The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: All my family say im exactly like her????? good thing or bad thing???? I Dunno??:rolleyes: Im not as bad as her thou (i dont think lol)

Pickle said:
All I can say is.......that's Nikki's bed!!!!! PMSL
Oh yer PMSL xxxx

why the girl needs 3 beds is beyond me... or even 2 for that matter PMSL

flossy* said:
:eek: All my family say im exactly like her????? good thing or bad thing???? I Dunno??:rolleyes: Im not as bad as her thou (i dont think lol)

OMG.... GET HELP!!! LOL
No, I'm sure they are just winding you up.:smack:
Theres only one NIKKI in the world surely!!! :eek: Pmsl
xxx

I was sitting there glued last nite....it was very uncomfortable viewing. Even though i cant stand her...that must be an awful position to be in. they were real tears....she really liked Jonathan...what an awful thing BB made her do. When she was hugging him and sobbing saying im so sorry, im so sorry....i was welling up!!

i have watched a bit live today and she is just i bed....she is saying doesnt want to talk to any of the old housemates because they wont understand what she has been through.

Jayne has been taking the p**s out of Nikki. Imogen and Nikki were walking round the garden talking...most of it was silenced out by the annoying aeroplane noise...i caught Nikki saying something along the lines of....."well done BB you have got a good show now...but at what cost"....something like that.

I felt really sorry for Nikki when Aislyene's face came up on screen...she genuinly looked scared.

they know when they go in there that BB can do anything, change rules, anything.. they need to remember its a game (even though I think BB went too far with Aisleyne), and that they are not all childhood friends, they hardly know each other really.

Apologies if someones mentioned this already (I only read the last page).

However, did anyone watch BBLB last night?

Russell showed a clip where Spoiral was talking to some of the house mates about Aisleyne (how she's a nice girl etc..)

If you saw the look that Nikki gave him, she looked at him from head to toe in pure disgust! lol

They go in not knowing eachother....but imagine living 24 hours a day without anywhere else to go...you would get to know eachother very well....hell thats more time than i even spend with my husband. So you must truly begin to believe that these people are your closest friends...and if you cant stand someone you cant get away from them. It must be very claustrophobic in there...plus the paranoia....and then BB doing awful things to you.

I tell you this lot are going to be heading straight for the looney bin when they come out. Do you think that they offer them any sort of counselling??

I think they have weekly meets with a psychologist that is not recorded or anything , it is totally private. At least they always used to!

BlackRose said:

Russell showed a clip where Spoiral was talking to some of the house mates about Aisleyne (how she's a nice girl etc..)

If you saw the look that Nikki gave him, she looked at him from head to toe in pure disgust! lol

Yep saw that, she is so funny! My mum loves Nikki, she says she is like a child and feels protective over her! Maybe she sees me in nikki.....when I was 9! lol

BlackRose said:

Yes, wasnt it a picture. Then she was looking him up and down!!! Haha, Nikki is hilarious at times! She doesnt even realise shes doing it!! LOL

lynseyloo said:
I think coal miners have better manners PMSL :hug: she's awfull I cant bear Jayne, even her voice makes me go ewwwwghhhhh!

Completely agree Lynsey! Jane sat in the lounge whispering to Lea and Nikki last night, when Ash was doing the nominations saying 'I don't want Ashlene back in the house'. Like she owns the place!

I've just heard from digital spy that BB are planning to chain the housemates together in pairs as part of a up-comming task (not 100% sure it's true) I feel more tears and tantrums on the horizon.............lol

Gemma1982 said:
Completely agree Lynsey! Jane sat in the lounge whispering to Lea and Nikki last night, when Ash was doing the nominations saying 'I don't want Ashlene back in the house'. Like she owns the place!

I've just heard from digital spy that BB are planning to chain the housemates together in pairs as part of a up-comming task (not 100% sure it's true) I feel more tears and tantrums on the horizon.............lol
If this is true , i cant belive it cant they think of anything original? they did that the other year and weve had the secret room (hmmm sounds familier)

I know what you mean, they really seem to be clutching at straws this year! what with the room/house next door. new house mates comming in and chaining together (if it's true) BORING! Get some new ideas BB!
Maybe (I'm sorry to all you die hard BB fans) Big Brother has run it's course.............

you know I think it has... I mean what have they come up with new?? not much, they cant do this year in year out, no wonder their ratings are dropping, Davina is nice though :lol:

The chaining together thing happened last year, borrrrring BB!!, either get a new team to think up ideas or BB is for the plug hole next year. :evil:

I love big brother and have never ever missed a show but i'm starting to think its fixed!!!!!! last week little things were said and with the whole golden ticket thing, i'm just not buying the reality thing i think its fake!!! but i still love it and i'm still gonna watch it and probably vote as well haha so was there any point in me mentioning that............ No, but at least i got it off my chest!!! lol xx

Gosh...Ahslynn is taking it realy quite badly isn't she? That nasty bird (the one that broke her bed..the fat ox!! lol) is having none of it though. She makes me sick! Did your hear the way she was talking about Glyn??? Oh my word!!

flossy* said:
I love big brother and have never ever missed a show but i'm starting to think its fixed!!!!!! last week little things were said and with the whole golden ticket thing, i'm just not buying the reality thing i think its fake!!! but i still love it and i'm still gonna watch it and probably vote as well haha so was there any point in me mentioning that............ No, but at least i got it off my chest!!! lol xx

Actually, I think you are right about it being fixed. I have really noticed this year how they have a "hero of the week" They show one person in a good light, then another the following week etc. (Pete, then Glyn, then Mikey etc) They showed pete all the time until the papers etc were all saying he had won, so they dont show much of him now, yet if you watch the live feeds, (as I do when ironing, sad) he is still happy and lovely. They need people to vote so start sowing seeds of doubt.
Its a bit of a con all round really.

i cried last night watching ashlene breaik her heart!

I was so relieved to see her laughing again at the end, I really thought at one point that they had pushed her over the edge.

What a muppet Jayne is, let's see what she's like when she's nominated for eviction!

Latest posts

Back