The Nail Pillo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this in the new sweet squared catalogue? It looks really lovely and comfy. I think I will get one!

I didn't see them in the shop yesterday when I was picking up the new colours and I can't see it on the site so I am not sure when it will be on sale!

What do you geeks think about it?

Has anyone seen this in the new sweet squared catalogue? It looks really lovely and comfy. I think I will get one!

I didn't see them in the shop yesterday when I was picking up the new colours and I can't see it on the site so I am not sure when it will be on sale!

What do you geeks think about it?

Have you got a pic Lolly? Is this the wrist rest which Gigi said S2 had on trial a couple of months ago? I have just looked on the site and I can't see it on there and don't have a new catalogue :sad:

Catalogs can be sent on request, so just ring and ask :). Everyone should have one. X

I got a catalogue at the show and saw it in there. They look fab. I have already purchased a nail pillow though before i saw these.

Catalogs can be sent on request, so just ring and ask :). Everyone should have one. X

Hello Gigi

I placed an order today so hopefully will receive a copy of the new one with my order. I didn't realise until I ready Lolly's post that there was a new one :)

I will def be getting one of these! Might get 2, one for me too :lol:

I agree they are a fab idea! I asked at the show but was told they are not in yet, so will be keeping an eye on the S2 website for when they come in. They look like they are going to put the clients hand in just the right place and keep them comfortable. Love the colours of the covers too!

Yeah they look lovely! Sorry I don't have a pic as my catalogue is at work and I'm at home now. Will take one tomorrow. Also looked on the ladypillo website but they seem to have taken the nailpillo off of there obviously because s2 are now stocking them.

I'm defo getting one. I think I will get a purple one :) x

Not the best pic but here you go geeks :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331143345.762526.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331143345.762526.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 817
Ooooh I definitely need one of those xx

It looks like a little bed....let me know what you think ladies!

I'm not a fan of the long manicure wrist rest pillows, but i might be tempted by one of these. I remember Gigi saying a while ago that there was something in the works xx

Ooooo now that looks a whole lot better than my current rolled up towel !!!! X

ooooh im loving the look of that! i havent got the new catalogue yet, hopefully in the next couple of days so i can find out how much it will be!

I think it looks great. I have a fixed wrist support on my table though, maybe a new table is on the cards :biggrin:

It looks good doesn't it? It will be much better than a rolled up towel haha!

I will pm you about the price happy :) x

Last edited:
Nope Lolly no prices remember! Take it out and send her a pm ;) x

Sorry. I thought that would be ok to print the price of that, no idea why haha! X

I placed an order with sweet-squared today and they dont even have it in stock yet :o( they dont know when its coming in stock either, just said keep checking :o(

It looks good doesn't it? It will be much better than a rolled up towel haha!

I will pm you about the price happy :) x

...and me and me Lolly :biggrin:

ohhhh need one for me, hopefully the lovely S2 will send to Denmark, especially when it isn't dangerous in the post...:lol:

Latest posts

Back