THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is always a good idea to have a pocket full of the hubby's hard earned .. I know I never go anywhere without it. :)

:lol: why should we spend ours - when we can spend theirs ???? :lol::lol:

The day and the demos are FREE, anything you decide to do after that is entirely your choice.

Sounds good to me - I think my choice will be to spend :lol: - even if it is just a way to say thank you for the demo and opportunity of seeing a new and exciting method of application :green:

I am so excited - but I will contain myself until the demo :hug::lol:

There is no way I will be going to Leeds without my credit card - spend! spend! spend!:lol:

Hiya im just wondering where this will take place and when .. i would love to go ..

Kayls

Hiya im just wondering where this will take place and when .. i would love to go ..

Kayls

I would like to take the opportunity to issue a personal invitation to all of you who use OPI or NSI or EZF or any other brand of L&P or Gel to come and see my demonstrations of the 30 minute full set with no buffing durring the week of 26th-30th November in Leeds.

If you think that you may feel strange attending an event at Sweet Squared PLEASE do not. You will be so welcome because this event is as much for you as any other nail technician using any other product.

Any nail tech who uses L&P or gel can benefit by using this new method of application AND no matter what brand I was using, I would not want other technicians to get ahead by using something that I hadn't had the chance to see!!

So you are all invited to this unique FREE event to see something very exciting (in fact the first exciting thing to be introduced in years) at:

SWEET SQUARED
No 1 Clayton Wood Bank
Near MacDonalds just off the Leeds West Park Ring Road
Leeds
LS16 6QZ

NO NEED TO PHONE OR BOOK .. JUST TURN UP WITH A PAL IF YOU LIKE (PREFERABLY WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY OR FRIDAY AS MONDAY AND TUESDAY NOW LOOK LIKE BEING VERY CROWDED) AND BE ONE OF THE FIRST IN THE UK TO SEE THIS EXCITING NEW METHOD. YOU ARE ALL MOST WELCOME!!
hth's

Kayls, Just check Gigi's post on page 14 of this thread...

All details are there.

See you there...

Sue x

Phew at last.....

I won't have to keep my ickle teeny mouth quiet for much longer....and thank the Lord I won't have to travel to Leeds to see it.....:lol:

Good luck with it all Gigi and you will love it everyone...and so will your clients... xxx

I can't wait for this,
I wonder how much practice we will need....could come in handy (haha i made a funny) for christmas..

And I get to meet Gigi yayyy
(she is gunna be soooooo sorry she invited lil'ol' me :green:)

I can't wait for this,
I wonder how much practice we will need....could come in handy (haha i made a funny) for christmas..

And I get to meet Gigi yayyy
(she is gunna be soooooo sorry she invited lil'ol' me :green:)

She is when I walk in with you lol :lol:

:eek:

I am already shaking in my shoes believe me!!​

Dont worry Geeg we are taking our meds lol
:green: pmsl,
Honestly I am ask quiet as a mouse in REAL life haha, ask glynis if you dont believe me ..I really ,really am :lol:
I will sit....watch in awe...then be too shy to ask questions...so come home and ask them all on here instead :green:

Gigi don't be shaking in your shoes hunny....we are a friendly bunch :twisted:

Oh and by the way Gigi...I will give you my autograph but please bring paper this time,...because I am NOT signing your bum again :rolleyes:

:green:

Gigi.......

My advice to you is hire the biggest, meanest and ugliest bodyguard you can find.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

(oh, and bring meds for you too, they're all likely to drive you crazy with such an onslaught of geeks at one shot - voddy does nicely, I believe?:wink2:)

Gigi.......

My advice to you is hire the biggest, meanest and ugliest bodyguard you can find.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

(oh, and bring meds for you too, they're all likely to drive you crazy with such an onslaught of geeks at one shot - voddy does nicely, I believe?:wink2:)

No one will want my body, trust me!!

No one will want my body, trust me!!

Ummm ok, wasn't referring to your 'body' per se :lol:

BUT

since you brought it up..... as per your profile pic.... I can only HOPE to look that great when I reach your ummm "wisdom"? (we wouldn't want to use the 'age' word, now would we?:lol:)

If I take after my mum, I'm in TROUBLE!! (sshhhh don't tell her I said that haha)

:)
:eek:

I am already shaking in my shoes believe me!!​
Shake a bit more- 4 of us birds from Ireland are coming too!!!
xx mrs o

:)
Shake a bit more- 4 of us birds from Ireland are coming too!!!
xx mrs o

Heard this on The jungle telegraph today!!!

My whole world gets turned upside down when my wonderful Irish birds come to town!!

Can't wait to see you and give you BIG hugs ... :hug:

Thats so nice of you .
Flights all booked ,be there Wed lunchtime and ALL day Thurs to torment you and the team !!!
Really looking foward to seeing a technique,that can save techs time doing full sets especially coming up to the Christmas season.
xx mrs o

Hi :cool:

More info on this new method. When and where please.

Still training at college so any help will be appreciated.

Cheers:confused:

Latest posts

Back