The many "faces" of Antony Buckley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the-male-geek

Reaction score
We recently had the pleasure of having Antony Buckley up in Scotland for an education class as well as spending some time with our gang.

The temptation was way too much for my lovely wife Christine (Carnival Queen), who just had to let Antony loose on her nails - in the name of education of course. She is selfless that way!

I've attached a few pics for you all to see. I have to say it was awesome to watch Antony in action - although we were all a little baffled as to just what he was creating until Christine lifted one hand to reveal "the faces".......aaaahhhhh!

Hope the pics upload properly....

Attachments

• FACES1.jpg
    FACES1.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 399
  • FACES3.jpg
    FACES3.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 357
  • FACES4.jpg
    FACES4.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 284
  • FACES2.jpg
    FACES2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 317
Wow he is amazingly talented ! I could never wear these,i'd do nothing they would distract me so much :D Glad you had a great time and your wife has beautifull hands !!!!

OMG I sooooo want to be able to do this one day!:green:

I love to watch Ant at work and as usual those pics are AMAZING. Thanks for sharing.:)

Bloody hell! They are amazing.

those are fantastic.
i wish i ws antony buckley:irked:

What fantastic work - the man's a nail genius!

Not my choice of colours tho!

I seen these nails on Christine and they were truly amazing.

stunning !!!!.....

I've just done my Master Artist course with Antony and he did a demo nail doing this, we were completely baffled as to what it was going to be until virtually the end. It was amazing! He's one talented guy xx

Wow he is amazingly talented ! I could never wear these,i'd do nothing they would distract me so much :D Glad you had a great time and your wife has beautifull hands !!!!

Thanks Becki! I must admit Christine does get a lot of compliments about her hands, and quite a few of our team have nearly come to fistycuffs over who she models for!!

I think every bit of her is great:Love::o

Last edited:
:O they are just like a work of actual art.

chop off her fingers and pop em in a gallery!! lol.

I will suggest this Katelisa - not sure how well it will go down though.....:lol:

Very Good Ant (goes without saying):hug:
I thought you'd nicked my camera for a minute though Derek:lol::eek:

Absolutely amazing.

Art and perfection in one. Love them.

Beautiful Derek

Nice to see you back xxxx:hug:

oooooooooooooooooooo. Brilliant.

The little cogs are turning over now.

Very Good Ant (goes without saying):hug:
I thought you'd nicked my camera for a minute though Derek:lol::eek:

I'm just glad I've finally worked out how to work mine!!:lol:

oooo they are fab :)