The most tearful moment in any film

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol toy story 3! Me too! And cried at cinema at Up, tangled, Marley and me was a killer as had lost my old doggy a couple of years before and did the exact thing where he runs his hands over him, that final stroke just to remember.
Les Mis I was a wreck as am such a fan and thought it was brilliantly done.
Anyone remember 'who will love my children'? Whoa that's tearful!!

The End of the Affair, when at the end Julianne Moore dies. So choked up by that one.

Oh my god steel magnolias when sally field is crying about Julia Roberts. Gets me every time.

Up close and personal when Robert Redford dies.

The most i have ever cried though is at a tv show..... ER, when Mark Green died. Floods of tears. Floods.

A good few years back when she was about 12 I introduced my daughter to all the films I had loved.Terms of endearment,Dangerous Liasons,Steel Magnolias,Beaches,Ghost she got to the stage where she got sick of people dying usually of cancer :|.

All the oldies like "The Champ", "who will love my children?", "The Burning Bed". But the film that not only made me cry but really stayed with me afterwards was "Schindler's List"

The lion king or bambi, breaks my heart. 😥

I cry at absolutely everything and I too have a list of films I try to avoid so I don't get upset lol.
Somebody mentioned Armageddon and that gets me too. I remember the first time I saw it I was in floods of tears for hours. I just couldn't stop crying. The tears seemed to be stopping and then I started up again lol. So glad I didn't see it in the cinema that could have been embarrassing.
2 films that also always get me crying are Home Alone 1 &2. In the first when he is going to the church on Xmas Eve and passes by the houses filled with friends and family and all he wants is his family back for Xmas :( and then at the end with the old man who has reunited with his son.
In Home Alone 2 any scene with Kevin and the pigeon woman brings tears to my eyes.

Well, I'm watching Love Actually at the minute and have just come to the part where Emma Thompson receives the CD from her husband for Christmas. A weepy moment! God I'm much to sensitive at times x

😭😭😭just reading that make me want to cry !!! Completely chokes me xxx she was so brave to go to the show ! I would've punched him x

No one has mentioned the time traveller's wife - please tell me I am not the only one that cried! Stepmom - cried when it first came out and bawled after my mum died and it came on the tv because I realised I was so blessed that I had my mum longer than the young girl.
Also Crooklyn and my sister's keeper.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anything that someone/something dies in it :(
the notebook,
marley & me,
titanic,
bambi,
you name it!

4 weddings and a funeral, when he reads the poem out at his partners funeral 😢

Marley & me the whole part where Marley gets old & poorly :'( x

I'm with you here... Lump in throat every time! When she puts her necklace in his grave ;'-( !!!

Marley and Me - actually kept crying when I was walking back to the car.

The Notebook - howled and sobbed uncontrollably..... then next day found out I was pregnant!

The Lion King - naturally.

The Boy In Striped Pyjamas - just heartbreaking.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - the scene where the girl is raped was harrowing.

There's probably loads more I can't remember!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

Marley and Me - actually kept crying when I was walking back to the car.

The Notebook - howled and sobbed uncontrollably..... then next day found out I was pregnant!

The Lion King - naturally.

The Boy In Striped Pyjamas - just heartbreaking.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - the scene where the girl is raped was harrowing.

There's probably loads more I can't remember!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

U've said it all for me :)

I actively avoid weepy films! I'm far to emotional! So you can imagine what I was like watching disneys Up. Oh my I was hysterical :( so sad :( and the bit at the end of titanic when the oldies are cuddling and the mum is tucking her kids in oh my xxx

4 weddings and a funeral, when he reads the poem out at his partners funeral 😢

Oh god yes. John Hannah!! <3

And whoever said the notebook... Yes yes. Wept like a loon!

I cry at a lot of films and tv programmes. The most recent scene from a film that really got to me was from Diana. She was in Italy and there was a blind man that knew she was near and wished he could see her. The expression on his face was heartbreaking. She seen him and went over to him and she let him touch her face and he was so happy. Have been teary for days every time I think of it!xxx

Men of honour when he does the walk at the end and another I watched recently was Lovely Bones.

Think we are all emotional wrecks ! Maybe it's a trait in our job??? I was crying last night when my 10 yr old son asked me if Santa was real??!!!! Anyone seen haachi ?? Says feel good family movie has Richard gere in it ! He dies the dog goes to the train station every night !omg - heartbreaking &#128557;xx

I can't watch anything without crying and now I cry when I read books like Sarah's key and falling leaves. I even cried at the first transformer movie when bumble bee got hurt!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back