THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
POPITS Prep It Up, Pop It On, Pinch It Off Dual System Forms:
A new and revolutionary method of dual system form application, endorsed by Gigi Rouse. PopIts are available Exclusively from Sweet Squared, and give you ten perfect nails - every time!!

PopIts can be use with any Liquid & Powder System. You can have a complete full set of sculpted nails or tip and overlay in 35 minutes with no corner cutting on prep!

If you ever thought you couldn’t do nails using liquid & powder... well now you can!

Call 0845 210 6060 for your free sample

Geeg, can you please tell me if there will be an online tutorial for Aussie geeks because We cant make it to your big day of showing everyone.
They are forms which means that we have to buy something new, I thought that you said we wont have to purchase anything?? Oh now I'm confused

i think it says right back at the begining of this thread that there will be an online tutorial, because thats what i asked when i started the thread.:green:

Cec, when is it your coming over? Is it the beginning of that week or the end. Still unsure I can make it as its dependant on Stuart being able to take the day off to get me there and back with in school hours (and the fact I'm being a big chicken about meeting some of my heroes:eek: ).

Its like waiting for Christmas is this feeling of anticipation! :lol:

all us lucky ones that ARE going to the demo's will no doubtedly post on here to tell their opinion.

some good, and there will be the negative ones too - i dont doubt that for a minute,

my opinion - wait and see - ive got 10 days to go (not that im counting lol)

ill let you know what i thought of it

Okay, just make me even more jealous :green:. There may be some negative comments made but to be honest I really think that the industry needs something like this. There is so much competition out there now, so anything that is going to improve on time, save money and offer just as much quality to the clients has got to be given serious consideration. From my perspective, apart from all the other benefits, the capacity for nail art will be amazing with a system like this, so I just can't wait to have a play. Also, I was thinking last night, as you do when you can't sleep :rolleyes: clients who have lost their natural nail can be made a tailor made cast. I remember a thread on here with a few techs who were asking what they could do for clients who had lost their natural big toe nail (as my sister has), it sounds like this system could be an excellent remedy for that too!

I will look forward to all the feedback and most of all to a tutorial or demo :lol:

Cec, when is it your coming over? Is it the beginning of that week or the end. Still unsure I can make it as its dependant on Stuart being able to take the day off to get me there and back with in school hours (and the fact I'm being a big chicken about meeting some of my heroes:eek: ).

Its like waiting for Christmas is this feeling of anticipation! :lol:

Hi Min, I am coming over THIS Saturday (the 24th.) and will leave Monday the 26th. If you manage to go and if you want me to bring you something from Norway, I'll be happy to leave it at the academy for you to pick it up (as long as it isn't anything that has to be in the refridgerator...:)) and of course, if it's ok for Gigi/Samantha.

About you being a chicken, I bet you're not as chicken as I am... Have been to several shows but never dared to say hello to anybody, except Sassy. An now I am going to have a 121 with Gigi herself... How stupid am I...:eek::):):)

:hug:C

Where are you in South Yorks, anywhere near Barnsley?

Well I'm glad to say my hubby has finally agreed to take me (after much moaning on my part:green:) only trouble is I'm not well travelled so I have no idea where I'm going or anything.
Could someone please tell me how far the train station is from sweet squared and if we'll need to get a taxi in or anything, I'm dreading getting lost and missing it:irked:

Any help would be appreciated

Jessie

Yiiiipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I AM GOING :):):):):):):):):):)

Partner is gonna take me.

All thanks to Susie H, I owe you :hug::hug::hug:

So excited im gonna self combust.

I might be pushing my luck but Lets hope he brings his wallet too :).

Cant wait to meet Gigi and fellow geeks, xxx

Haha, it looks like there will be need for a "hubby-room" at the academy! :)

This is my very first post even though I've been a professional nail tech and a member of this site for quite a while...just was never much into it until today!:zzz: :o this new method is really intriguing! can't wait to see what it's all about!
Cynthia
Malta

NO matter what it is, using whatever method .......... Geeg is the "ultimate professional".

It may be apparently an "easy way out" for some less than skilled techs, but at the end of the day there is gonna be somewhere the idiots will fall flat on their faces (fools always cut corners).

I have faith that if Geeg stands by it, it has to be something worth looking at and looking into.

It's on it's way to AUS also. Peeps will make up their own minds (and some will have to swallow their words).

No matter, it will have it's place in the market, lordy lordy, some do layers of resin then "puff puff" acrylic powder.

Nailgeek has an abundance of qualified techs, (many pre-programmed techs) some will like it, some won't, but there is no preventing new techniques. I hope you all have fun on the day (If anyone feels an itch on their shoulder, it just me having a look see).:)

NO matter what it is, using whatever method .......... Geeg is the "ultimate professional".

It may be apparently an "easy way out" for some less than skilled techs, but at the end of the day there is gonna be somewhere the idiots will fall flat on their faces (fools always cut corners).

I have faith that if Geeg stands by it, it has to be something worth looking at and looking into.

It's on it's way to AUS also. Peeps will make up their own minds (and some will have to swallow their words).

No matter, it will have it's place in the market, lordy lordy, some do layers of resin then "puff puff" acrylic powder.

Nailgeek has an abundance of qualified techs, (many pre-programmed techs) some will like it, some won't, but there is no preventing new techniques. I hope you all have fun on the day (If anyone feels an itch on their shoulder, it just me having a look see).:)

and there was me thinking i had flees :lol: want me to send you some of these over to have a little play with ...? xx

OMG........i know what it is!!!!!! just got my new sweet squared catalogue.......but not telling as it will totally ruin this thread!!!:evil::lol:

how exciting....
xx

OMG........i know what it is!!!!!! just got my new sweet squared catalogue.......but not telling as it will totally ruin this thread!!!:evil::lol:

how exciting....
xx

You nasty wee little @#$%^&*()
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still lurve ya, BUT..... my impatience and curiosity are making me nasty and evil :lol:

sorry.....couldnt resist,lol, its been bugging me too until now!!!!!

maybe just a little hint sian ... even if its just the price!! ........

if the product is already published in the catalogue for anyone to see, cant we be told now.
i'll still come to the demo, honest.

If this is the same system I wouldn't take too much notice of how much it costs in another country (euros). Historically as we all know to our cost in the uk things in Blighty are always more expensive!! Not just talking nails here, petrol, food, clothes..............................................etc etc!

I would be thrilled to be proved wrong on this tho! But won't hold my breath! Who's going on mon?

Latest posts

Back