The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jess124 said:
Yes I know how cool was his painting! I think he is also a cartoonist in the real word, sure I read that somewhere?

Ohhhhh well no wonder!! :lol:

That was brill.. he is funny.. but he's definitely lost the plot!

CadenceAlex said:
Ohhhhh well no wonder!! :lol:

That was brill.. he is funny.. but he's definitely lost the plot!

Not surprising though is it, what with Lisa after him first, then Leah trying to smother him with her big boobies, enough to drive anyone over the edge!!!:)

He is a good drawer. and a rock and roll singer apparently. :eek:

Ive put 'PERFECT PETE' in green on the otherside of my banner so there wasnt a horrible back to it and its now reversable!! and it'll be spinning! haha :lol:

I have it on live at the moment and Nikki is walking around with a face like a wet weekend and complaining that shes acted silly tonight and ruined it for herself on eviction night. Dunno what shes done though, but they have been drinking cos she said shes just asked for more wine.
I wonder... suppose we cant find out till tomoz and I wont see the programme cos I'll be to busy trying to hold my banner steady in the crowd for all you geeks to see!! :lol: :green:

Cant wait till the face walks tonight.. :green: I hope she sqirms when Davina grills her :lol:

Tsia said:
He is a good drawer. and a rock and roll singer apparently. :eek:

Ive put 'PERFECT PETE' in green on the otherside of my banner so there wasnt a horrible back to it and its now reversable!! and it'll be spinning! haha :lol:

I have it on live at the moment and Nikki is walking around with a face like a wet weekend and complaining that shes acted silly tonight and ruined it for herself on eviction night. Dunno what shes done though, but they have been drinking cos she said shes just asked for more wine.
I wonder... suppose we cant find out till tomoz and I wont see the programme cos I'll be to busy trying to hold my banner steady in the crowd for all you geeks to see!! :lol: :green:

I was watching it live earlier, and Nikki hid some beer in her bed and Mikey saw her do and took it, she threw an almighty strop and it all kicked off. Mikey told her how it was and that it was ok for her to hide food and stuff but not for anyone else.!!!! You should catch the rest tonight!!!

I was looking through the digital spy pages this morning and this popped up....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/planet_million/moose.jpg

ohh, how mean?! Honestly guys, I know she has done it in for herself, but the poor gals going to be chucked to the lions tonight!
Hey Tsia, I will be looking out for you & your banner tonight chic!
Gemma xxxxxx

so who's gonna be out tonight then?????

who do you think? x

jules x

Gemma1982 said:
I was looking through the digital spy pages this morning and this popped up....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/planet_million/moose.jpg

ohh, how mean?! Honestly guys, I know she has done it in for herself, but the poor gals going to be chucked to the lions tonight!
Hey Tsia, I will be looking out for you & your banner tonight chic!
Gemma xxxxxx
wow they look like sisters pmsl xxxx

kaney jules said:
so who's gonna be out tonight then?????

who do you think? x

jules x

GRACE..........I hope!

I'm beginning to think there will be a riot at the eviction tonight - Grace has become so hated, there have been fears for her safety!

i think there just trying to hype it up, come on shes not some murderer thats how they are treating it, id like to keep her in just to wind ashlyeen up !

jules x

Glyn isnt simple

its just cos English isnt his first language - its welsh

I think he is typical of his age

Billie x

Id actually like Nicki to go, she irritates the hell out of me with the constant pouting and whineing. I think keeping Grace in will stir up trouble!:twisted:

Gemma1982 said:
I thought Glyn looked like a lost sheep at first, but after consideration I think he is very calculating. Someone called him a "naive inexperienced boy from the valleys" but I'm not buying the innocent act, he's openly said he sucks up to the other housemates so they don't vote for him - if that was any other housemate, they would be getting slated!

He's the biggest player in there, and the UK big brother audience is like putty in his hands, with everyone thinking he's so sweet and innocent. I would vote him out for sure - but I'm sure many would disagree :green:
xxxxxx

Totally disagree with this i dont think hes doing that at alll.

Billie said:
Glyn isnt simple

its just cos English isnt his first language - its welsh

I think he is typical of his age

Billie x

thank you someone else sticking up for Glyn....I think thats some comments on him being simple are a bit harsh, I mean he is only 18.....I mean most 18 year ols lads act like he does....and he did get the highest intelligace(sp?) in that test thing so he cant be that simple! JMO! xx

welsh_hannah said:
Totally disagree with this i dont think hes doing that at alll.

Hi Hannah,
That's fair enough, and we are all entitled to our opinions. I did follow up to that comment in thread #631 by saying I had been a bit harsh in judging Glyn. I always watch with an open mind, and rarely critizize - although I do think he is playing the game.....:Grope:

read thru it all xxxxxxxx

Ohh the plot thickens......

Gemma1982 said:
Hi Hannah,
That's fair enough, and we are all entitled to our opinions. I did follow up to that comment in thread #631 by saying I had been a bit harsh in judging Glyn. I always watch with an open mind, and rarely critizize - although I do think he is playing the game.....:Grope:

yeh like u said were all entiteled to our opinions and that was mine :D

xx:hug: xx

Latest posts

Back