~*~The Official Celebrity Big Brother Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknight

Reaction score
Ok so who is desperate to see who goes in??? I am and can't wait for Friday!!

I am looking forward to this Stevie, do you have any idea about who is going in?

No babes but I am gonna google it tonight!!! I think all the old Xfactor followers owe it to themselves to watch so we can carry on the bitchfest (in the nicest way of course) as I had soooo much fun and am sad its over so bring on the celebs shocking us!! LOL xxx

:lol::lol: Can't wait!!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Can't wait!!! :lol::lol:

I knew I could count on you!! We just need Cogsi and Izzidol to join ranks and we are set for a great few weeks of fun!! Love ya babes!! xx

I'm a certified BB addict, so I will definitely be watching closely ... roll on Friday !!!

Hiya hope am not spoiling it for anyone i read that the following are going in, ulrika johnson,mutya (girl from sugababes), girl from liberty x michelle, la toya jackson few other non celebraties. Apparently ulrika getting £175k for it! Not sure if its right tho know what papers are like x
Posted via Mobile Device

I knew I could count on you!! We just need Cogsi and Izzidol to join ranks and we are set for a great few weeks of fun!! Love ya babes!! xx

I haven't watched BB, celeb or otherwise since the 2nd BB series, but I think I could be persuaded to watch, if only to join in with the bitchfest afterwards :lol: (no real malice intended of course)

I think all the old Xfactor followers owe it to themselves to watch so we can carry on the bitchfest (in the nicest way of course) as I had soooo much fun and am sad its over so bring on the celebs shocking us!! LOL xxx

I'm in!! :lol:

Woo Hoo! You guys are the best!!

Hiya hope am not spoiling it for anyone i read that the following are going in, ulrika johnson,mutya (girl from sugababes), girl from liberty x michelle, la toya jackson few other non celebraties. Apparently ulrika getting £175k for it! Not sure if its right tho know what papers are like x
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG!! £175k is rediculous!!

I would love another thread like X Factor really I would...but sorry I have never, ever watched an episode of any BB, and I just can't start now.

I may read this thread though, as the threads are usually better than the programme.....but that shouty woman does my head in, with her nourished hair!!

Have a bitchy ball my geeky friends, but count me out!!!

I would love another thread like X Factor really I would...but sorry I have never, ever watched an episode of any BB, and I just can't start now.

I may read this thread though, as the threads are usually better than the programme.....but that shouty woman does my head in, with her nourished hair!!

Have a bitchy ball my geeky friends, but count me out!!!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!! Well you will know most of em so drop in now and then to see us and whats going on and give your view on those spoiled celebs. xxx

yey i cant wait!! ben adams (ex A1) is going in i was obssseeesssseed wth him when he was in a1 so will be interesting to see what he is like! i wil be glued to the screen x

cant wait...soooooooooooooo excited....bring on the bitchfest...in the nicest possible way....i am sooo in...x

Woo hoo, that's the first one going in, sitting here with my drink all excited, how sad am I!!!!!:lol:

Mutya's nails?????? :eek:

JESUS H CHRIST, MUTYA, cross between Bette Lynch and Pete Burns in that get up!!! Whats going on!! Did you see her nails??!! Holy smoke!!
Nice tats tho!! (yes I said TATS!! LOL)

OMG... its Minime.... from Austin Powers... hehe

Lotoya seemed a bit 'odd' but I guess thats only to be expected... bless her :hug:

Latest posts

Back