The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm lovin' it !!

Gemma1982 said:
Hi Guys,
I've read some interesting observations from another forum - check this out...

The bridge to nowhere - does actually go somewhere! The theory is that it is a round rotating secret hideaway. If you look, you can see that it is the shape of a half-circle. I bet 1 housemate will be sitting there oneday. and the whole thing will turn around and take the housemate sitting there into another bit of the house.

And (i'm not sure about this one!) Ashleine has an identical twin. Apparently, on-lookers have noticed that 1 Ashleine goes into the diary room, and another one comes back out! The differences are only very slight - but who knows?!

And lastly, the promotional company that have done all the state of Suzie stuff, has know about it and prepared for it weeks ago - so I guess Suzie is a definate fix!

What do you guys think to my evidence file? :green:
G xx

Wonderful stuff. I KNEW that there was no way anyone could do a plaster cast of susie that BIG in just 2 days!! That would have taken at least a week to dry. I used to do stuff like that at Art college.. Mine never dried!! haha

Yes that 'Nowhere' place is a half a circle. I hope that we see it come into play soon if indeed there is something behind it. LOL

I'm not sure on the Ashleene thingy. I mean, why would they put her twin in? And where would Ashleen go in the process? Cos theyre not allowed to see anyone in the outside world. Would she wait in the, last years bedsit area?? Dunno on that one. Only time will tell!! :eek:

sarahj said:
Glyn to win - i think he is great!

yeah.. i feel the same too...

at first i didnt like him cos he seemed boring.. but then as time went on.. im actually starting to think he might win....

going down to the bookies to place a bet on him i think.... hehehe...

Twas meeeeeeeeee who posted to say Pete had left!!! Then I was told that it was a joke so I removed it PROMPTLY so as not to cause uproar on the board!!! SORRY!!!

lmfao @ Grace getting her leg over with Mikey in a last ditch attempt to stay in the house... did nobody tell her we'd been voting BEFORE that??? :lol: Too late love!!

And Mikey saying Ashleyne is not as pretty/talented/funny as Grace.... wtf? Wake up amd smell the coffee!!

Nikki has so gotta go... why can't BB evict them both?!

Tsia said:
Yes that 'Nowhere' place is a half a circle. I hope that we see it come into play soon if indeed there is something behind it. LOL

I wonder if that would be a suprise eviction ... they did last year and it was Stu or a be a secret bedsit again.

I was thinking last night how small the house is compared to other years!!

Yeh Glynn or Ashleyeene to win!!

Perhaps people might vote Petey out just to save him from Lea!!!:lol:

Tsia said:
Wonderful stuff. I KNEW that there was no way anyone could do a plaster cast of susie that BIG in just 2 days!! That would have taken at least a week to dry. I used to do stuff like that at Art college.. Mine never dried!! haha

I'm not sure on the Ashleene thingy. I mean, why would they put her twin in? And where would Ashleen go in the process? Cos theyre not allowed to see anyone in the outside world. Would she wait in the, last years bedsit area?? Dunno on that one. Only time will tell!! :eek:
If you remember b4 big bro started there was roumers about someone going in with touretts (pete) and they were planning on putting a set of twins in without no1 knowing and swopping places :eek: xxx

I LOVE the idea of identical twins swapping, I am going to look more closely now.. :lol: how funny would that be :)

Just read the newspapers... BB are stepping up security as Grace is the most hated BB contestant of all times and Bookies aren't taking any more bets on her going!!! There will be police on Friday for when she comes out.. :eek:

OH MY WORD!! I really don't what the girl was thinking of. She was saying that she wanted immunity in the task to shoe peeps that she really wasn't the way they thought she was. But man...isn't doing anything to help change thier minds now is she?

andrelax said:
OH MY WORD!! I really don't what the girl was thinking of. She was saying that she wanted immunity in the task to shoe peeps that she really wasn't the way they thought she was. But man...isn't doing anything to help change thier minds now is she?
no way is she heck! i cant belive there stepping up securaty pmsl she wont know wats hit her wen shes gets out xxx

Roll on Friday, I can't wait. I am going to be booing at my tv so loudly.

lynseyloo said:
I LOVE the idea of identical twins swapping, I am going to look more closely now.. :lol: how funny would that be :)

I reckon it could be, I always think she look different. We wont find out though til the end!

Gemma1982 said:
And (i'm not sure about this one!) Ashleine has an identical twin. Apparently, on-lookers have noticed that 1 Ashleine goes into the diary room, and another one comes back out! The differences are only very slight - but who knows?!

well that could make sense cause one night Ashleine had toothpaste or something on her face she said it was to get rid of spots & lisa said to her that she hadn't even realised she had some spot on her ....but maybe her twin did and she done that so no one noticed that one minute she'd have spots and 20 minutes later they'd be gone:eek: !!

Helencad said:
I reckon it could be, I always think she look different. We wont find out though til the end!
ive noticed how perfect she does her eyebrows xx

NailsFrmHeaven said:
If you remember b4 big bro started there was roumers about someone going in with touretts (pete) and they were planning on putting a set of twins in without no1 knowing and swopping places :eek: xxx

I remember that from the papers, but surely there can't be to ashleenes !! I can't stand her. What did it for me was that vile pink bikini she had on, yuk.

Bombinigirl said:
I remember that from the papers, but surely there can't be to ashleenes !! I can't stand her. What did it for me was that vile pink bikini she had on, yuk.

I like ashleene to be honest i think shes nice. Maybe she has a twin cuz when she first come in the house she was loving herself and always looking in the mirror and now only on certain days she's doing it! Perhaps its the other twin who loves herself! lol

So so cant wait for friday, Grace just dont know what she's in for!!

wonder what percent of the vote she'll get.....what do u guys think?!

i wish the both of them(Grace and Nikki) could go cuz i dont like Nikki either! Cant wait to see the back of Grace's ugly Donkey face!! ;)

Oh and if she was having sex with Mikey then she's a 'getto hoe' as 'sleaser ceaser salad' called ashlynne....And actually i think Grace also called her this!!

ROLL ON FRIDAY!!!

xx

Has anyone seen a poll to predict Friday's vote. I am sure the BB website did one when sezer was due to go - be very interesting to see if Grace out does his 91.7% of votes!

Latest posts

Back