm way more than jealous if you did!
It's one of my dream destinations! Not for the nails, but for the culture, mind, spirit & soul - fantastic

Now they are Kick Ass nails!

Judy - did you go to Japan too?
What an amazing country & people & culture - I'm way more than jealous if you did!
It's one of my dream destinations! Not for the nails, but for the culture, mind, spirit & soul - fantastic

No..... he says I can only go if I get the kids adopted:eek::)

flipping eck ,they are fab !! amazing as always xxx

:hug:
I had the pleasure of meeting Antony here in AUS a while back,
he is a true star, but the best part is....... he's human, funny, (he's not a product snob), he's approachable and very friendly .... I'm a fan.:)

You sure it was him................. Lol only Joking Ant :lol:
Fab nails as always and always different :hug:

how long did they take to do?!

I think they took around 2 1/2 to 3 hours to create.....

Oh, I should also mention that our very own Izzidoll was Antony's Glamorous Assistant on the day!! Well done Izzi too........:lol:

Same here mate:lol:
Here's the original set Ant did in Japan a little while back......now I can work the camera thanks to many hours of bugging someone to help me :eek:
Sorry I honestly would have shared earlier if I'd realised! x

Cheers for that Judy, they are absolute stunners too!

Latest posts

Back