THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww Cec hun,
I am English, and I cant speak good English lol,
so you have no worries matey :green:
I'm so made up for you having your one to one..
your excitement makes me smile everytime i see a post of yours :hug:

Hihi, thanks Emms. To be honest with you, I think the trip to Leeds is one of my "biggest excitements" (HUH, don't know how that sentence came out for you Englishmen.... In my head it was kind of strange, but I am a little bit strange these days...:)) for many years, when talking about my nail career. Of course, going to Olympia, Gmex and Excel is a big "wow", but this is much better, in my opinion.

:hug:C.

And I have a sweet tooth!! I'm going, can't wait. If I could I would just go everyday......it's like an addiction..............HELP ME

Can I ask what days people are going on? :)

Can I ask what days people are going on? :)

Please don't everyone come at the same time on the same day or it will be chaos!!:eek:

Demos will be held as near as possible hourly (all day from Monday-Friday) so you may find you will have to wait as the room will only hold so many and I want everyone to be able to get a really GOOD look, so numbers in the room will be restricted somewhat if too many converge at the same time. Try and stagger it a bit peeps or you may find you spoil it for yourselves. PLEASE!!

Well I cant get up there until wednesday or thursday so hopefully the crowd will have thinned a bit by then:lol:

Zoe,aka Zo zo,and i will be there wednesday,but not too early,i enjoy a long breakfast....LOL,croissants,jam,hot chocolate,to keep me going through the day:)

And then the long journey back to Hampshire,in time for some birthday surprises from Rich....:green:

We hope we will come away with some awe inspiring moments:!:

Please don't everyone come at the same time on the same day or it will be chaos!!

:lol: No, don't worry, that's why I was asking because I didn't think it would go down well if everyone turned up at once and I know that there are groups going already!!! I'm sure it's gonna be pretty busy for the whole week anyway!!

I can only go on Monday and Tuesday which was why I thought I'd try and find out the busiest day out of the two already and then go on the other one!! Not that I don't want to meet you all!

I would like to take the opportunity to issue a personal invitation to all of you who use OPI or NSI or EZF or any other brand of L&P or Gel to come and see my demonstrations of the 30 minute full set with no buffing durring the week of 26th-30th November in Leeds.

If you think that you may feel strange attending an event at Sweet Squared PLEASE do not. You will be so welcome because this event is as much for you as any other nail technician using any other product.

Any nail tech who uses L&P or gel can benefit by using this new method of application AND no matter what brand I was using, I would not want other technicians to get ahead by using something that I hadn't had the chance to see!!

So you are all invited to this unique FREE event to see something very exciting (in fact the first exciting thing to be introduced in years) at:

SWEET SQUARED
No 1 Clayton Wood Bank
Near MacDonalds just off the Leeds West Park Ring Road
Leeds
LS16 6QZ

NO NEED TO PHONE OR BOOK .. JUST TURN UP WITH A PAL IF YOU LIKE (PREFERABLY WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY OR FRIDAY AS MONDAY AND TUESDAY NOW LOOK LIKE BEING VERY CROWDED) AND BE ONE OF THE FIRST IN THE UK TO SEE THIS EXCITING NEW METHOD. YOU ARE ALL MOST WELCOME!!

im gonna try and make i on tuesday about 1ish, will depend on whether tom can pick the kids up or not though, keep your fingers crossed for me xxxxx

I would so love to come and see this!!!! unfortunatly I dont drive so I will be waiting excitedly to see what its all about, looking forward to it!!! :green:

Anybody here know anyone that's loaded $$$ and has a private jet to come and fetch me????

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wanna see AND meet all you geeks!!!!!!!!

(I'm dreaming in technicolor, aren't I? LOL)

ps: preferably a jet with an open bar because planes and I don't get on very well LOL

Anybody here know anyone that's loaded $$$ and has a private jet to come and fetch me????

ps: preferably a jet with an open bar because planes and I don't get on very well LOL

well victoria, if i win on the 18million jackpot lottery tonight hun, i promise faithfully i will fly you over ok, deal?

nicky xxxx

I'm hoping to go on the Friday although I must admit I wish I knew someone else who was going! Nerve racking enough just going let alone not knowing anyone. I just cant miss the oppertunity to see this, or meet Geeg.

I need to read back, did I see Cec is coming over?

I'm hoping to go on the Friday although I must admit I wish I knew someone else who was going! Nerve racking enough just going let alone not knowing anyone. I just cant miss the oppertunity to see this, or meet Geeg.

I need to read back, did I see Cec is coming over?

Hi Min!

Yes, I am comming and I will be in Leeds from the Saturday to the Monday. I will be at the academy the whole day until my flight home to Bergen at 16.50 (I assume I will have to leave at 1430 or something like that.) It would be VERY nice to meet you.

:hug:C.

well victoria, if i win on the 18million jackpot lottery tonight hun, i promise faithfully i will fly you over ok, deal?

nicky xxxx

Thanks doll! But don't forget the open bar and valium or whatever the prescription drug of choice is these days to make people Loopy
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can I join you? I will require presciption meds to get through the flight (in other words I am terrified of flying so I won't be able to offer you much support), but it will be worth it! LOL!:):)

If we can't get there, will we ever get to see it?

Well it wouldn't be too clever if you couldn't now would it??

All the Sub distributors for Sweet Squared will be able to demo this method by the end of November.

It was important to me that I be the one to introduce and demo it first as I have spent considerable time in securing it and am 'the face' behind it so to speak for the UK.

I have never endorsed anything that I do not whole heartedly support and this method is no exception ... therefore it is only fitting that the first opportunity to see it should rest with me.

So the answer is , yes you will be able to experience it first hand AFTER I have had the opportunity to show it and explain ALL the benefits and implications to you and your business of using it.

Gigi, I am so excited about it all :green: - you have worked so hard over the past few months with one thing and another - I just hope you don't wear yourself out before I can get there towards the end of the week :lol:

BTW, I know you have said that we will all be able to use "The Next Big Thing" whatever system or product we use BUT will I have to bring any "dosh" :lol: to invest in this new way??? (please give me a another reason to spend some more of my husbands hard earned money :lol:).

Take care :hug: and look forward to seeing you later on in the demo week :hug:

Gigi, I am so excited about it all :green: - you have worked so hard over the past few months with one thing and another - I just hope you don't wear yourself out before I can get there towards the end of the week :lol:

BTW, I know you have said that we will all be able to use "The Next Big Thing" whatever system or product we use BUT will I have to bring any "dosh" :lol: to invest in this new way??? (please give me a another reason to spend some more of my husbands hard earned money :lol:).

Take care :hug: and look forward to seeing you later on in the demo week :hug:

Well it is always a good idea to have a pocket full of the hubby's hard earned .. I know I never go anywhere without it. :)

The day and the demos are FREE, anything you decide to do after that is entirely your choice.

Latest posts

Back