THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOW RUDE! :):):)

Anyway, Sandy and all of you can be as rude as you want to, I don't care, because I am going for a 121 with Gigi and you can just sit there and moan and be rude! :):):)

:hug:C.
lol Cec, you know it was meant in fun :hug:

You will have an absolute blast with Gigi, enjoy yourself and make the most of it...
I'm green with envy :green: lol

I'll chime in from the states to say WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!:cry: I hope somebody shares the second they get back from the show, and make a video--

OOOOH! Somebody make a video of Gigi doing the thing! And then post it! Yesssssssss. :D

OK guys - looks like there is a car full going from North Mids/Cheshire on the Tuesday afternoon - 27th, who else is going on the Tuesday afternoon so we can say Hi.

It looks like there us going to be Emmsy, Lellipop, possibly Ladybgemini and myself. I would feel terrible if any of you were there and we didnt introduce ourselves.

lol Cec, you know it was meant in fun :hug:

You will have an absolute blast with Gigi, enjoy yourself and make the most of it...
I'm green with envy :green: lol

Hihi, yes, of course I knew it was for fun, only because you are :green: of envy! :)

I think I will be like this :Scared: or this :Love: or this :o...:)

:hug:C.

This sounds very exciting, clients always love something new. I hope it will help me speed up my time!:eek:

To WG19 ...

I have sent personal invitations to all the geeks who replied or expressed interest in the 2 long threads that were created about the new method.

But of course, all are welcome and I do mean all, because there is not a nail technician alive who will not want to see this.

Spent this week at Sweet Squared showing many customers and they were without exception very excited and amazed by what they experienced ... endless possibilitites!!

Hi Gigi,
I was observing all the those talking about new method. I'm living in Poland, so will be rather difficult for me to come to Sweet Squred. Will you describe this method here after the show, pls? Waiting unpatiently.
Regards Magda

I wish I could come but I think Australia is a bit far to travel for the day :eek:

I wish I could come too but I guess that Germany is to far as well to travel for one Day

OK guys - looks like there is a car full going from North Mids/Cheshire on the Tuesday afternoon - 27th, who else is going on the Tuesday afternoon so we can say Hi.

It looks like there us going to be Emmsy, Lellipop, possibly Ladybgemini and myself. I would feel terrible if any of you were there and we didnt introduce ourselves.

Just hope Geeg is prepared for us lol
And hoping to see Samantha the sweet xxxx

Ok, I just posted thison another post but now realised I should've put it on here!! Sorry, mods!

I'm going to travel from Essex, yay, and will be getting the train up. Are there any other Essex peeps going that maybe want to travel up?? Pm me if you are interested and we can sort out some arrangements. :)

haha !1 cool i am going on the tuesday :lol:yay i will get to finally meet you all , lol tell emmsy to bring my cat with her :hug:

Ok, I just posted thison another post but now realised I should've put it on here!! Sorry, mods!

I'm going to travel from Essex, yay, and will be getting the train up. Are there any other Essex peeps going that maybe want to travel up?? Pm me if you are interested and we can sort out some arrangements. :)
Oh it would be great to catch up Kelly if I manage to get there. Which day do you hope to go?

Hi Chris,

Not sure yet. Was waiting to see if any other Essex geeks were going. It will def be a Mon or Tues though as they're my days off. Would be great to see you - it's been aggggeeeeeeesssssss!!!!:lol:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo very jealous.

Not only do I have to wait longer than the rest of you
BUT

I also have to suffer missing out on hanging with all of you, and meeting you personally.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

(off to stand in a corner and stamp her foot)

haha !1 cool i am going on the tuesday :lol:yay i will get to finally meet you all , lol tell emmsy to bring my cat with her :hug:
Lol I will do hun...how many would you like ? 1 ? 2 ? 3 ....4 ?
Are you interested In a big slobbery snotty eyed dog too ?
He's good with kids and cats ...will swap for a chocolate bar of good quality :green:

What time are you going for? It would be really nice to meet everyone and make some new friends:hug: xx

Lol I will do hun...how many would you like ? 1 ? 2 ? 3 ....4 ?
Are you interested In a big slobbery snotty eyed dog too ?
He's good with kids and cats ...will swap for a chocolate bar of good quality :green:

lol i will say no to the slobbering dog thanks , i have enough with dave , hahha but still want my cat !!! :green:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo very jealous.

Not only do I have to wait longer than the rest of you
BUT

I also have to suffer missing out on hanging with all of you, and meeting you personally.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

(off to stand in a corner and stamp her foot)

Aaawwwww, Victoria, I understand you envy me, I envy myself...:eek::lol: If I ever come to Canada I promise to show you everything! :) (My husband has some colleges over there, so I might come! :))

Just a warning to all of you, if my English is incorrect here, it's even worse in real life. Here I can, at least, use a dictionary! :) So if you see me looking totally like a ? bare with me....:)

:hug::hug::hug: C.

awww Cec hun,
I am English, and I cant speak good English lol,
so you have no worries matey :green:
I'm so made up for you having your one to one..
your excitement makes me smile everytime i see a post of yours :hug:

Latest posts

Back