~*~The Official Celebrity Big Brother Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry and Tina are my faves not sure its because they are from the north like myself lol

Tina aka mimi mcguire(shameless)my fav and who's tommy sheridan?

I onlyu watched a little of BB last night so I'm not up to date with whats going on now. Is there an eviction tomorrow night? Who do you think will be first to go?

I onlyu watched a little of BB last night so I'm not up to date with whats going on now. Is there an eviction tomorrow night? Who do you think will be first to go?

It's between Ulrika & Lucy.

I'm lovin this shopping task!!!

"Chest-Knees-Hawk!!!!

And as for Ulrika's wailing as Diana Ross.

Class.

I am liking big brother this time,
I am sooooo not into Lucy though,
I like Tina even though she did bully one of my bestest friends when they were kids :irked: lol
I like Ulrika too.... Coolio has shattered all my teenage illusions because he seems like a bit of a p***k.... The way he was flirting with Latoya (sp?) before bless her, she seems naive,

I can't think who else is in there lmao...

Well I am shocked that so far it's rubbish, after a week I am going to give my lowdown in true (Xfactor) fashion.......

Verne - He seems really nice and doesn't get totally offended when people get a bit patronising. also when he was talking about Heath Ledger!!
Tommy - I was waiting for him to be a total w@nker but not yet. although i was cringing when he was being La Toya in the diary room **SHUDDERS**
Mutya - I love her!! She is the only one with any REAL talent. Her voice is amazing, I wish she was a Sugababe again!!
Ulrika - Just gets on my nerves, don't no why but she does
Lucy - Needs to go on Friday. Why?? because she is not a celebrity!! She is a "Glamour Model" (dont know why it's called that though because what is glamerous about it eh?)
Ben - Is SOO HOT!! and cute and sweet
Coolio - Is not as bad as I expected. I thought he would be really harsh and horrible, but he isn't and I like him.
La Toya - I didn't know much about her other than she is a Jackson. I think she is lovely though
Michelle - Hmmm not sure yet didn't like her in Liberty X but I think she seems ok now so dunno
Tina - Hilarious! I just love the accent so much that I want it.
Terry - Voice drives my nuts!!!

I really hope there are some right nasty confrontations soon!!

Loads a Luv

Stevie Bom Beevie xxx

Is Lucy the (and I use this term lightly) "Model"?

Indeed. Quite rightly deemed the least talented by Terry!! haha.
I don't think that Coolio has been particularly mean or anything; but I can understand why people would find him annoying. I mean, he annoys me sometimes by just what Channel 4 put on the show, never mind if I was actually spending 24 hours a day with him.
One thing that made me completely cringe was when Tommy tried to make out that Michelle was into him!! I was like...oh my goshhhh. He made a huge deal out of nothing; was embarrassing!! lol.
I'm loving all their shopping tasks so far! hehe

Indeed. Quite rightly deemed the least talented by Terry!! haha.
I don't think that Coolio has been particularly mean or anything; but I can understand why people would find him annoying. I mean, he annoys me sometimes by just what Channel 4 put on the show, never mind if I was actually spending 24 hours a day with him.
One thing that made me completely cringe was when Tommy tried to make out that Michelle was into him!! I was like...oh my goshhhh. He made a huge deal out of nothing; was embarrassing!! lol.
I'm loving all their shopping tasks so far! hehe

i missed that bit!! Gonna have to look that up now!! haha

Tina - Hilarious! I just love the accent so much that I want it.
You can have mine lol.....
She makes me laugh when she is talking and her 'posh' scouseness comes out... Its a bit like a telephone voice lol... My feller makes me laugh when he does it too...
I noticed him doing it at the event when he talked to Gigi, Samuel and some of the other geeks :D

One thing that made me completely cringe was when Tommy tried to make out that Michelle was into him!!

I think he was worried about how the press would interpret it, but I agree how embarrassing!!!! Why did he have to make a big deal out of it? As if anyone would assume they'd be flirting with each other, but hey ho!

I love Tina and am expecting her to kick off when she finds out that her and coolio missed michael barrymore last night!!

I think lucy may have redeemed herself in the public eye by standing up to coolio last night - i doubt people would have expected her to do that. I'm torn between deciding out of the 2 who should go tonight but cant wait!!

She makes me laugh when she is talking and her 'posh' scouseness comes out... Its a bit like a telephone voice lol...

lol!!! exactly!! I noticed that too when she was reading out the instructions to the task - i've got a telephone voice like that too!!!:green:

OMG did anyone see Vern and Ulrika doing diana ross and lionel richie? how funny was that? but also very weirdly i found it quite cute? i love Vern i just want to pick him up and put it in my pocket!

Verne is cute but i had the misfortune to discover he has made a sex tape!!! Thank the lord i have not viewed said tape but i saw his ex missus on one of those celebrity countdown shows talking graphically about it and quite frankly can't get imagined image out of my head whenever i see him!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Verne is cute but i had the misfortune to discover he has made a sex tape!!! Thank the lord i have not viewed said tape but i saw his ex missus on one of those celebrity countdown shows talking graphically about it and quite frankly can't get imagined image out of my head whenever i see him!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

EEEeewww :lol::lol:

Ben - Loved him so much when he was in A1 I was obssesed so was worried when he came in that it was going to shatter my dreams! BUT hes so sweet and was cute when he said he likes a girl in dressed down clothes and no make up. Wish hed get more backbone, but I would be the same in a house with Coolio! Love him Ben to win!
Verne - Yes he made a sex tape, spends a lot of time with playboy models which i dont understand but...... i like him.
Terry/Tommy - Both seem nice, terrys funny.
Teena - omg what a bad example of a scouser!! :( her language is so bad and her attitude stinks. i liked her at first but shes annoyin me now.
Coolio - cant decide if hes funny or horrible. I could not live with him and dont want him to win.
Latoya - so sweet love her heheheh laugh
Michelle - seems down to earth and nice
Mutya - hope she brings more attitude to the house she seems like she can hold her own!
Ulrika - ATTENTION SEEKER AND GAME PLAYER
think thats everyone, if its not then they mustnt be good! lol

Hands up who thinks Tommy would be an ideal client for a back wax... hehe...

Hands up who thinks Tommy would be an ideal client for a back wax... hehe...

Oooh that would be so much fun wouldn't it?!:green::lol:

Oooh that would be so much fun wouldn't it?!:green::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

I am so sad that CBB was rubbish this year

So who do we think is going to win this year?

I reckon either Verne or Coolio (but I so hope Coolio doesn't get it!)

Latest posts

Back